Author Topic: Fetterman checks into hospital for 'clinical depression'  (Read 1244 times)

Offline RuralNc

Fetterman checks into hospital for 'clinical depression'
« on: February 16, 2023, 06:46:53 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217654069

shelshaw (381 posts)

Sen. John Fetterman checks into hospital for 'clinical depression' treatment, his office says

Wishing him nothing but the best

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/02/16/sen-john-fetterman-checks-into-hospital-for-clinical-depression-treatment-his-office-says.html

Jeez. Who couldnt see this coming?

Lurking morons, lets have an honest talk ok?

Fetterman is NOT HEALTHY. He should have never been elected. You greedy, selfish, narcissistic, s.o.b.s just couldn't handle a possible republican taking that seat, could you? Instead you creamed your panties at the chance to elect this guy who couldnt string together 2 words, and on top of that is depressed.

MadameButterfly (243 posts)

15. We need to be there for him

when others will use it as political ammunition. There are likely physiological as well as psychological reasons for this after what he's been through. He needs to know there are people out there who won't judge and will have his back.

Politcial ammuntion? How about facts? Hes depressed and cant communicate. Those are effing facts you nimrod.

:argh:

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Re: Fetterman checks into hospital for 'clinical depression'
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2023, 07:36:58 PM »

Comes to mind every time I see festermans name.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2023, 07:38:58 PM »
I wish Fetterwoman/Uncle Fester nothing but the best. However, anyone who witnessed him attempt to speak when running for the U.S. Senate could tell he wasn't up for the job mentally. I blame his power hungry wife, it is abuse of a neurodivergent individual. And it is different from "not a Doctor" Dr. Jill Biden, who is responsible for elder abuse.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2023, 07:39:39 PM »

Comes to mind every time I see festermans name.

I get "The Addams Family" theme whenever I heard him attempt to speak.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2023, 08:03:00 PM »
I wish Fetterwoman/Uncle Fester nothing but the best. However, anyone who witnessed him attempt to speak when running for the U.S. Senate could tell he wasn't up for the job mentally. I blame his power hungry wife, it is abuse of a neurodivergent individual. And it is different from "not a Doctor" Dr. Jill Biden, who is responsible for elder abuse.

I'll probably catch sh** for this, but I feel really bad for the guy.
Whoever was pushing him to continue this needs their nadz kicked in.  It's cruel as hell and it actually makes me mad.  The man has to be absolutely miserable at this point, and the public spotlight is the last damned place he should be in his condition.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2023, 09:07:40 PM »
Politcial ammuntion? How about facts? Hes depressed and cant communicate. Those are effing facts you nimrod.

That was exactly my reaction to that post.

If dems are worried that facts will be used as "political ammunition", maybe it's time for them to question their worldview.

Ahhh, who am I kidding? Dems think that means it's time to suppress those facts.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2023, 09:30:09 PM »
Elephant in the room: Why couldn't the Ds come up with a mentally healthy candidate to run for that seat?

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2023, 10:10:12 PM »

Hopefully this Adam's family character is gonna spend his whole term in the hospital. I’m actually ok with that. Probably the only other elected person in Washington that works less than Brandon.

Pennsylvania gets what they voted for.

Fetterman and Feinstein will be so often incapacitated that Schumer effectively loses his majority.

Currently that makes it 50/49.  Next up Feinstein.

NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2023, 07:23:59 AM »
Elephant in the room: Why couldn't the Ds come up with a mentally healthy candidate to run for that seat?

I think the more vegetables they have the easier it is for the people pulling the strings to control them.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2023, 08:47:10 AM »

The aging, mentally unbalanced power structure of the Dim'Rat party reflect the constituents that keep electing them. The younger generation of Dim'Rats is poised to make a complete break with the Dim'Rats because their far more autocratic Communist tendencies have been routinely dismissed by the Dim'Rat power structure for damned near a generation now.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Karin

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2023, 08:47:36 AM »
Look at this abuse of medical resources:

Star Member debm55 (2,896 posts)

32. I went to ER because of lack of sleep and clinical depression. They gave me sedate and sent me home.

The subject was how hard it is to get hospitalized for mental illness issues.  That would be their dream, wouldn't it?  As long as the bill went elsewhere, of course.   

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2023, 09:14:34 AM »
Whoever was pushing him to continue this needs their nadz kicked in.  It's cruel as hell and it actually makes me mad.  The man has to be absolutely miserable at this point, and the public spotlight is the last damned place he should be in his condition.

I feel the same as you. Not only was he pushed in to something he wasn't equipped to handle, he is now in a situation where daily he has to be reminded that he is way over his head due to the results of the stroke and  he is on the national stage. I can't think of a more depressing situtuation.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2023, 10:47:06 AM »

I'm with you.  Whoever is pulling the strings and giving the orders is heartless, and the people who follow along aren't much better. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2023, 10:52:22 AM »
I laugh every time I remember he has to have a listening device because to him people speaking sounds like "Charlie Brown's teacher".

:rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2023, 11:03:19 AM »
I'm with you.  Whoever is pulling the strings and giving the orders is heartless, and the people who follow along aren't much better. 
Usually a bad spouse. Fetterman's and Biden's wives both pushed their infirm husbands into a stressful political office that is going to drain the life out of them. 
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2023, 12:34:14 PM »
I laugh every time I remember he has to have a listening device because to him people speaking sounds like "Charlie Brown's teacher".

:rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

I'm curious to know if they play Charlie Brown's teacher speaking to him does he hear normal English?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2023, 02:19:39 PM »
Look at this abuse of medical resources:

The subject was how hard it is to get hospitalized for mental illness issues.  That would be their dream, wouldn't it?  As long as the bill went elsewhere, of course.

They need to go to Canada and the government will put them out of their misery  :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2023, 04:32:03 PM »
I wanted to chime in, again on this.

Im not mocking the guy for his health situation. Not in the least. The stroke nearly killed him, them left him with severe communication issues. Then he is admitted for depression, then it comes out he has battled severe depression all his life. Clearly, he is not healthy or fit to serve.

Ill handedly mock liberals and Skins band of looney tunes for putting this guy in office, thinking it was a good idea.

The parallels between Biden and Fetterman, clearly someone who is pulling the strings has one concern, and when the usefulness of either candidate has come to its natural conclusion, then they will be tossed aside. Guaran-damn-teed.

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2023, 05:01:08 PM »
They need to go to Canada and the government will put them out of their misery  :lmao:

Yes  indeedy they will, for almost any reason they wish, to end it all, and not only that ...

I read that the government's  "MAID  Law" (Medical Assistance  In Dying) will then harvest their organs!!!  Absolutely disgusting ...  :argh:

Glad we left Canada all those years ago!

~ ABC
« Last Edit: February 17, 2023, 05:12:51 PM by ABC-2 »
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2023, 06:30:50 PM »
Mercy!  Had to come in for one more post, before serving dinner.

Just in case you think I have lost my marbles concerning what I wrote re Canada's MAID Law ...

I have a step-sister 18 years younger than I am who lives in Canada and is bi-polar & she told me what her doctor told her all about the law and asked her if she was the least bit interested.

She  was shocked by the question, and got in touch with me shortly after.  She wanted me to know, thank God, that she WAS NOT!!!

I love her to pieces, she knows it and trusts me.  She tells me everything.

Oops! Gotta go!  ~ ABC
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2023, 06:40:10 PM »
Yes  indeedy they will, for almost any reason they wish, to end it all, and not only that ...

I read that the government's  "MAID  Law" (Medical Assistance  In Dying) will then harvest their organs!!!  Absolutely disgusting ...  :argh:

Glad we left Canada all those years ago!

~ ABC

The Canadian government is just democrats who have entered final form.

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2023, 09:46:03 PM »
It's not like we all didn't know he was a head case before.

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2023, 10:43:03 PM »
It's not like we all didn't know he was a head case before.

It's part and parcel with being a DUm'Rat in the first place. 25% of leftist scum are under a doctor's supervision for mental illness. That means 75% of the little bastards are roaming about freely and unmedicated/self medicated.

If that ain't enough to scare the piss outta anybody...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2023, 06:50:32 AM »
I think the more vegetables they have the easier it is for the people pulling the strings to control them.

Pedo Joe being the prime example
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2023, 10:02:18 AM »
Pedo Joe being the prime example

Followed uncomfortably closely by DiFi, SanFran Nancy, Bernie, Bitch McConnell...
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

-- Ronaldus Magnus