Author Topic: What happened to Jerry Nadler's wife? n/t  (Read 549 times)

Offline Mary Ann

What happened to Jerry Nadler's wife? n/t
« on: December 17, 2019, 12:16:39 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212790004
malaise (199,456 posts)

What happened to Jerry Nadler's wife? n/t
madamesilverspurs (13,739 posts)

5. Hate to admit it, but

first thing I thought was polonium-210.

I hate such cynicism, but damned if the PutinRepublicans don't invite it!

Of course, I continue to hope for the best for Nadler and his wife, as well as all those who seek to reveal the truth rather than obstruct it.
malaise (199,456 posts)

6. I didn't think polonium 210 but last night

I worried about what form of sabotage would surface today and tomorrow. I was thinking about 5th Ave shootings.

I too hope for the best.
I have my own theory. Nadler is such an idiot that Nancy told him to stay away. Or maybe she administered a little polonium 210 to his wife to keep him away.

Offline YupItsMe

Re: What happened to Jerry Nadler's wife? n/t
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2019, 01:53:34 PM »
  I thought Jerry may have rolled over on her or maybe she was standing too close when he undid his suspenders.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2019, 02:15:58 PM »
Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.), the chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, will miss the final procedural step in the impeachment process before the House casts a final vote as he tends to a family emergency.

Two Democratic sources told The Hill that Nadler is away from Congress on Tuesday because his wife is ill.

Nadler’s absence comes the same day as the House Rules Committee is scheduled to set the terms of the chamber’s floor debate on voting on two articles of impeachment against President Trump.

The whole chamber is expected to cast a final vote on the articles Wednesday. They are expected to pass along a roughly party-line vote with possibly a handful of Democratic defections.

The New York Democrat is anticipated to return to Washington late Tuesday or early Wednesday, according to Politico. Rep. Jaime Raskin (D-Md.), another member of the Judiciary panel, is expected to present the articles of impeachment to the Rules Committee.
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/474888-nadler-misses-procedural-step-in-impeachment-process-for-family-emergency

I had to look since the DUmpmonkiez never explain what they are on about...

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2019, 02:34:59 PM »
Maybe she didn't get a flu shot, or maybe it was ineffective.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2019, 02:58:07 PM »
Maybe it was karma taking a shot at nads and missed. :-) :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2019, 08:01:48 PM »
Nadler ate her.  Whole, bones, cartilage and all.  A perfect murder.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.