Author Topic: I told both local hospitals that if something happens and I wind up a patient..  (Read 3457 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212359292

:lmao:

47of74 (17,173 posts)

I told both local hospitals that if something happens and I wind up a patient...

...that I will not stand for any Republican politicians visiting seeking to use me as a photo op. **** that. And I would have the licenses and jobs of anyone who thinks it's a good idea to ignore my wishes. I don't give a **** who it is wanting to visit either.

Lars39 (22,084 posts)

3. One of the things that happened under Dubya

was that HIPAA is suspended any time the president is within 100 miles of a hospital iirc, so that possible threats can be identified. My family was taking part in a medical study at Vanderbilt at the time this had just come down the pike and the researchers were *very* upset about it. 😕

:mental:

cwydro (32,570 posts)

4. Huh?

That doesn’t even make sense.

Lars39 (22,084 posts)

5. iow, they could research any patient present or pasr

Still seems they would have to ask for visitation though.

cwydro (32,570 posts)

9. Soo, patients in any hospitals in the DC or Palm Beach area did not have HIPAA rights?

I think you’ve been misinformed.

Lars39 (22,084 posts)

11. This was reported on DU during Dubya's first term iirc

Along with a lot of other crap. The multi-national team of researchers I came in contact with then confirmed it.

cwydro (32,570 posts)

12. Show me that part of HIPAA.

Just because it was “reported on DU” doesn’t mean a thing.

Some of the things I’ve seen “reported” here have been completely false.

cwydro (32,570 posts)

10. You "told both local hospitals."

Curious how you did this? Call the administrators? Call the switchboard and tell the operator?

What was their response?

jmg257 (9,748 posts)

13. Interesting - did they document your requests? Seems a weird thing to keep

in a hospital data base(?).

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

47of74 (17,173 posts)

I told both local hospitals that if something happens and I wind up a patient...

...that I will not stand for any Republican politicians visiting seeking to use me as a photo op.

And both hospitals' people laughed after hanging up the phone. This is stupidly fake virtue-signalling. It didn't happen. BTW, DU-Moron Chucky Larms whined about the press not being allowed in  during yesterday's visits. So Trump didn't allow photos of him with patients.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
And both hospitals' people laughed after hanging up the phone. This is stupidly fake virtue-signalling. It didn't happen. BTW, DU-Moron Chucky Larms whined about the press not being allowed in  during yesterday's visits. So Trump didn't allow photos of him with patients.

There's another DU moron over there claiming the nurses in the photos with Trump were bused in just before the president arrived and left right after he did.  LOL  Fake nurses.  There's another thread over there talking about how they shouldn't be posting about 'crisis actors' because it makes DU look stupid!   :lmao:

Great stuff.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DLR Pyro

47of74 (17,173 posts)

...that I will not stand for any Republican politicians visiting seeking to use me as a photo op. **** that. And I would have the licenses and jobs of anyone who thinks it's a good idea to ignore my wishes. I don't give a **** who it is wanting to visit either.

and I'm sure that someone at both hospitals have a post-it note with this DUmmie's name on it stuck to their computer monitor so that if this DUmmy is ever in their hospital that they can comply with his demand...    ::) :lmao: :rotf: :rofl:
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."

There's another DU moron over there claiming the nurses in the photos with Trump were bused in just before the president arrived and left right after he did.  LOL  Fake nurses.  There's another thread over there talking about how they shouldn't be posting about 'crisis actors' because it makes DU look stupid!   :lmao:

Great stuff.

KC
DU makes DU look stupid.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Old n Grumpy

They will send the short bus :shortbus: instead of an ambulance! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
47of74 (17,173 posts)
I told both local hospitals that if something happens and I wind up a patient that I will not stand for any Republican politicians visiting seeking to use me as a photo op. **** that. And I would have the licenses and jobs of anyone who thinks it's a good idea to ignore my wishes. I don't give a **** who it is wanting to visit either.

But you can bet the house that, if it's a Democrat politician seeking to use the DUmbass as a photo op, he/she/it is all for it. DUmmies are ****ing hypocrites, every last one.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Quote from:
Lars39

11. This was reported on DU...... Along with a lot of other crap.

Shortened it for them.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Surprised that DUmmies haven't claimed they want to know the political views of their ER doc BEFORE being examined or operated on.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Surprised that DUmmies haven't claimed they want to know the political views of their ER doc BEFORE being examined or operated on.

Being a DUmmy is really unhealthy physically and mentally.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline landofconfusion80

Great stuff.

KC

They do have prior experience...obama with doctors in white coats in the white house....
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 01:35:37 PM by landofconfusion80 »
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)