Author Topic: Today I exercised my right to vote in Wisconsin and I voted for Joe Biden.  (Read 582 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Talitha (1,875 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/1287698771

Today I exercised my right to vote in Wisconsin and I voted for Joe Biden.

:yawn:

Walleye (1,045 posts)

1. Thank you, brave soul.

:rotf:

Talitha (1,875 posts)

9. I live way out in the boonies in a red county and voted at noon - was number 80.

I'm glad Milwaukee didn't have our weather, it was thunderstorming like a son of a gun all morning. It's likely most of the voters came in the afternoon when there were patches of blue in the sky.

We had a choice of someone coming outside, but I went into the building. They sprayed my hands with something, and gave me a new gel-pen to mark the ballot with - no pencil-passing allowed.

My mask was on before I opened the door, and the 3 Ladies inside were all wearing masks, too - as well as sitting behind a plexiglass barrier.

We only have 2 booths (sparsely populated township) and immediately after I voted, the booth was sprayed with the same stuff she put on my hands.

The whole process was very nicely done!

Sure wish the voters in Milwaukee had been treated 1/10 as nicely, damned repugs.

:whatever: Same 'repugs' that had a great voting setup in your country, ****stick.

ibegurpard (15,922 posts)

3. Sorry repukes have trashed your once great state

Thank you for turning out in this shitshow

:thatsright:

Bev54 (647 posts)

13. And I hope against the repub judge

:whatever:

Star Member LisaM (25,071 posts)

22. If the Democrats somehow win the judge seat...

The Republicans will for sure try to find some way to invalidate it. Did you see Trump insisting today that vote by mail was riddled with fraud?

Talitha (1,875 posts)

33. Yes, I saw a clip of it tonight. He's hoping to sow the seeds of suspicion.

But the only ones who will listen are donnie's deplorables. The rest of us got hs number a LONG time ago.

One thing that keeps giving me hope is the way we stormed in and took the House back. If the repugs had things locked up ahead of time (like they want us to think they do), we never would have been able to do it.

That's why it's so important to GOTV!!!

BlueWI (1,729 posts)

25. Absentee ballot never arrived.

Voted in person for Warren. Last chance to weigh in for strong structural change before the GE.

Meanwhile, the election process was wack beyond wack in our state. Plenty of work to do for every progressive citizen if we're to break the Republican stranglehold in Madison.

:lmao:

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Drafe Hoblin

They went out and voted for... you know-- that guy

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Sure wish the voters in Milwaukee had been treated 1/10 as nicely, damned repugs.
Yeah, that Republican stronghold of Milwaukee... :jerkit:
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

How would "repugs" have anything to do with the Dem primary? DU needs a higher grade of non sequitor.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Talitha (1,875 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/1287698771

Today I exercised my right to vote in Wisconsin and I wasted my vote on voted for Joe Biden.

Fixed it! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!