Author Topic: Trump will be allowed back on YouTube and soon Facebook  (Read 384 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Trump will be allowed back on YouTube and soon Facebook
« on: April 06, 2021, 10:56:02 PM »
Star Member IcyPeas (13,293 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215310497

Trump will be allowed back on YouTube and soon Facebook too...
 hasn't it been better without him.

The CEO of YouTube just announced that Donald Trump will be let back on the platform.

Bloomberg News reports that Facebook is likely to lift Trump's ban as well, allowing him to once again push his lies and racist conspiracy theories all over the Internet.

:rotf:

Star Member RainCaster (7,289 posts)

6. That is a good time for me to very publicly leave FB

As one who worked for vendors who received 100s of millions from FB, I have had to hold my tongue for too long.

DENVERPOPS (4,331 posts)

7. Remember "Anonymous"????

Didn't they have some "good guys" hackers that took care of things like this?????????????

Maybe everyone should exercise some corporate punishment on facebook by closing their accounts.......

CEO???? Why not name him?????????? MARK ZUCKERBERG, gazillionaire. Why would he re-instate Trump????????

Star Member dalton99a (60,374 posts)

11. Twitter will follow suit

Just watch

:loser:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Trump will be allowed back on YouTube and soon Facebook
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2021, 06:12:17 AM »
Snowflakes.  All of them.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2021, 08:41:48 AM »
Every bubble deserves a needle.

According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2021, 09:09:19 AM »
DENVERPOPS (4,331 posts)

7. Remember "Anonymous"????

Didn't they have some "good guys" hackers that took care of things like this?????????????

Maybe everyone should exercise some corporate punishment on facebook by closing their accounts.......

CEO???? Why not name him?????????? MARK ZUCKERBERG, gazillionaire. Why would he re-instate Trump????????

Zuck doesn't own Youtube, google does, and he is not the CEO of YouTube.

Whether Anonymous are good guys depends on what they are hitting at the moment, and what exactly are they going to "hack"?  Take down FB and YT  :rotf:  You really have no idea how the interwebs work do you?

By all means, delete your FB account, everyone on DU follow suit.  Be sure to shut down the official DU FB group while you're at it. 

Frankly, Trump should wait for his ban to be lifted, then tell FB and YT "No thank you, I'll go somewhere that wants me there."  Do very diplomatically and leave their jaws on the ground, since both of them (and I'm sure Twitter) are fully expecting Trump to come groveling back, kissing their feet and thanking them for allowing him to return to their platforms.   
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2021, 09:25:35 AM »
Funny this is happening after President Trump has talked about starting his own social platform. Liberal media would flock to his site. If he is back on Twitter, MSM will be his first followers.