Author Topic: White House cocaine story just a big nothing burger  (Read 1059 times)

Offline Delmar

White House cocaine story just a big nothing burger
« on: July 05, 2023, 11:36:14 PM »
Wed Jul 5, 2023, 06:55 PM
Star Member tblue37 (60,341 posts)

The WH cocaine story turns out to be a nothing burger:

The small amount of cocaine was found in a cubby area for storing electronics within the West Exec basement entryway into the West Wing, where many people have authorized access, including staff or visitors coming in for West Wing tours.

Asked what the chances were of finding the culprit, the official said that “it’s gonna be very difficult for us to do that because of where it was.”

“Even if there were surveillance cameras, unless you were waving it around, it may not have been caught” by the cameras
, added the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity given that it’s an ongoing investigation. “It’s a bit of a thoroughfare. People walk by there all the time.”

Snip

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/07/05/white-house-cocaine-culprit-unlikely-to-be-found-law-enforcement-official-00104742
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218067485

Even if it was planted there by someone other than the worthless crack head SOB Hunter, how can the primitives just dismiss it by calling it a big nothing burger?  If someone was able to plant cocaine in there, they just as easily could have planted anthrax or some other bioterrorism agent.

Have they enlisted the aid of the FBI?  Those FBI agents were pretty relentless in tracking down the J6 protesters.  Video surveillance, facial recognition technology, cell phone metadata--they were able to track down and arrest hundreds of people.  Finding one lone wolf cocaine planter should be a cinch.

Response to tblue37 (Original post)Wed Jul 5, 2023, 07:05 PM
Star Member Emile (14,105 posts)
3. No one just leaves a bag of cocaine, it had to be planted

and should have finger prints on the bag if it wasn't.
See?  It'll be easy.  Just dust that bag for fingerprints and you'll have the culprit.

Response to tblue37 (Original post)Wed Jul 5, 2023, 07:09 PM
Star Member Hotler (10,462 posts)
6. I'm curious how much they found. Was it some dust/residue from a line or a small dime bag

On the other hand I've never known anyone that did coke not pay attention to how they keep and store it, inside plant by someone not loyal.
Like leaving a crack pipe, drugs, and one's ID in a rental car?  Or dropping off a laptop from Hell at the computer repair shop and then forgetting all about it?

They know who "planted" the bag of drugs. 

Bank on it.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline beefeater

Re: White House cocaine story just a big nothing burger
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2023, 06:56:32 AM »
Security in the White House is likely tighter than Lizzo's yoga pants.

If the baggie of coke was stashed by anyone other than Hunter the administration would already be marching the perpetrator in front of the assembled news media to exonerate Joe's wayward son.

Bank it.
My Old Man was a Chicago Republican until the day he died.

Then he became a democrat.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2023, 06:58:58 AM »
It’s Hunters stash. Because he’s a “D” it’ll be covered up. That’s where we are right now.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2023, 07:11:54 AM »
It’s Hunters stash. Because he’s a “D”-Bag, it’ll be covered up. That’s where we are right now.

Fixt 'er for ya, my friend.

Gotta love the Dim'Rat Party: join the Dim'Rat political caste - even as a worthless, deadbeat offspring of said political caste - and you have LEGIONS of DUm'Rats to act as your enablers.  :whatever: :popcorn:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Karin

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2023, 07:49:17 AM »
They keep changing the story, and of course the DUmmies fall for it.  The HAZMAT team stated clearly that it was the library.  This admin spins and lies so much, you cannot trust a single word they say.  Hunter's so addled, it's obvious he just left it wherever and forgot.  Like the laptop. 

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2023, 08:23:16 AM »
 :lalala:  :lalala:  :lalala:  :lalala:  :lalala:  :lalala:  :lalala:  :lalala:  :lalala:  :lalala:  :lalala:  :lalala:  :lalala:  :lalala:  :lalala:  :lalala:  :lalala:  :lalala:  :lalala:  :lalala:  :lalala:  :lalala:  :lalala:  :lalala:  :lalala:  :lalala:  :lalala:  :lalala:  :lalala:  :lalala:  :lalala:  :lalala:  :lalala:  :lalala:  :lalala:  :lalala:  :lalala:  :lalala:  :lalala:  :lalala:

DU dismisses as insignificant what they fear. Contrary to early reports, it was found in an area used by residents, staff, and business guests of the staff. And contrary to what DU-folk want to believe, even a snack-size baggie is large enough to contain multiple doses. Snack or sandwich size, a baggie might or might not be obvious to a security camera, but the quantity of cocaine would be significant.

On the flip side of what the camera will show, it will show every resident or staffer who used the area in the previous day or so. That would be the suspects list, the starting point. Each person should be required to take a urine test, and each staffer's desk should be tested for cocaine residue.

Remind me ... what was one of DU-folks' favorite nicknames for GWB? Ironic, given when cocaine was actually found in the WH.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2023, 09:14:38 AM »
This is typical of a dictatorship and how dictators and their sons act, they are above the law.

Joe Biden is a dictator just like Saddam Hussein and Hunter (& Bow if he were alive) are Uday & Qusay. The democrat party is the Ba'ath party.  For our democratic republic to survive we must De-democratify, BAMN.

Change my mind.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2023, 09:17:05 AM »
Either they don’t know and don’t want to know or they know and aren’t telling  :thatsright: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2023, 12:40:20 PM »
Either they don’t know and don’t want to know or they know and aren’t telling  :thatsright: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

I suspect they know, and they’re doing that thing where they shrug and say “Yeah, we know that you know we’re lying. Waddya gonna do about it?”.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2023, 01:04:05 PM »
Remind me ... what was one of DU-folks' favorite nicknames for GWB? Ironic, given when cocaine was actually found in the WH.

Chimpy McCokespoon

Hunter McCokespoon might be more accurate.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2023, 03:48:51 PM »
Hunter has been cleared, he stated that he only does crack and meth and that powder stuff is for sissies! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :-) :-) :) :) :)

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2023, 05:11:47 PM »
Hunter has been cleared, he stated that he only does crack and meth and that powder stuff is for sissies! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :-) :-) :) :) :)

The judge should order a drug test.

If Hunter passes then he gets that sweetheart deal on the Federal gun charges if not then maximum penalty.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2023, 05:25:21 PM »
 :censored:

Bringing decency back to the White House my a$$.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2023, 10:09:51 PM »
They keep changing the story, and of course the DUmmies fall for it.  The HAZMAT team stated clearly that it was the library.  This admin spins and lies so much, you cannot trust a single word they say.  Hunter's so addled, it's obvious he just left it wherever and forgot.  Like the laptop.

Seriously, Hunter's beyond frustrated that he isn't in the Kardashian circle of A-listers by now, like he no doubt planned he would be by year-3.  Instead of being at the White Party in the Hamptons, he's zooted-up on some balcony surrounded-by family-squares...  Shit, he spent good money on that dust.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2023, 09:21:19 AM »
From Breitbart, quoting MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell:

MSNBC: Cocaine Was Found in a ‘Limited Access Place’ Near the WH Situation Room — ‘Average People Just Can’t Get In There’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/07/msnbc-cocaine-was-found-in-a-limited-access-place-near-the-wh-situation-room-average-people-just-cant-get-in-there/

MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell acknowledged Thursday that contrary to the idea that a random tourist left cocaine in the White House in what officials have described as a “heavily trafficked” area, the cocaine was actually found in a “limited access place” near the Situation Room.

“It was found, by my observation, in a much more secure place — limited access place than that West Wing reception area there,” Mitchell said.

“It is still a publicly-trafficked, frequently-trafficked place, but it’s down near the Situation Room right off West Executive [Drive] down below. And normal people — just average people just can’t get in there even with the entry for the Northwest Gate.”

Reporter Kelly O’Donnell confirmed Mitchell’s observation, adding, “They’re saying the West Executive entrance, which as you noted, is closer to the Situation Room and closer to the Navy mess where there’s the facilities for food and so forth. It is also next to West Executive Drive. That’s where, for example, the Vice President’s vehicle is parked.”

So, Biden family or staff? Or maybe Kammie?

When MesSNBC talking heads admit it ...
« Last Edit: July 07, 2023, 09:23:58 AM by SVPete »

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2023, 10:01:59 AM »
I’m surprised all the holyweirdos haven’t chimed in with their thoughts that it’s only a little cocaine what’s the big deal we use it all the time  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2023, 03:58:16 PM »
I’m surprised all the holyweirdos haven’t chimed in with their thoughts that it’s only a little cocaine what’s the big deal we use it all the time  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Cue the stories from Charlie Sheen about snorting blow off the belly of a hooker in ...5 ...4 ...3 ...2

:popcorn:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2023, 10:52:11 PM »
In other news, Lesley Stahl was found in a back hallway...

Offline jukin

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2023, 10:01:15 AM »
BREAKING NEWS..... The Biden's White House has changed their story again...

When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2023, 10:04:14 AM »
BREAKING NEWS..... The Biden's White House has changed their story again...

Perhaps they just forgot what their story was in the first place.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2023, 01:02:30 PM »
Cue the stories from Charlie Sheen about snorting blow off the belly of a hooker in ...5 ...4 ...3 ...2

:popcorn:

I wonder if Charlie and hunter are buds  :-)

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2023, 04:59:31 PM »
It's the big nothing burger for which they keep wanting to find an alibi.

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2023, 05:56:29 PM »
I wonder if Charlie and hunter are buds  :-)

If they ever were, I'm sure they don't hang out much anymore. Neither one could tolerate the other bogarting the lion's share. :shrug:
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2023, 12:06:07 PM »
According to Gutfeld if the bag was hunters it would have been empty, turned inside out and licked clean  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2023, 10:34:00 PM »
According to Gutfeld if the bag was hunters it would have been empty, turned inside out and licked clean  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

True dat.