Author Topic: That is brave of you, Donnie!  (Read 1753 times)

Offline CC27

That is brave of you, Donnie!
« on: December 26, 2018, 08:49:33 AM »
imanamerican63 (6,008 posts)

That is brave of you, Donnie!

I don't that those government workers would be happy that you shutdown the government so you could get your wall, and they don't get the paycheck to live on! WRONG! Your bravery is as thin a piece of paper! Those workers are definitely not on the side which you have confused yourself with! You pathetically will say or do anything that will make you look brave, which again we Americans agree that you are a scared weasel and you can't get out of the mess you made of this country! Don't think that we were going to believe you than, now or in the future!

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100211591671

Link card not working or something?

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Re: That is brave of you, Donnie!
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 08:54:16 AM »
Link card not working or something?

That would partially explain why democrats get so nervous about "government shutdowns"...   and that is that a significantly larger percentage of them are probably enjoying one of those "non-essential" jobs and pulling in that government money.
Hell, I say we draw a line and make it permanent.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2018, 09:45:04 AM »
Trump is not obligated to cave to the Dems' hostage tactics, even though recent R Presidents and Congresses often did. There's a new sheriff in town, and ass-kicking ass-hole politicians has been the last 40 or 50 years of his life.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2018, 11:06:04 AM »
So, we're supposed to feel sorry for bureaucrats who hate us in order to capitulate for illegals who invade us.

"**** off!" just doesn't feel strong enough.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2018, 04:36:10 PM »
The non essential goobermint "workers" are getting a free paid vacation at our expence. If they are to stupid to handle their $$ to be able to weather a couple weeks with out a paychehc then tough shit for them. :bird: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2018, 08:00:37 AM »
The non essential goobermint "workers" are getting a free paid vacation at our expence. If they are to stupid to handle their $$ to be able to weather a couple weeks with out a paychehc then tough shit for them. :bird: :loser:
If they are non-essential why do they even have jobs?
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2018, 05:23:48 PM »
If they are non-essential why do they even have jobs?

You don't have the clearance to ask that question.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2018, 06:35:12 AM »
  You don't have the clearance to ask that question.

*snoŕt* :lmao::lmao::lmao::rotf::lmao::lmao::lmao::rotf::lmao::lmao::lmao::rotf::hi5:             

Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2018, 10:57:41 AM »
Trump's job it to work for the American people, not government employees.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2018, 01:25:23 PM »
Trump's job is to work for all of the American people, not just government employees.

FIFY
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2018, 01:37:57 PM »
From my Shoutbox posts:

Listening to radio while driving to work this morning I heard the top of the hour network "news" guy use the phrase "Day # of the government shut down". I know the intent is to gin up urgency and panic, but as people see their lives progressing pretty much as normal during the "shut down", I think MSM fear-mongering could backfire. IOW, Trump could be defanging the Ds' fear-mongering tactic, just by not caving and letting the MSM do their futile best to whip up hysteria.

And since the next election campaign is over a year away, people will have seen all the clearer how little the dread "shut down" actually meant.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.