Author Topic: The pee tape is probably real.  (Read 476 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
The pee tape is probably real.
« on: August 19, 2020, 02:33:45 PM »
Star Member kpete (65,691 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213933159

The pee tape is probably real.

NYT: G.O.P.-Led Senate Panel Details Ties Between 2016 Trump Campaign and Russia:

The report also raised the possibility that, during that trip, Mr. Trump spent the night with two young women who joined him the next morning at a business meeting with the mayor of Moscow.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/18/us/politics/senate-intelligence-russian-interference-report.html

Guardian: US Senate report goes beyond Mueller to lay bare Trump campaign's Russia links:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/18/donald-trump-us-senate-report-russia-campaign

The committee is dismissive of the dossier by the ex-MI6 officer Christopher Steele, which alleged that the Kremlin had been cultivating Donald Trump for at least five years, but stops short of offering an opinion on whether the allegations within it are true. That dossier contained an allegation that Russia spied on Trump during a visit to Moscow in November 2013 and filmed him in his private suite at the Ritz-Carlton hotel with two prostitutes. Trump strenuously denies the claim.

However, the Senate report offers the most compelling account yet of what went on inside the hotel. It alleges that a suspected Russian intelligence officer is stationed permanently in the building and presides over a “network” of security cameras, some of them hidden inside guest rooms. The officer’s agency is redacted, but is likely to be the FSB, the spy agency Vladimir Putin headed, in charge of counter-intelligence.

The report says: “The committee found that the Ritz Carlton in Moscow is a high counterintelligence risk environment. The committee assesses that the hotel likely has at least one permanent Russian intelligence officer on staff, government surveillance of guests’ rooms, and the regular presence of a large number of prostitutes, likely with at least the tacit approval of Russian authorities.

It adds: “According to two former employees of the Ritz Carlton in Moscow, in 2013 there was at least one [redacted] officer permanently stationed at the hotel. This non-uniformed officer was believed to be a [redacted] and had access to the hotel’s property management system, guest portfolios and notations, as well as the network of “hundreds” of security cameras at the hotel.

“The [redacted] was believed to be able to monitor the camera feeds from his office.”

The committee, which spent three years taking evidence for its report, also examined previous trips by Trump to Russia. It says that during a 1996 visit, Trump attended a party for a group of American investors at the Baltschug Kempinski hotel. The party was arranged by David Geovanis, a Moscow-based businessman who the report says has links to the Russian security services.

The report notes: “In some circles of the US expatriate business community in Moscow, it has been common for visiting businessmen to be taken to nightclubs or parties where prostitutes are present. It is likely that Russian security or intelligence services capitalize on those opportunities to collect information.

“During the 1990s and into the 2000s, David Geovanis developed a reputation in Moscow, in part as a host for visiting businessmen.”

It goes on to say that Trump “may have begun a brief relationship with a Russian woman” he met at the Geovanis party. Her name is blacked out. One source of the information is Theodore Liebman, an architect who lived in Moscow and New York in the 1990s, and who travelled to Russia with Trump to the event. Geovanis has spoken to journalists and is reluctant to visit the US, the committee notes.

Scott Horton, a lecturer at Columbia law school, said on Tuesday the Senate committee’s report “confirms nearly everything” about Trump’s ties to Moscow. He said it vindicated claims by the Democrats and others that the campaign had indeed colluded with the Russians – something Trump has vehemently denied.

“The committee offers a much deeper view into the intelligence collected by US authorities than does the much sketchier Mueller report. It will support the view that Mueller, far from exonerating Trump, simply expected to pass the baton to Congress to conduct deeper inquiries.”

https://www.eschatonblog.com/2020/08/americas-worst-humans_19.html#comment-5036745323

:thatsright:

So... sometime in the 199os or 2000s, Trump MAY HAVE attended parties at a night club in Russia where prostitutes (which are legal in Russia)   MIGHT HAVE been. Trump MAY HAVE stayed at a hotel where the Russian intel MAY HAVE a honey pot style set up.

Trump, MIGHT HAVE had a relationship with someone at some point. Somewhere. Maybe.

:thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright:

Star Member Squinch (33,222 posts)

2. Michael Cohen talked about it happening in Vegas in his preface. As if he was in the room.

lagomorph777 (15,798 posts)

52. Cohen said "I was there for it all" (or close to those words) and mentioned Golden Showers.

So yes, I believe that is a thing for Trump.

Star Member cilla4progress (13,851 posts)

3. I've always believed so.

I'm pretty sure that if it is, US government would cover it up to hide US from worldwide shame. Of course Rs would either dismiss or disbelieve it.

Steele quite credible reputationally.

I trust my crone intuition.

But, there is no way Clinton was ****ing little girls.... right?  :bird:

Star Member PatSeg (32,425 posts)

28. I always thought it was very likely

as the story was too far out there to be made up. If someone is going to lie or start a rumor about someone, they would probably make it more believable. Well, unless of course they are right-wing conspiracists. The more we learn about Trump, the more we realize that anything is possible.

Star Member Mike 03 (12,874 posts)

4. Excellent. Agree: It's probably difficult to corroborate a single piece of

evidence that is under the purview of a few select individuals in the GRU. Look how hard it has been to get any details about the DVDs and photographs hidden in Jeffrey Epstein's safe.

BComplex (2,667 posts)

5. There may be a pee tape, and there may be russian prostitutes. But that's not the good tape putin

has on trump. One day it will come out.

OMGWTF (1,148 posts)

48. Some think the "p" is for pedophile.

:whatever:

ScratchCat (1,280 posts)

8. The story is too specific and detailed

to be fake. A fake story would have been "...video of Trump with hookers", or, at worse, "... video of Trump with underage hookers". Nobody could have made up the whole "Obama bed" and urinating hookers part out of thin air. Think about it.

Star Member uponit7771 (69,909 posts)

14. P Tape equals Pedophile tape, the people peeing on Trump were under age girls and he doesn't care...

... what people think about him getting pee'd on by people unless its openly illegal.

Star Member byronius (6,629 posts)

17. The fact that DU knew all of this in 2016 does nothing to defray the dark absurdity.

I predicted just after the election that there would come a time when two things would simultaneously be true -- 1) Trump would be president and 2) hard evidence that he committed actual treason would be publicly available.

It's like I'm a psychic! But no, I just read the Democratic Underground every day.

There's just no bullshit that survives on this site. If the truth isn't in the OP, it's in the comments.

ace3csusm (459 posts)

22. Their is tapes of those Republican that visited Russia on 4th of July event

This is why they are locked step with trump they will all go down ... wasnt Ohio Senator Johnson one of them, would explain his current investigation...

boguspotus (231 posts)

33. It always struck me as weird:

I remember trump's response to the first talk of a pee tape - he said he was a "germaphobe" - as in no way he ever could be involved in something like that. But I read years ago that urine is sterile. Sure makes it seem that he knew that too.

:thatsright:

Star Member panader0 (20,694 posts)

35. When I first heard about this in 2016 I told my friends

"Remember the golden showers." To trump's juvenile mind, it's probably a big no-no turn-on.
Cohen's reprise is further evidence. Plus trump is no "germophobe". He has always gone without
a condom. Would a "germaphobe" do that?

Star Member Chainfire (2,531 posts)

53. The larger problem

Is that we know enough about Trump for the allegations to be considered within the realm of possibility.

No sexual deviance on his part would surprise me. Intelligence agencies play on people's weaknesses. If their are Moscow tapes, they are under the full control of Putin. We will never learn of their existence, for sure, unless it becomes to Putin's advantage to release them. Until that time Putin owns Trump.

****ing idiots
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: The pee tape is probably real.
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2020, 05:31:07 PM »
The writer of the piece is quite a character, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrios . Formerly of Err America and a "research fellow" for Media Matters for America, :rotf: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2020, 06:09:15 PM »
So, no real change? A bunch of circumstantial stuff with no smoking gun?

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2020, 07:10:19 PM »
I'm guessing this is the result of actual pictures of Slick Willie getting a neck massage from one of Jeffrey Epstein's victims showing up.   :whistling:

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2020, 07:39:55 PM »
God,are they ****ing stupid.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2020, 01:49:26 PM »
8. The story is too specific and detailed

to be fake. A fake story would have been "...video of Trump with hookers", or, at worse, "... video of Trump with underage hookers". Nobody could have made up the whole "Obama bed" and urinating hookers part out of thin air. Think about it.

You do realize that there are many, many highly detailed works of fiction, right?