Author Topic: Bouncies now mainstream!!  (Read 864 times)

Offline I_B_Perky

Bouncies now mainstream!!
« on: June 18, 2020, 05:33:34 PM »
This ain't from the dump but I bet the reporter is a DU member.

Now we have mask bouncies!  No cops jumping out of bushes but there is putting the heathen non mask wearing asshole in their place and it is complete with old lady clapping.

You cannot make this shit up!!!! 

The link:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/necessary-or-needless-three-months-pandemic-americans-are-divided-wearing-n1231191

Bouncie is in the first 5 paragraphs.  Not sure I can post it here, I seem to recall we can't do that for NBC anymore, so I will leave it to ya all to read the link.

added by franksolich

Sarah Curran was at a grocery store last week, browsing the soup aisle with a mask on, when a shopper without a face covering approached her and shook his head.

"You know COVID is a hoax," the man said, according to Curran. "I don't understand why people are still wearing masks."

Curran, 28, a nurse with the cardiothoracic intensive care unit at Munson Medical Center in Traverse City, Michigan, could think of plenty of reasons — including the dozens of coronavirus patients admitted to her hospital, about a fifth of whom have died.

"You really want to argue this with me?" she asked the man after telling him what she does for a living.

"Normally, I'm not the confrontational type, but I just couldn't hold it back," Curran told NBC News. "This little old lady down the aisle was clapping, and the guy just kind of walked away.".....

Sad thing is this was probably the best bouncie I have seen in over a year.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 06:41:46 PM by franksolich »
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline zeitgeist

Re: Bouncies now mainstream!!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2020, 06:24:24 PM »
:hi5:

I actually read that article earlier today.  You are spot on. :bouncy:   She is a very pretty girl if that is her real picture in the article.   I would give it three bongs just for the old lady clapping.  ( I am allowing for  implied conversion.)   :stoner: :stoner: :stoner:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2020, 06:33:40 PM »
 :rotf:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2020, 06:41:01 PM »
Wow! The MSM is lying to us. This woman just said there was a 20% fatality rate. Wait, maybe that is just patients under her care. They just give up and die instead of listening to her go on about the dreamy Joe Biden.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2020, 06:50:33 PM »
:hi5:

I actually read that article earlier today.  You are spot on. :bouncy:   She is a very pretty girl if that is her real picture in the article.   I would give it three bongs just for the old lady clapping.  ( I am allowing for  implied conversion.)   :stoner: :stoner: :stoner:

Oh yeah she is a great looking gal.  First thing I thought was there is no way she could be a dump gal... but what the hell do I know?
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2020, 07:50:37 PM »
What I don't believe is there's all these pro-mask vs. back to normal individuals having confrontations in stores. The media would have you believe it's happening all the time, while I'm pretty sure I would have seen some by now as much as I've been out and about in the last 2 months.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2020, 08:04:36 PM »
What I don't believe is there's all these pro-mask vs. back to normal individuals having confrontations in stores. The media would have you believe it's happening all the time, while I'm pretty sure I would have seen some by now as much as I've been out and about in the last 2 months.

I saw one guy throw a fit when he was turned away from Walmart. His wife had her mask on and went on in. I think he did it just for show.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2020, 12:46:46 AM »
They had me at the old lady clapping...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2020, 05:06:54 AM »
Well, Grand Traverse County has had 36 cases and 5 deaths. But chances are good that many of those 36 cases were very mild, so, there's that...

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2020, 09:34:37 AM »
I went to the physical therapist the other day to talk with the main therapist about a knee brace. When I walked in and sat down the receptionist said hey then noticed that I wasn’t wearing a mask. When she asked me about it I told her that I didn’t intend to be hugging or romancing anyone while I was there. She insisted that it was policy and gave me one to put on. I complied; however, if the mask I was given provides safety to me or others I have to assume that this virus is either very large or very stupid.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline jukin

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2020, 10:07:01 AM »
WOW.

NBC lying media is taking stories from the DUmp.

Truly the inmates are running the "news" rooms.

BTBF, it was a medium quality bouncy and better than most of the lying media "news" stories... but with same amount of reality NONE.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2020, 12:28:46 PM »
So, I was shopping in the frozen foods section when I was confronted by a cisgender, MAGA, reichwing gun humper who told me I didn't need the mask. I proceeded to let out a a toxic cloud of pickeled egg flatulence. It was BAD!! The man started choking grabbing at his throat and yelling that he couldn't breathe as he fell rolling hystericly on the floor. At that moment all the customers in the aisle who were properly masked broke out in a Resounding round of applause. Then te door to the ice cream cooler popped open and two transvestites dressed as eskimoes popped out and started doing the mackarana.
An employee called for a clean up in Aisle 7 they hauled off the choking idiot and everyone had a glorious time. :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2020, 01:34:23 PM »
"Bouncy Ball tale" made the Urban Dictionary
https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=17102.0
apres moi, le deluge