Author Topic: VIDEO: Hillary Clinton to Run in 2020???  (Read 2137 times)

Offline pjcomix

VIDEO: Hillary Clinton to Run in 2020???
« on: August 02, 2019, 01:38:57 PM »
H.A. Goodman has been saying for over two years that Hillary Clinton, aka The Golden Mumu, will be running again in 2020. It sounds astounding and he seems to be the only one who is predicting this. In this video I present Goodman's latest arguments as to why this will happen. Could he be right? Well, according to him, Hillary will make it official as early as just before or just after the third Democrat debate but definitely before the end of the year.

https://youtu.be/e4sqMohGnWk

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: VIDEO: Hillary Clinton to Run in 2020???
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 02:20:58 PM »
I’ve been thinking for awhile she’d step in late. This could be fun!  It would tear the DUmmies apart!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2019, 02:21:43 PM »
Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s either her or the Wookie.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Ausonius

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2019, 03:23:05 PM »

Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s either her or the Wookie.

That is my prediction as well, with MAOchelle MAObama taking the nomination over Shrillary...but the fight will not be pretty!  Any co-operation in the past between Shrillary-Billy Jeff and the MAObama's was similar to the Stalin-Hitler pact: pure expediency, with a later showdown being inevitable.
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2019, 05:40:54 PM »
Why will Hillary run again?

Because three time loser sounds so much better than two time loser.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2019, 05:41:30 PM »
I’ve been thinking for awhile she’d step in late. This could be fun!  It would tear the DUmmies apart!

KC

I see it playing out like this: The convention is deadlocked among several candidates after many rounds of voting.  Suddenly a faint cry rises up from the floor and echos around the hall "Hillary" they chant.  Hillary appears like a rock star as spot lights play upon her, raises her arms like Moses parting the Red Sea, and humbly accepts nomination by acclimation. 

All this has been orchestrated by team Clinton to make Hillary look like the unanimous choice of the people, an unstoppable force of nature.  It will be 'you've seen the rest but she's the best.'  She will not be denied her destiny.  The useful idiots will lap it up like hungry new born kittens at mama's teat.   :manipulated: :koolaid:

Mike doesn't have the fire in his belly and would be too hard to drive across the finish line.  The college thesis is a real show stopper.
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2019, 06:57:09 PM »
I see it playing out like this: The convention is deadlocked among several candidates after many rounds of voting.  Suddenly a faint cry rises up from the floor and echos around the hall "Hillary" they chant.  Hillary appears like a rock star as spot lights play upon her, raises her arms like Moses parting the Red Sea, and humbly accepts nomination by acclimation. 

All this has been orchestrated by team Clinton to make Hillary look like the unanimous choice of the people, an unstoppable force of nature.  It will be 'you've seen the rest but she's the best.'  She will not be denied her destiny.  The useful idiots will lap it up like hungry new born kittens at mama's teat.   :manipulated: :koolaid:

Mike doesn't have the fire in his belly and would be too hard to drive across the finish line.  The college thesis is a real show stopper.

Bravo!!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2019, 01:55:47 AM »
Why will Hillary run again?

Because three time loser sounds so much better than two time loser.

She came to host pizza parties and suicide witnesses, and she's all out of pepperoni...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2019, 04:24:15 PM »

I think that H. A. is dead on.  By then, though, the hue and cry for something to be done with her and put her in, say, USP Phoenix (not sure if it’s a US Penitentiary, or just a Federal Correctional Institution, with lower-security female prisoners) will be enormous.  It all depends what happens with the FISA warrant abuse that is finally coming out.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.