Author Topic: My fundraiser for emergency medical expenses and repairs  (Read 8515 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: My fundraiser for emergency medical expenses and repairs
« Reply #100 on: July 26, 2022, 10:05:28 AM »
And now he even has the infamous Omaha Steve pimping FOR him...

You know, one has to give the big guy--or in this case, his wife poor dear abused Marta, who's substituting for him because of his porphyria--credit for this.

Most primitives demand others give without themselves giving too.

As long as I've known him--and now, his much overworked wife poor dear abused Marta--other than his historic campaign for the Bellevue city council, whenever he's (or she's) posted a solicitation for one thing or another, he (or she) puts in twenty-five bucks of his own too.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #101 on: July 26, 2022, 11:27:39 AM »
Those primitives...For a bunch of people who themselves specialize in "the strategy of the moving target" where rhetoric is concerned, they sure are succeptible to it.

:lmao:
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #102 on: July 26, 2022, 11:29:38 AM »
He upped the target - no more donations (and as you say, the $600 is dodgy as hell), but the target is now $1,200. If he gets there, I'm sure that there's another surprise bill which will lead to a further target.

All of a sudden it's $1,820... https://www.gofundme.com/f/please-help-with-medical-expenses-and-repairs

Today
by Matthew DuBois, Organiser
Goal raised to $1,820 to cover the bank overdraft. That will definitely be the last raise of this fundraiser. I will close it if I reach this goal.

But this is really really really the very last ever raise for this fundraiser - there's no chance at all, whatsoever, that he's going to raise it further...none at all, no way...we can be sure because he's been so accurate when he said no more all of those times before.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #103 on: July 26, 2022, 05:37:03 PM »
lol they're going after him now. I don't think there's anything wrong with his mother. I think she probably realized in her retirement she can't take care of herself and his lazy ass at the same time, not at the lifestyle she'd prefer. She's probably told him to get off his ass and get a job and he's using her to milk DU of money.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #104 on: July 26, 2022, 05:47:51 PM »
If he truly loved his mom he’d get a job. She’s going to die a miserable, mentally drained and insane woman, and it will all be Matt’s fault because he’s worthless. I hope someone points that out to him.

If he can toe all day on DU (and his writing isn’t bad) he can do transcription work or data entry. I don’t give a damn what lies he’s selling in the street. He could be a productive member of society AND help his mom, but he’s too lazy and worthless and he doesn’t love his mom other than he can use her to gin up sympathy.

He probably beats her to make her participate.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #105 on: July 26, 2022, 06:23:21 PM »
demtenjeep (31,711 posts)

179. dude

its over

But. No. Its not over.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #106 on: July 26, 2022, 06:26:09 PM »

KC

I think she can take him. I think he's making it all up, his mother's fine, she's just tired of funding the lifestyle of a 46 year old, man-child of a parasite too damn lazy to get a damn job. I love my mother wayyyyy too much to be putting the shit he's saying about her on the internet.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #107 on: July 26, 2022, 06:35:48 PM »

KC
This is very chris-chanish. Guy of a similar age who puts his mom up on YouTube occasionally to pay for their basics. He could work but just color's with his crayons all day. Almost identical situation
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #108 on: July 26, 2022, 06:46:22 PM »

But. No. Its not over.

He’s actually threatening them by saying he’s going to leave it up until DU gives him what he wants!

:rotf:

You cannot make this shit up.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #109 on: July 26, 2022, 06:49:57 PM »

Too much fun!!

Things that are never going to happen;

MinisterPathos
204. Merely a friendly suggestion.
Matt, clearly the generous folk of the DU are struggling understanding your situation. Would you agree? I have a solution for you. Post your bank statements. That would help to resolve any questions, not to mention other more experienced DU'ers can guide you with budgeting! This would take all the stress off of your shoulders!

KC

*Stolen

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
« Reply #110 on: July 26, 2022, 07:03:30 PM »

Too much fun!!

Things that are never going to happen;

KC

Yep.

The con artist NEVER lets the mark(s) peek behind the curtain.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #111 on: July 26, 2022, 07:58:45 PM »
mvd (64,201 posts)

210. I understand but that's so personal

I can post proof of the overdraft if you think that would help. The transactions are a bunch of Wawa, Instacart, Aldi, Giant, bills, paying back my friend for some loans, Uber, paying the lawyer and TV/internet. No luxuries but maybe some things I could improve on.

Cutting the cord would help. Maybe get YouTube TV and just Xfinity internet? Mom watches a lot of TV but that cost is high.

lol Congrats DUers, you helped him pay off some money he already owed to other people he scammed.  :rotf:

I make over 6 figures. I don't even have an attorney on reserve. Besides, if it came to power/water and cable if I got into a bind? The cable would go. He's never said his cable was being turned off. Just his water. Priorities.....  :rofl:

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #112 on: July 26, 2022, 08:01:45 PM »
obamanut2012 (23,050 posts)

193. Wtf people on fixed incomes paid your overdraft

Yep, people on fixed incomes paid his cable bill. A sucker(s) is born every day. DU is full of'em.  :loser:

BTW, I have Xfinity, no premium channels, and mine is 200 bucks per month with high speed internet. My water/trash bill is only 60 bucks per month.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #113 on: July 26, 2022, 08:20:21 PM »
demtenjeep (31,714 posts)

214. so you blocked me because I am on to your game?

clearly this is a scam and always has been.

you should see the house on Zillow...gorgeous

I have no lawyer
I get paid once a month
I have a BUDGET
I spend $ at ONE grocery store not 5

What is instacart?

:popcorn:

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #114 on: July 26, 2022, 08:30:16 PM »
MinisterPathos (55 posts)

215. Ok. Lets tackle this!

Keep in mind. Im your friend. I want to help. See, now you have 2 friends. Its not hard to make friends. Even if you are a social recluse.

When you say, "a bunch", how manys a bunch? Like once per day, for a Little Debbie Snack Cake? Or 7 times a day, for breakfast, lunch, and dinner? Do you cook at home? Thats a great money saver right there!

Instacart. No experience there, but they are probably charging delivery fees. How many deliveries are we talking? Once in a while? And once in a while is ok. Or are we talking, everyday?

Aldi and Giant are ok. But the food pantry is free!

Paying back your other friend. Good for you!

Uber? Where are you going? Can you walk? Bicycle? Thats good for your heart, and the Earth!

Lawyer. My goodness.

Internet. Maybe you can bum wifi from a neighbor?

Have a great day! Friend.

:whistling:

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #115 on: July 26, 2022, 08:32:07 PM »
MinisterPathos (55 posts)

Internet. Maybe you can bum wifi from a neighbor?

:lol: HELL no, his neighbor would boot his lazy ass off after a few nights after his streaming was being tamped down due to MVD's gaming.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #116 on: July 26, 2022, 08:35:09 PM »
lol Congrats DUers, you helped him pay off some money he already owed to other people he scammed.  :rotf:

I make over 6 figures. I don't even have an attorney on reserve. Besides, if it came to power/water and cable if I got into a bind? The cable would go. He's never said his cable was being turned off. Just his water. Priorities.....  :rofl:

It puts the bills online for all to see

Or it gets no more money, for free

KC

*Stolen

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #117 on: July 26, 2022, 08:36:25 PM »
BlackSkimmer (46,799 posts)

217. On one of his previous pleas, he admitted that "mom" and he have difficulty controlling their credit

card spending on unnecessary things.

Perhaps placing bills in the "pay first" pile, might go a long way to making life a bit more manageable.

I highly doubt "mom" has difficulty controlling anything other than her lazy ass, parasite of a son. He doesn't look like he's missed any meals. I seriously think this is a case of her getting to retirement age, realizing she's going to be on fixed income, and his ass needing to get a damn job.

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
« Reply #118 on: July 26, 2022, 08:37:19 PM »

It puts the bills online for all to see

Or it gets no more money, for free

KC

This presumes the DUmmies have anything even remotely resembling self discipline. We all know the likelihood of that...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #119 on: July 26, 2022, 10:53:14 PM »
lol they're going after him now. I don't think there's anything wrong with his mother. I think she probably realized in her retirement she can't take care of herself and his lazy ass at the same time, not at the lifestyle she'd prefer. She's probably told him to get off his ass and get a job and he's using her to milk DU of money.

this is funny as hell. Even Pam "Poo-Pants" is going for the jugular.
Looks like the gravy train might have just derailed.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #120 on: July 27, 2022, 12:17:25 AM »
Wow.  The primitives have really turned.

Go to the link, and scroll about halfway down the primitive comments, where the fun begins.

The main allegation seems to be Matt's given all these suggestions, but doesn't act on any of them.

And if anybody knows how to game the system, it's the primitives.

Pamela's harping about the spacious luxurious quarters in which Matt & Mom live, saying she looked into it, but alas provided no link.

More bad news for Matt is that social security is slowing down the rates of approvals/disapprovals for disability because of too many claims and not enough workers.  They are compelled to do this under the Biden administration, it must be noted.

It looks as if it's going to be a good two years or more before Matt's disapproved, because the Biden administration is cracking down on claims for disability based upon "attention deficit" disorders and autism.  And being hard of hearing was never grounds for disability anyway.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #121 on: July 27, 2022, 01:25:00 AM »
Wow.  The primitives have really turned.

Go to the link, and scroll about halfway down the primitive comments, where the fun begins.

The main allegation seems to be Matt's given all these suggestions, but doesn't act on any of them.

And if anybody knows how to game the system, it's the primitives.

Pamela's harping about the spacious luxurious quarters in which Matt & Mom live, saying she looked into it, but alas provided no link.

More bad news for Matt is that social security is slowing down the rates of approvals/disapprovals for disability because of too many claims and not enough workers.  They are compelled to do this under the Biden administration, it must be noted.

It looks as if it's going to be a good two years or more before Matt's disapproved, because the Biden administration is cracking down on claims for disability based upon "attention deficit" disorders and autism.  And being hard of hearing was never grounds for disability anyway.

As stated above, if Matt can power a computer and type, he can work if he really wants to.
I just read the latest where he says he can't walk anywhere either because it's "dangerous" and he's out of shape.
Just another DUmpass with a truckload of excuses needing money for more weed and a new XBox game.
I say more power to him, I hope he extracts another 2 grand out of those dead lumps over there.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #123 on: July 27, 2022, 05:33:42 AM »

mvd (64,213 posts)

237. I do understand things won't always be easy

I don’t expect them to be. I just don’t agree with some of your approach. The general idea of change is correct. A bad dentist can lead to even more expensive problems later. I have seen it with my mom over the years. You seem to mean well and I do need to evaluate things and get to where if I reach the new goal I won’t have to do this again. Have a good night and I do thank you for being honest. That is what I need.

mvd (64,213 posts)

224. No I was just saying what I have now

I have the broadband benefit on my mobile phone and since it is one per household, it requires a switch. That’s doable.

Very good idea as I said.

I haven’t meant to dismiss ideas at all. In fact everything from a social worker to housing to cutting costs has been helpful in my planning. I have said so.

But I do need to make the goal this time if possible.

mvd (64,213 posts)

228. Anyone know if Meals on Wheels has rides?

Their website says yes, but the meals part says the person must be unable to prepare meals and can’t shop. Well I do most of the shopping for mom. Worth looking into because I want to cut expenses. That won’t help for right now though which is why I have the GoFundMe. It has done well but I really need assistance one more time,

mvd (64,213 posts)

246. Not sure what some want me to say when I need a little more help now, but..

I recognize the need for a plan. Here are some things to try:

- look into a social worker
- make sure we are getting all the benefits we are qualified for, from EBT to help with utilities
- see if there is free or very low cost transportation
- try to get to store more often rather than Instacart so much. Hard with just one friend
- which makes it important for me and my mom to try to meet more people despite the pandemic
- again insist mom cuts down on cigarettes. I try very hard here
- look into cutting the cord
- look into subsidized housing and autism services
- contact insurance company and see if any more dentists are taking my plan. Ones I have seen look terrible
- any home services available?

List can be longer than that. I will think and add to it.

They better pay up or his thread is going to go straight to 100,000 posts!   :rotf:

I don't understand what the DUmmies aren't getting here.  He needs money and he needs it NOW!  They are his JG Wentworth.

KC

*Stolen

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #124 on: July 27, 2022, 06:16:24 AM »
 :lmao: Its all I can say. For the love of god, we have cant let this end. Time for a daily stirring of the pot.  :-)