Author Topic: Alaska Ethics Investigation  (Read 974 times)

Offline Baruch Menachem

• In a handbasket, heading to a warm destination
  • do the best you can with what you can
Alaska Ethics Investigation
« on: September 06, 2008, 12:25:58 PM »
Alaska is going to investigate the firing of Sarah's ex brother in law.

The union is demanding this.  They say that the guy was already punished for his issues on the force, and Palin abused her authority by pushing for his firing.

My personal take on this is "Bully for her."  Tazering a 10 year old is abuse, and the guy should have seen the inside of a jail cell for that.   Do the folks after Palin really want to get on the wrong side of this that badly?
An optimist sees the glass as half full, a pessimist sees the glass as half empty, an engineer sees that there is twice the glass required to contain the beer

My name is Obamandias, King of Kings, 
  Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Offline MrsSmith

Re: Alaska Ethics Investigation
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 12:39:27 PM »
Wooten tells CNN he made mistakes
INTERVIEW: Trooper says he feels stressed from media spotlight.

Embattled state Trooper Mike Wooten, in an interview aired Friday on the CNN cable news network, admitted he'd made some mistakes and is feeling stress from having his troubles with the Palin family splashed across the national news media.

>>>snip

Palin, her family members and at least one of her aides have harped about Wooten's alleged misdeeds -- that he demonstrated a Taser stun gun on his preteen stepson, shot a cow moose unlawfully, and operated his patrol car after drinking alcohol.

Isn't this the same media that were so excited over Todd Palin's 22 year old DUI?  This guy is a state trooper, driving a patrol car, and he's supposed to get a pass?   :thatsright: 

Well, at least I'm glad there is no media bias.   :mental:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Baruch Menachem

• In a handbasket, heading to a warm destination
  • do the best you can with what you can
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 12:46:31 PM »
He really badly didn't want this.  He tried to have the divorce records sealed last week.

I wonder who is feeling most mad at.  Probably the union right now, as no one wants to be used as a tool
An optimist sees the glass as half full, a pessimist sees the glass as half empty, an engineer sees that there is twice the glass required to contain the beer

My name is Obamandias, King of Kings, 
  Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2008, 12:48:11 PM »
He really badly didn't want this.  He tried to have the divorce records sealed last week.

I wonder who is feeling most mad at.  Probably the union right now, as no one wants to be used as a tool
Are you sure?  I thought that was the guy who was supposed to have had an affair with Sarah?  Or maybe both of them did.  But yeah, Wooten sounds pretty unhappy. 

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.