Author Topic: If MSNBC continues to have Morning Joe and Mika, that is not good ...  (Read 660 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member akbacchus_BC (5,472 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213986123

If MSNBC continues to have Morning Joe and Mika, that is not good ...

I wish these two would go away like two bad pennies. A leopard never changes its skin. These two, along with the other media coverage, were instrumental in getting the pos in office and help his corrupt administration to bring down America, a country that many other countries looked up to and the minute the UN or WHO not in agreement with the pos, he withdraws funding. No intelligent or progressive leader behaves that way. ****ing idiot always takes his ball and goes home.

Voting is not an option now, it is a necessity in order to get Biden/Harris elected.

:whatever:

Star Member doc03 (25,150 posts)

2. There is Karnacki telling how whites are turning against BLM. I watch Morning Joe more than any program on MSNBC. I turn it on to get the morning political headlines. In the evening I have just tuned out all the others on MSNBC simply because I am sick and tired of hearing the same thing every night about the USPS and COVID. I just have to tune it out for my sanity. I have been watching Netflix mostly just for an escape. I don't like Karnacki because he always goes out of his way to find something negative in the polls for Democrats.

Iliyah (23,254 posts)

4. Karnacki is full of it . .

Joe S keeps telling me about Ronald Reagan and how the democrats labelled him as crazy and other things. Ronald Reagan was not a good president but way better than what the republicans have in there now who is illegal.

Star Member Vinca (44,742 posts)

3. I like the show for the most part. I do still blame them for their part in the coronation of the idiot, but I think they've changed their spots and seen the error of their ways. My never miss shows are Nicole Wallace and Rachel Maddow. The only one I got out of my way to avoid is anything with Chuck Todd in it.

empedocles (9,788 posts)

8. Elections are won with the middle of the electorate. M Joe is in the middle.

'Morning Joe - June, July & August 2020 Ratings

Below are the ratings for the June 2020 airings of NBC's staple morning news program, Morning Joe, airing from 6am to 9am daily. Hosted by Joe Scarborough, Mika Brzezinski and Willie Geist, the show debuted on MSNBC in 2007 and has been a strong viewership performer since.'

M Joe is doing strong work for the Dems. [This trashing M Joe is . . . ]

[Joy Reid is not doing well].

Dems need to decide if they want to win in November, and have a chance to win big or play the BS type 'Nov 4 scenario'

quickesst (5,616 posts)

18. after about 20 similar posts....

.... Maybe this will be the one I actually get a reply to. Not counting on it, but one can hope. Some people act as though if not for Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, Trump would not have been elected. That is just laughable at best.

Despite his past,short-lived support of trump, Joe Scarborough, who is no longer a republican, has done more for the Democratic Party the last almost 4 years than all of his detractors here combined. Let me know about all the national platforms DU members have provided for the likes of Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Claire McCaskill, Eric Swalwell, and on and on, then I will retract my claim. Show me the millions of people the combined DU Scarborough detractors have reached in exposing the trump criminal gang, and I will retract my claim. I let go of the petty animosity a long time ago, and personally applaud Scarborough for what he is doing, especially the effort to make the case for a Joe Biden presidency. It's another little piece of hate I no longer have the burden of carrying, and the thought of carrying a long-term petty obsession never crossed my mind. The Morning Joe crowd will be around for as long as they want to be, and all of those Democrats who I have mentioned, and many more probably disagree with the Morning Joe detractors, otherwise, why would they appear on his show, agree with him on many points, and take advantage of a national platform to further the Democratic party's cause?

:yawn:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: If MSNBC continues to have Morning Joe and Mika, that is not good ...
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2020, 09:47:25 AM »

I wish these two would go away like two bad pennies. A leopard never changes its skin. These two, along with the other media coverage, were instrumental in getting the pos in office and help his corrupt administration to bring down America, a country that many other countries looked up to and the minute the UN or WHO not in agreement with the pos, he withdraws funding. No intelligent or progressive leader behaves that way. ****ing idiot always takes his ball and goes home.

Voting is not an option now, it is a necessity in order to get Biden/Harris elected.

Wow! Somebody OD'ed on cold brew or Red Bull! :rotf:

1. Mika & Joe :tongue: are pretty ineffective, but those who are shooting blanks don't accomplish much. :rotf:  :tongue:

2. Why blame Mika & Joe for Trump being elected President? I mean, seriously! How many Trump voters watch Mika & Joe? Do Mika & Joe even have viewers? :rotf:  :tongue:

3. WHO parroted China's three weeks of lies denying human-human transmission of this coronavirus, even though WHO suspected China was lying. That's what got WHO de-funded. :hammer: For the whole months of January and February WHO publicly opposed travel shutdowns; Dems, belatedly, admitted that the China and Europe travel shutdowns were appropriate, but I have not seen that WHO ever admitted it (and I have looked!). That's what got WHO de-funded. :hammer:

4. Start walking the cemetery precincts! Vote early and often, DUpipo!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2020, 09:57:43 AM »
A leopard never changes its skin
  :mental:

:rotf:
Deplorable since 2016

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2020, 10:00:58 AM »
When MSNBC and Morning Joe are too far-right for your tastes, YOU'RE the problem
Deplorable since 2016

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2020, 10:02:20 AM »
A leopard never changes its skin

Yeah, well, even if the DU-member got the quote right I doubt (s)he knows where it came from, let alone have read the book.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline hillneck

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2020, 12:05:14 PM »

Yeah, well, even if the DU-member got the quote right I doubt (s)he knows where it came from, let alone have read the book.

Definitely, that book to a DUmmie is like sunlight to a vampire.
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2020, 01:31:17 PM »

You guys hated on Tulsi Gabbard.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2020, 04:08:51 PM »
You guys hated on Tulsi Gabbard.

Yup.  If she ran indy she would put two down the stack of Bidet /and the Rastafarian Queen.    :cheersmate:
< watch this space for coming distractions >