Author Topic: MVD - Still at it!! Brings up old ongoing fundraiser.  (Read 1459 times)

Offline RuralNc

MVD - Still at it!! Brings up old ongoing fundraiser.
« on: April 06, 2023, 06:13:32 PM »
I lost track of the current situation. Busy with work and all. Had no idea MVD still has an old fundraiser going on. While I would agree the glory days of his campaigning are far gone, the tizzy that the Island Inhabitants get their panties wound up into, is worth it.

https://democraticunderground.com/10181801338

mvd (64,763 posts)

3 days left in my previous PayPal fundraiser. Important to reach the goal

Hi all,

This is not a new fundraiser. I am bringing up the one where I lack food because of lower SNAP before it expires. I know of a good food pantry and have a couple things for a pawn shop, but my friend has been busy. She wants to help me but she has no extra money this month. Her husband works as a truck driver and they took away his bonuses. So if I can get to the goal before time runs out, I would be so relieved. I don’t get EBT money for another week.

Here’s the link:

https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/8SkeBELWiA

I would think, that by now, Matt and his Mom would have starved to death. But I guess thats not the case.  :popcorn:

debm55 (3,828 posts)

1. Matt, didn't you go to the food pantry? I don't understand .How often are you allowed to go to the

food bank? Is it weekly or monthly? I didn't know you had to pay for county transportation. I thought all you needed was a Medicare card and it was free.

mvd (64,763 posts)

2. I mentioned it and want to go

My friend has had a hectic schedule and can’t come until the food money comes in anyway. She thought it was a good idea but can’t come. One in Phoenixville is quite good and even has Trader Joe stuff. There is no Lyft/Uber money. I did get a ride to the doctor from one of those church charities, so that is an improvement. I hate to ask again already but might have to.

debm55 (3,828 posts)

3. How is your mom?

mvd (64,763 posts)

4. Sadly, not good

The depression is worse. The close psychiatry place has been booked up with a long waiting list. If I could get to the food pantry soon that would be great. This is when I finally ran out of food. I am a bit mad at my friend for not coming when she agreed with the plan.

Thanks for asking.

MissB (15,518 posts)

5. You were given lots of resources to check out but first call your social worker

Give him or her a call, now. Leave a message. Tell them you’re almost out of food and can’t get to a food bank. Call again in the morning.

If you can’t get to a good bank, how on earth can you get to the store? If you can get to the store then you can get to the food bank.

CALL THE SOCIAL WORKER.

This MF'r doesnt give it up. Thats for damn sure. Hasnt had any kind of activity on the donation front for about 15 days, and he just keeps at it.

Im sure the usual crowd will come along. Including DEMTENJEEPs Sock.  :popcorn:

Maybe Matt needs to start an OnlyFans Account. Im sure there is someone willing to pay. Theres all kinds of weirdos out there.  :lmao:

Offline RuralNc

Re: MVD - Still at it!! Brings up old ongoing fundraiser.
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2023, 08:21:09 PM »
BlackSkimmer (49,275 posts)

6. Wow, Again?

I will post links to all your other OPs asking for money tomorrow.

Another DUer pointed out you raised over 10 grand here, so something is just not right.

Here is a suggestion, anyone who wants to help you out can send you grocery cards. You can use them for food. That will help, right?

Let us know how to send those to you, ok?

Matt likes WaWa and InstaCart. So, make sure you send him something useful. And maybe an Uber/Lyft gift card. So he can get to WaWa. Its just across the street, but he cant waddle over there.

XanaDUer2 (7,502 posts)

7. User PennRalphie smartly suggested email

Food giftcards.

As for being mad at this friend, she's doing a yeoman's job, driving, giving money. Maybe she has some problems of her own.

Wow. Just wow. Talk about being selfish. Matt needs to get to WaWa, and his friend stands him up. Because she might "have problems of her own." I guarantee her problems pale in comparison to MattiBoi's.  :naughty:

debm55 (3,830 posts)

8. Black Skimmer, Xanaduer, gift cards are a great idea. The food bank here is weekly.

How about you get a box and mail it to Matt? Im sure he would appreciate that.

:popcorn:

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2023, 10:33:57 PM »
They say they care about people, but they really don’t or they’d empty their purses for mvd. All this asking him questions and trying to deflect the request from him is their way of avoiding conducting themselves the way they would like to be portrayed. The primitives should live up to what they claim they are rather than showing themselves to be all talk and no action like we know they are.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2023, 08:18:47 AM »
This guy is a professional beggar I wonder how many other places he’s scamming people out of their money  :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2023, 09:21:16 AM »
This guy is a professional beggar I wonder how many other places he’s scamming people out of their money  :-)

Zackly.

Mattie boi reminds me of the guys who spend all day panhandling on the streets of some leftist-run urban shithole, just to jump into his BMW - parked out of sight around the corner - at the end of the day to go and deposit the $500 - $600 in handouts he collected.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2023, 09:49:33 AM »
Those threads are getting more funny as time goes by. He's getting totally roasted... but yet somehow, he manages to squeeze another 100 bucks out of those losers every time.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2023, 12:19:23 PM »
Those threads are getting more funny as time goes by. He's getting totally roasted... but yet somehow, he manages to squeeze another 100 bucks out of those losers every time.

He's knows how to work the room.  :lmao:

My favorite part honestly? When someone has a criticism and he just 100% ignores it. As if nothing shady is going on.  :naughty:

mvd (64,765 posts)

10. Thank you so much for that donation!

I can get to the food bank now in case my friend still can’t come. I really should be ok now.

I guess some random sap gave him a 20.

debm55 (3,847 posts)

11. May I ask what you are using the money for--transportation-which is free or the food which is also

free at the pantry? Maybe I am missing something but I think I am. Good luck.

You see "debm55". Matt is a pro at milking your fellow Island Dwellers. He has a rich history of lying, misleading, misdirection, story-telling, and mooching. In essence, you are missing nothing if you would open your eyes.  :)

mvd (64,765 posts)

12. I can't find any free transportation right now

So I can pay for a ride where the food would be free. I did use the parish I used before for a ride to the doctor. The older guy I had before likely died but they can schedule you sometimes. Other times I need Lyft due to not having a car. I hope that helps.

:lmao:

For some reason, that line has me nearly in tears.

Oh lord. I hope Matt can keep this up for several more years. Matt. Were rooting for you.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2023, 12:42:45 PM »
I wish I had his nerve to do that I could sure use $10,000. To supplement my ss
 :-) :hyper: :hyper: :rotf: :lmao:

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2023, 12:47:12 PM »
I wish I had his nerve to do that I could sure use $10,000. To supplement my ss
 :-) :hyper: :hyper: :rotf: :lmao:

I swear to it, if I had a solid enough mole, I'd do it just to bilk the a-holes and then donate it it to a non-profit that they hate

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2023, 02:22:53 PM »
I wonder if Matt gives any thought about the correlation between how he votes and the record high inflation we are dealing with now that is causing his money, food and gas issues?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2023, 02:38:19 PM »
I wonder if Matt gives any thought about the correlation between how he votes and the record high inflation we are dealing with now that is causing his money, food and gas issues?

Well in all fairness, his money, food, and gas issues are mainly due to him refusing to join the rest of the working society.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2023, 02:42:55 PM »
Well in all fairness, his money, food, and gas issues are mainly due to him refusing to join the rest of the working society.

His full time "job" now is to get on SSDI. No time for work.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2023, 02:47:32 PM »
His full time "job" now is to get on SSDI. No time for work.

And a little part timer in the scamming industry?  :naughty:

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2023, 04:24:53 PM »

I think the only thing he thinks about is how and where to scam some more people.
His whole being is based on avoiding going to work  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2023, 04:30:28 PM »
Indeed, this primitive (if it is in fact a primitive) is persistent.

I'd be amused to find out that it is not.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2023, 05:36:12 PM »
Indeed, this primitive (if it is in fact a primitive) is persistent.

I'd be amused to find out that it is not.

:naughty: yeah....

He is a clever one. No doubt.

Many, many years ago, I stumbled across a book. I cant remember the name. But it was a somewhat Biographical/Confessions of a Con-Artist. It was an interesting read. Picking out your mark. Playing the long games. Avoiding capture. Lots of useful info..

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2023, 10:06:34 PM »
HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!
He's already setting up for the next one!
This guy is something else. hehe

Response to mvd (Original post)Fri Apr 7, 2023, 10:42 PM
Star Member mvd (64,769 posts)

32. Well I was able to get to the pawn shop and food pantry
The money gotten was a huge help. I am closing this thread soon if it doesn’t just drop. Might as well let the fundraiser play out.
Now my hot water heater is not working. But not starting another fundraiser. I will see what else I can do.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2023, 09:37:26 AM »
HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!
He's already setting up for the next one!
This guy is something else. hehe

I get the distinct feeling, that MVD is not who or what he/she has purported his/her self to be.

And that feeling grows with every new grift.

I'd be most amused to see a big reveal in the future that this was all a scam.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2023, 10:14:52 AM »
I get the distinct feeling, that MVD is not who or what he/she has purported his/her self to be.

And that feeling grows with every new grift.

I'd be most amused to see a big reveal in the future that this was all a scam.

Maybe Tess could find some information on him

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2023, 11:38:11 AM »
Maybe Tess could find some information on him

Tess has.

As I recall, mom's retired from real estate and living quite comfortably. The place she owns doesn't look like the nigh-condemned hovel that Matt keeps describing (I wish I could afford such digs, actually).

This is why I think Matt is another of those panhandlers who spends all day milking on the sympathies of strangers, and then drives home in his BMW to professionally prepared meals at night. He's just figured out a way to do it that doesn't require him climbing into grubby clothes every morning.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2023, 12:54:40 PM »
He’s such a hot topic we should make him an honorary member lol :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2023, 06:59:19 PM »
yeah, but I'll go again. There are pictures of both Matt and his mother Donna on some of his begging links but this is where they live now:

https://www.trulia.com/p/pa/royersford/317-fairfield-cir-s-royersford-pa-19468--2090156476

a townhouse within a hour's drive from Filthadelphia.  Step-dad bought it in 2014, doesn't seem  to be in foreclosure at all. Garrett was a government employee:

https://www.klotzbachfuneralhomes.com/obituaries/Garrett-Dubois/#!/Obituary

https://www.usa-people-search.com/donna-v-dubois/UgTN0gDMyEjM1kTO4gTM0kjM2UzR

doesn't look like Matt has ever worked anywhere, at least not for any shirt trime.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2023, 07:16:46 AM »
Good work Tess it doesn’t look like he’s living in poverty, just another lazy scammer  :thatsright:

Offline CC27

« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2023, 11:16:16 AM »
yeah, but I'll go again. There are pictures of both Matt and his mother Donna on some of his begging links but this is where they live now:

https://www.trulia.com/p/pa/royersford/317-fairfield-cir-s-royersford-pa-19468--2090156476

a townhouse within a hour's drive from Filthadelphia.  Step-dad bought it in 2014, doesn't seem  to be in foreclosure at all. Garrett was a government employee:

https://www.klotzbachfuneralhomes.com/obituaries/Garrett-Dubois/#!/Obituary

https://www.usa-people-search.com/donna-v-dubois/UgTN0gDMyEjM1kTO4gTM0kjM2UzR

doesn't look like Matt has ever worked anywhere, at least not for any shirt trime.

440,000 house... The DUmmies need to find out about this...

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2023, 12:06:02 PM »
It would be fun if there were a mole over there that could give him some suggestions on some new ailments or problems to grift with and see if he takes the bait..

I am surprised no one there has looked him up to see where he lives