Author Topic: Palining Joe Biden  (Read 720 times)

Offline MrsSmith

Palining Joe Biden
« on: September 07, 2008, 08:56:03 PM »
Joe Biden

From Wikipedia, the DUmp's favorite source of info outside KOS

Born and raised in Scranton, Pennsylvania for ten years prior to moving to Delaware, Biden trained as a lawyer and became a senator in 1973 at the Constitutional minimum age of 30

Wasn't he awfully young for that job?  Did he have any experience when he ran?  How many countries had he visited by that time?  :o

His father then prospered as a car salesman

Well, Sarah's Dad only hunts animals.  Don't used car salesmen hunt "suckers?"  What kind of attitude toward the "normal guy" did Biden grow up with?

In 1961, Biden graduated from Archmere Academy in Claymont, Delaware.[8] He attended the University of Delaware in Newark,[9] where he graduated with a double major in history and political science in 1965.[3] He went on to receive his J.D. from Syracuse University College of Law in 1968, and was admitted to the Delaware Bar in 1969...

Biden also released his undergraduate grades, which were unexceptional.[44] When questioned by a New Hampshire resident about his grades in law school, Biden had inaccurately recollected graduating in the "top half" of his class when he actually graduated 76th from 85

What lousy grades!!  Track Palin (who isn't even running for office) is slammed for a C average, and Biden gets a pass on this?? 

His wife and year-old daughter were killed in an automobile accident while Christmas shopping on December 18, 1972,[3] shortly after he was first elected to the Senate in 1972. His two sons, Beau and Hunter, were critically injured in the accident, but both eventually made full recoveries.[3] Biden considered resigning in order to care for them.[6] Persuaded not to by Senate Majority Leader Mike Mansfield, he was sworn into office from one of their bedsides.

Great personal tragedy, this really must have been terribly hard to go through.

But I wonder, when he didn't resign his office to care for his sons, as their only remaining parent, wasn't he being a bad father?  Can a single father handle the duties and stresses of public office and a family?  Who took care of his kids for him?  Were they neglected?

The accident left Biden filled with both anger and religious doubt: "I liked to [walk around seedy neighborhoods] at night when I thought there was a better chance of finding a fight ... I had not known I was capable of such rage ... I felt God had played a horrible trick on me.

Wow, this almost sounds fanatical.  Do we want a guy with this kind of religious background in high public office?  What if he ends up President?   :o

Violence Against Women Act of 1994 (VAWA), which contains a broad array of measures to combat domestic violence and provides billions of dollars in federal funds to address gender-based crimes

Do you suppose the hits and slams Gov. Palin have suffered in the last several days would qualify her for any of those billions of our money aimed at gender-based crimes?

As chairman of the International Narcotics Control Caucus, Biden wrote the laws that created the U.S. "Drug Czar", who oversees and coordinates national drug control policy

Wow, do the DUmmies know this??

Biden received a 91% voting record from the National Education Association (NEA) showing a pro-teacher union voting record.

I wonder if Lanie knows this?

« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 08:58:23 PM by MrsSmith »

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.