Author Topic: Expect violence after the midterms...  (Read 3389 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Expect violence after the midterms...
« on: October 25, 2018, 09:00:30 PM »
Star Member Javaman (51,478 posts) https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100211322008

I've been thinking about this and at first thought was; if we take back the house the right wing will go crazy and try to exact some infantile revenge, but then I thought; if we lose the house the right wing morons will be emboldened ad still go out to exact revenge, because they always feel the victims even when they have everything.

So be prepared and stay safe. It's going to be a weird ****ing ride

when the [D]s lose they will be burning down the 'hood...

magicarpet (2,865 posts)

1. Said almost the same a few threads over...

Just a little more verbose...

Hang on tight,.. if the Dems pull this off and regain the House...
... and maybe the Senate the Nazi Fascists are going to go bonkers. trDump will whip things up internally by stoking rabid domestic nationalism and externally on the international diplomatic front Bolton will start beating the drums and rattling the sabers of war. Thus making the King of Orange a war president in all his frothing glory. Then the Nazis, the Fascists, and the warmongers will come out in force to become full fledged trDump jackbooted brown shirts.

Once Mattis is gone, Erik Prince then privatizes the Afghan and Iraq Wars, and trDump gains a firm grip on the American war machine - the Nazis, the Fascists, and finally the warmongers on his side and under trDump's beck and call and total control - who knows where the mad Generalissimo the Fascist Oligarchic trDump will then lead America.

We had best better have a contingency plan in place before hand - if trDump gathers this band of angry Fascist Hessians to March under the trDump Royal Coat of Arms and we sit back and do nothing - bye bye rapidly and with great haste the America we have come to love, know, and cherish - because American Democracy will be only a quaint, passing, and distant memory that was allowed to slip on by.

We will not be magically out of the woods come election day - that may be the day the Fascists formerly sign their Declaration of War against Liberal Democracy and inflict what they hope to be the final death nell that seeks to permanently crush it once and for all.

Remain vigilant - what they seek is an Authoritarian Fascist Oligarchic - Extreme Right Wing Orthodox Dominionist Reconstructionist Theocracy. They have marshaled their forces and are damn close to achieving that result. This close to achieving their end game - they are not going to sit back as we endeavor to over throw their regime and dismantle their firm grip they have over all branches of our government.

Fasten your seat belt and strap on your crash helmet - it is bound to be a bumpy and stomach churning ride just ahead.

It is bound to be nauseating - have your barf bag handy. This ain't going to be a walk in the park to look at the pretty flowers and feed the swans and the squirrels.

We have to herd up the Fascists and lock them back up in the box - from which trDump opened and allowed them to roam free and escape.

Rampant Fascism and Liberal American Democracy are a toxic and explosive mix.

:mental:

Star Member Grasswire2 (1,524 posts)

3. remember what Trump said prior to general election

He said he would accept the results if he liked them.

I'm going to find that quote somewhere.

:panic:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: Expect violence after the midterms...
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2018, 07:33:44 AM »
Progs telegraphing their plans.

Obama won the Presidency twice, and no riots or violence.

Trump won the Presidency, and 2017 was a year of Progs rioting and a Prog attempting to assassinate Republican Congress-Critters.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2018, 07:36:47 AM »
Sounds like DUmmy "magicarpet" has been into the "magicmushrooms".
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2018, 07:44:51 AM »
Star Member Javaman (51,478 posts) https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100211322008

I've been thinking about this and at first thought was; if we take back the house the right wing will go crazy and try to exact some infantile revenge, but then I thought; if we lose the house the right wing morons will be emboldened ad still go out to exact revenge, because they always feel the victims even when they have everything.

Exactly how much time did you spend thinking about this and were you on mind altering drugs at the time?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2018, 07:54:47 AM »
This DU-thread should be bumped after every Prog riot or act of personal violence. That'd roast a mole at every bump, so probably won't happen.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2018, 09:40:58 AM »
I'm now programmed to expect violence, rioting and physical assault every time the Dems lose an election.  Windows will be broken, police cars burned and their favorite, throwing feces like animals in the zoo.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2018, 09:42:38 AM »
I'm now programmed to expect violence, rioting and physical assault every time the Dems lose an election.  Windows will be broken, police cars burned and their favorite, throwing feces like animals in the zoo.

So pretty much any weekend night in Detroit then?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2018, 10:38:40 AM »
Remain vigilant - what they seek is an Authoritarian Fascist Oligarchic - Extreme Right Wing Orthodox Dominionist Reconstructionist Theocracy.
Way to use more than a weeks worth of words from your lefty word-a-day calendar DUmmie. Good job.  :thumbs:
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2018, 11:08:02 AM »
Way to use more than a weeks worth of words from your lefty word-a-day calendar DUmmie. Good job.  :thumbs:

Well he did sneak in one accurate word, "Reconstructionist". But preceded it with "Dominionist", a term Christian Reconstructionists have never used in reference to themselves. And of course, the idea that Christian Reconstructionists have influence in the Trump Administration is a Prog bigotry-fantasy.

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2018, 11:47:14 AM »
So pretty much any weekend night in Detroit then?

Yup pretty much. Forgot to mention shootings and looting though.  Chicago also.

Offline jukin

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2018, 02:07:41 PM »
The DUchebag is correct but for the wrong reason(s).

There will be violence and riots in blue cities after the donks get spanked in the midterms.

Having said that, VOTE, tek others to VOTE, volunteer and donate to republican candidates.  Remember the Winston Wolf Rule.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2018, 01:50:10 PM »

Meet mirror, DUmbass.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2018, 03:12:40 PM »
Violence after the midterm elections DUmbass? Is that anything different than what you idiots have been perpetrating since before the 2016 elections?
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2018, 03:10:42 AM »
I voted twqo weeks ago just to get it done with. Now I'm hoping the Blue Wave turns into Blue Toilet water and gets flushed.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Delmar

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2018, 02:43:57 PM »
Response to Javaman (Original post)Fri Oct 26, 2018, 10:54 AM
Star Member Liberal In Texas (8,458 posts)
8. After the midterms we're going to have recount hell. n/t

Recount hell?  The primitive is being overly dramatic.  The recount process should go quite smoothly since they already have the infrastructure in place--Jill Stein's gofundme account.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2018, 09:31:58 PM »

I do expect violence, dummie. You Libs will burn your neighborhoods down and we will sit here and laugh while you do it. Why should we care? We don't live there, you do. So feel free dummies!

Now if you should happen to show up in my neighborhood...  :whistling:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi