Author Topic: If you want to know when Trump gets arrested---IF he gets indicted----  (Read 130 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member Atticus (14,944 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217738357

If you want to know when Trump gets arrested---IF he gets indicted----

ask someone else because, like everyone else not named "Bragg", I DON'T KNOW.

So far, the only "person" who's said Trump "will be arrested Tuesday" is Donald J. Trump. And,---- how many verified lies has he told? How many tens of thousands?

Did he "build the wall"? Did Mexico pay for anything? Did he---oh, hell, what's the use?

I assume that Trump saying something, without multiple objective other corroborating sources, means absolutely nothing. If it turns out to be true, it was either an accident or it was somehow better than any lie he could come up with.

:yawn:

Tetrachloride (5,458 posts)

2. he wants to be arrested in his own terms.

on TV with magats crying “oh sir”

MTG weeping “it couldn’t happen to a nicer guy”

Melania manages a smile while on the phone to her attorney.

Star Member pwb (9,489 posts)

4. If trumps says Tuesday **** it

arrest him on Monday. Mess with his control.

Traildogbob (6,633 posts)

8. Do it on Sunday

Just to blow the minds of Evilgelicals. They will all be in church with white Jesus so that will cut the armed protests in half.

Star Member Happy Hoosier (4,823 posts)

7. I think Bragg will inform TFG...

… of imminent indictment to give him a chance to arrange for a “dignified” surrender.

That is generally the case for an arrest that would draw a lot of attention.

So, it is ENTIRELY possible that Bragg told Trump to prepare for his surrender. And Trump, losing his mind, had to spew his shit all over the place.

Star Member leftieNanner (13,471 posts)

9. Is he in NYC or Florida?

Will he be allowed to fly himself to new York? Or will they pick him up in the lobby of maralago?

::)
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!