Author Topic: White DC protester seen yelling in faces of black cops in viral video: 'They're  (Read 478 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
White DC protester seen yelling in faces of black cops in viral video: 'They're a part of the problem'
https://www.foxnews.com/us/dc-white-protester-yell-face-black-police-officers-part-of-problem

A white female protester was filmed yelling in the faces of two black male police officers in Washington, D.C., Tuesday in a viral video that has been viewed more than 2.1 million times, telling them that "they're a part of the problem."

The video was tweeted by Henry Rodgers, a senior congressional correspondent for The Daily Caller, who has been covering protests in the nation's capital since the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis on May 25.

“Why don’t you take off your uniform? Are you afraid of police?” the white woman, wearing a baseball cap and facial covering, yells at two black officers in a police line stretching across the street in the newly renamed Black Lives Matter plaza.

The woman replies.

“No, I don’t,” she responds. “Just because I’m white and I haven’t experienced racism myself doesn’t mean I can’t fight for justice.”

“They’re a part of the system. They’re a part of the problem,” the woman continues, referring to the officers. “Just because they’re black doesn’t mean they’re not a part of the problem. I’m allowed to say this to whoever. Because I’m white, racism is a white person’s problem.

“Racism is my problem. I need to fix this,” she continues. “That’s why I’m here. I’m talking to all of them. Black, white, f****in’ brown, purple. I don’t give a sh**”

:racist: :waisis: :racista:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Irony....a woman covering her face with a mask because she's afraid of being identified calling other people afraid.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Old n Grumpy

They shoul have pepper sprayed her and given her a couple of whacks with a night stick. then she would have had something  to complain about. :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!