Author Topic: VIDEO: Scenes from Trump Rally Sunrise, FL Where I Was FIRST ON LINE  (Read 422 times)

Offline pjcomix

A few scenes from the Trump Rally in Sunrise, FL on November 26, 2019 where I was FIRST ON LINE!!! I was also able to get on the floor just about 30 feet where Trump was to speak but after over 9 hours on my feet with no water, my legs began approaching collapse so rather than being rolled out by medics, I went into the stands and sat. Believe me, sitting never felt so good.

Here are a few scenes of my experiences at an absolutely INCREDIBLE rally. If you have never been to a Trump rally before you MUST go. Very different feeling from seeing it on TV. When you are there personally you can actually FEEL the vibes of the crowd shouting as will as Marine One landing. You can also get a sense of just how RELAXED Trump appears as he calmly strolled on stage tossing MAGA hats to the crowd.

https://youtu.be/uvqgdtyYlJk

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: VIDEO: Scenes from Trump Rally Sunrise, FL Where I Was FIRST ON LINE
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2019, 01:44:06 PM »
Outstanding!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen