Author Topic: I can no longer be proud that I served this country  (Read 846 times)

Online CC27

I can no longer be proud that I served this country
« on: February 11, 2020, 07:53:58 AM »
maxrandb (9,767 posts)

I can no longer be proud that I served this country

If you know me, you know that I served 30 years in the United States Navy. I served under Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush II and Obama. One of the things I was most proud of is that my retirement certificate was signed by President Obama.

I'm distressed by today's senior military leadership. I know it's hard, but I used to believe that honor, courage, integrity and commitment were worth more than ones career.

I would like to believe that I would NOT serve under this orange asspickle. Don't know what I would do if I were so close to retirement, but I'd like to think I'd quit before I'd serve under this amphibian turd. I guarantee you that if I already had my 20 years in, I'd be gone.

Some things aren't worth selling your soul for.

So far, those that have left the service under this POS have remained mostly silent. They've sold their souls. If you see folks like Mattis and Kelly circulating on the speaker tour, don't bother.

It's hard to listen to folks like Mattis and Kelly talk about honor.

Their calls for integrity and honor are kinda muffled with their heads so far up Donnie Shit for Brains enormous "looks like 50 lbs of chewed bubblegum" ass.

They wouldn't know integrity if it bit them on the ass.

I learned honor, courage and commitment from the example of the leaders around me. It was drilled into me that there were going to be times when I was expected to choose the hard path and stand up to leadership when it is difficult.

We're sending a different message to today's young NCOs and Junior Officers.

What are todays young Sailors learning from the examples of Mattis, Kelly and Donnie Short Fingers.

I think this is an example exclusive of the Navy:. We have 18 and 19 year old kids that earn qualifications as Plane Captains in Naval Aviation. These young kids can shut down flight operations on a $6 billion Aircraft Carrier if something isn't right. There's not a Flag Officer, Carrier CO, Airwing Commodore our Squadron CO that would dare interfere. When that happens, we go to All-Stop until we figure out what's wrong. There is never any retribution to the Plane Captain.

Our country is just about at the All-Stop point.

Please don't thank me for my service. It's not something that I'm proud of anymore.

God help us when this current crop of young military leaders advance up the chain.

I guess it's true. Everything Donnie Dollhands touches dies.

Maybe it will be enough if he gets his ass beat this November, but I don't think so.

Something will have to be done to hold those who have remained silent to account.

We're in for some heavy seas ahead.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212977310

**** you.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Re: I can no longer be proud that I served this country
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 08:11:20 AM »
You're a disgrace, DUmmy, a real ****ing disgrace.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2020, 08:51:31 AM »
But I bet he continues to cash his retirement check and use his Tricare health insurance.  Further, I bet that if he was a CPO he ate alone in the Chief's Mess because everyone recognized him as a dick and refused to associate with him.
This too shall pass.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2020, 09:36:04 AM »
The Navy was weaker and the USA was less safe during those 30 years by a factor of him.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2020, 09:47:19 AM »
Gosh, he's inspiring.

maxrandb (9,767 posts)

I would like to believe that I would NOT serve under this orange asspickle.

Rest-assured we get the point that you would squeal under him.

Please don't thank me for my service. It's not something that I'm proud of anymore.

But thank-you for your Service.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2020, 12:46:40 PM »
Time marches on.  Now what was Saint Ronald's last year in office?  1989 I guess.  And what do you get when you add 1989 and 30?  1989 +30 = 2019. 

If you know me, you know that I served 30 years in the United States Navy. I served under Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush II and Obama. One of the things I was most proud of is that my retirement certificate was signed by President Obama.

Um, how'dy do dat?  Askin for a friend. :)
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2020, 04:00:13 PM »
Whatever, DU-Moron maxrandb. I'm not switching on my give-a-shit machine.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2020, 08:21:28 PM »
He spent 30 years in the barrel. He was only let out for a cleansing enema and some chow. A new barrel was brought in and back he went. 
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2020, 10:44:25 PM »
Someone needs to tell the DUmbass 30 years working on the chow line as an E-3 is not a career to be proud of.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2020, 02:30:01 AM »
>maxrandb (9,767 posts) I can no longer be proud that I served this country.  There is never any retribution to the Plane Captain.

Dear jihadi retard, we will de-captianate any rouge  filth like you, on the wing or in the latrine where you inhale the demon seed of your dementia.  The stink eye you receive overpowers the aroma you emanate from your waste of a sorry excuse for humanity. 

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2020, 03:41:04 AM »
Time marches on.  Now what was Saint Ronald's last year in office?  1989 I guess.  And what do you get when you add 1989 and 30?  1989 +30 = 2019. 

Um, how'dy do dat?  Askin for a friend. :)

In fairness he didn't say what year he retired OR that he enlisted during Ronaldus Magnus' last year in office.  He could have retired in 2011 and have it be true, as Reagan was first inaugurated January 20, 1981, thirty years earlier.  Indeed, truth is possible for any complete calendar year 2012-2016.
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2020, 07:33:01 AM »
If you weren't a SeaBee, Seal, diver, flight deck crew don't try to jack me off about 'Risking your life.'  And if you were, you would have put that shit up front.  Piss off and shut your cock-locker.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.