Author Topic: NARAL'S nasty pro-choice party favors  (Read 677 times)

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
NARAL'S nasty pro-choice party favors
« on: August 31, 2008, 11:40:09 AM »
According to the Pittsburgh cartoonist, "there was a pro-choice game booklet inside, pro-choice buttons and a pro-choice beer bottle opener."

"I am not making this up," he continued. "Inside the "fun games" booklet there were crosswords, jumbles, a connect-the-dot game and a maze where you had to find your way out of John McCain's reproductive policies."

NARAL bragged about their choice in convention giveaways on their blog, where they said they "may be a little nerdy about their swag-love, but they can't help it!"

Also included in the can is a bottle opener, a pro-choice delegate button, and a pro-Obama window decal, all of which rubbed Rogers the wrong way.

"Look, I am totally in favor of a woman's right to choose, but when is anything that has to do with abortion fun? "

"And what were they thinking with that bottle opener," Rogers said. "Do they think a pregnant woman is saying to herself, "Hmmm, this is probably the most personal, serious and emotional decision about my body I will ever have to make ... it's Miller time!"

http://www.politicker.com/pittsburgh-cartoonist-put-pro-choice-convention-giveaways

:o
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle