Author Topic: Why doesn't the world work the way -I- want it to!!!??? brooklynite  (Read 436 times)

Offline CC27

brooklynite (72,794 posts)

Why doesn't the world work the way -I- want it to!!!???

why doesn’t the Government prosecute people as quickly as -I- want and hold Hearings on issues that -I- think are important and have TV channels that cover stories -I- care about and have TV news personalities that -I- like?

Perhaps instead of complaining, I’ll just enjoy my vacation…..
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215902337

Whiny DUmmie. World does not revolve around your whims.

Offline Muddling 2

Re: Why doesn't the world work the way -I- want it to!!!??? brooklynite
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2021, 12:30:49 PM »

IMO, Brooklynite is mocking people who repeatedly post OP's complaining that "Trump's not in JAIL!!!" etc.
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2021, 12:33:46 PM »

Like Muddling 2, I think brooklynite was mocking the more extremely crazed DUpipo. Not quite a GBCW post, but a parting shot before heading off on vaycay.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2021, 02:41:40 PM »
IMO, Brooklynite is mocking people who repeatedly post OP's complaining that "Trump's not in JAIL!!!" etc.

My thoughts exactly. This comes not long after the "DOJ phone number" thread asking why Trump isn't locked up, as if the population at large should decide who goes to prison.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2021, 08:35:35 AM »
Only 2 replies from the primitives. This is a case of "we hate what you just said, so let it sink to the bottom." They never realize that speaks more loudly than if they had replied.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline MoshMasterD

• The Cornette Face
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2021, 09:51:02 AM »
Because -YOU- know what to do about it but can't because -YOU- think -YOU- can do it non violently even though that is all -YOU- have left and everything else doesn't work.
"They cannot win. We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns… I’m not kidding. They talk a mean game, but they will not cross that line because they know what they’re dealing with."

Andrew Breitbart