Author Topic: Poopy Pants spins a bouncy yarn  (Read 159 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Poopy Pants spins a bouncy yarn
« on: December 01, 2019, 03:58:21 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212742467

demtenjeep

at the grocery store tonight picking up things for finger foods, meatballs and chips w/dip world fa

I make the best dip in the world....

I had my chiefs jacket on. The guy behind me started talking about it was going to be a hell of a game KC / Oak always a huge game.

I told them actually it is for a democratic watch party for those of us that didn't get to watch in real time due to jobs and life

I was expecting a bad grumbling coming but instead, I was asked if I minded could he come as well. I said NO problem.

It was a pleasant surprise-but even more surprising, he paid for my groceries. I insisted I could pay but he replied that this was the worst president ever in his lifetime . HE said people need to believe the truth.

Sure...
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

Re: Poopy Pants spins a bouncy yarn
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2019, 04:34:42 PM »
Needs cop-emitting bushes.
Facts don't matter to DUpipo

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Big CHEETO is WATCHING You!

Offline Karin

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2019, 07:16:19 PM »
He did not pay for those groceries.  She was drunk when she posted this, passed out, and never came back. 

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2019, 06:32:26 AM »
I told them actually it is for a democratic watch party

I wonder what they were watching? The dimwit clown debates or bumbling joe gaffe hour. Or maybe mayor pete's hate fest. :loser: :loser: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Air is Free, that's why we need a carbon tax.

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2019, 08:54:39 PM »
demtenjeep

at the grocery store tonight picking up things for finger foods, meatballs and chips w/dip world fa

I make the best dip in the world....

I had my chiefs jacket on. The guy behind me started talking about it was going to be a hell of a game KC / Oak always a huge game.

I told them actually it is for a democratic watch party for those of us that didn't get to watch in real time due to jobs and life

I was expecting a bad grumbling coming but instead, I was asked if I minded could he come as well. I said NO problem.

It was a pleasant surprise-but even more surprising, he paid for my groceries. I insisted I could pay but he replied that this was the worst president ever in his lifetime . HE said people need to believe the truth.

And the Chiefs kicked the raiders ass like Trump beat Hillary. I watched it until the libs at CBS decided I needed to watch the Broncos and the Chargers instead.
Montani Semper Liberi

On Friday January 20th, 2017 obama left the white house for the final time. Good freaking riddance to bad rubbish.  :yahoo:

At 12:00 pm, Friday January 20th, 2017 Donald J Trump was sworn in as president of the USA and there is not one damn thing dummies
can do about it!   :yahoo:

THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY
Born 1828 - Slaughtered 2016

Help save the USA... shoot a dummie!

Living in the dummies head rent free since 2009.