Author Topic: What was his DU name?  (Read 133 times)

Offline Delmar

What was his DU name?
« on: February 23, 2023, 07:23:23 PM »
Convicted murderer uses last words before execution to claim ‘Ron DeSantis has done a lot worse’
That eloquent statement reads, “I know I hurt people when I was young. I really messed up. But I know Ron DeSantis has done a lot worse. He’s taken a lot from a lot of people. I speak for all men, women and children. He’s put his foot on our necks. Ron DeSantis and other people like him can suck our d**ks.”
Dillbeck, now 59, was sent to death row after he was convicted of the 1990 murder of Faye Lamb Vann in a Tallahassee mall parking lot.

At the time of the murder, Dillbeck had escaped from a work-release catering job in Gadsden County, where he was serving a life sentence for killing Lee County Deputy Dwight Lynn Hall, 31, in 1979, when he was 15.

Dillbeck went to Tallahassee and tried to carjack a vehicle, according to court documents. Vann, who was sitting in the car, resisted and was fatally stabbed.
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2023/02/23/convicted-murderer-uses-last-words-before-execution-to-claim-ron-desantis-has-done-a-lot-worse/
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline RuralNc

Re: What was his DU name?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2023, 07:31:32 PM »
At the time of the murder, Dillbeck had escaped from a work-release catering job

Some questions are begging to be asked. Meanwhile, to my knowledge Desantis hasnt brutally murdered anyone.