Author Topic: A Sad and Tragic Story: How a Political Party Betrayed Our Country?  (Read 452 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member kentuck (98,579 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213861737

A Sad and Tragic Story:
How a Political Party Betrayed Our Country?

They knew from the beginning.

If you mean They as in O'Barry, Slo Joe, Lyin Comey, and the rest of the deep state DNC, then yes... they knew.

They knew when Michael Flynn was caught conspiring with the Russians on the phone, and then lied about it.

He wasn't. The FBI knew he wasn't. Set a trap to force him to plead guilty. Even Sally yates now admits it.

They knew when they appointed a Special Prosecutor, Robert Mueller, to investigate the Russian "questions".

Ol' Rob Mueller knew it was bullshit from the beginning. Spent years digging for anything. Found nothing.

They knew then and they know now.

Hillary/Barry/Comey/Mueller is still peddling the lie- hoping she/he/it doesn't get tossed into jail.

It's time for the People to know.

Oh, they know...

Star Member N_E_1 for Tennis (4,439 posts)

1. Adding to sad and tragic...

We the people will never know the entire scope of this corruption, it will become dust under the rug before we know it.

We will never have the closure we need to put this a little behind us...accusations, investigations, court actions, deliberations, more investigations, more court actions, years and years of this all leading up to only small little fish being tried and convicted. I believe we will never see any of the Democratic Trump Crime Family go to jail.

That I can think this and write it out make every one of my brain cells want to revolt.

The sad part is that is true.

Star Member kentuck (98,579 posts)

2. There would have to be a very strong Justice Department...

...that could apply "justice" in a fair and equitable manner.

Start at the bottom and work your way up. Slow and methodical.

Star Member JI7 (77,759 posts)

3. It started when they embraced the pro confederates after civil rights

:thatsright:

CaptYossarian (4,424 posts)

5. It is what it is.

There seems to be a Russian bounty on private citizens too.

:thatsright: :thatsright:

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: A Sad and Tragic Story: How a Political Party Betrayed Our Country?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2020, 09:58:13 AM »
Is kt trying out the plot for his fantasy novel on DUpipo again? :rotf:  :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2020, 12:40:15 PM »
Is kt trying out the plot for his fantasy novel on DUpipo again? :rotf:  :tongue:

I've commented before that so many of the bouncy tales and their declarative pronouncements read like the old Penthouse letters.  Pure fantasy.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2020, 01:43:20 PM »
If you have to constantly convince yourself that a completely false story is true.............you might be a DUmbass
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.