Author Topic: Aggravating my MAGA sister in law sister (TEB)  (Read 1284 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Aggravating my MAGA sister in law sister (TEB)
« on: September 14, 2018, 09:36:43 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211131601

TEB
Aggravating my MAGA sister in law sister

Stopped at store on my way home and ran into. My sister in laws sister now here is a woman who told me that trump will clean up all the bums on welfare. Even though her one daughter has had three children on Pennsylvania welfare system, and is in no hurry to go to work. I guess she meant all the blacks and Hispanics that are on welfare. So this morning she stopped me at the deli I heard my name. And I’m like shit it’s her. So she goes I need that chili recipe the chili you gave my sister and your brother was awesome.

Now my brother doesn’t know how to cook but I said I cannot give out the recipe it was my grandmothers. And the woman my grandma made chili but I just made the recipe story up. I just go by taste and add what I think. So this morning I said I was sworn to promise that I’d never give out grandmas chili recipe I just made it up I was never made to promise. So I said my grandmother made me promise. And I told her this and her husband in the store ,Grandma made me promise.

1- never marry a whore

2- never vote republican

3- don’t give out the family chili recipe.

I said I gotta go have good day ,And I headed to the checkout lane.

I honestly think think guy is mentally challenged or a SERIOUS alcoholic.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
Re: Aggravating my MAGA sister in law sister (TEB)
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 09:44:07 AM »
Well, TEB, as Mr. Loaf says...

Two out of three ain’t bad

:-)
Deplorable since 2016

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 09:54:42 AM »
Did that post have a

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2018, 11:34:06 AM »
Right on the top of his head. :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2018, 11:44:10 AM »
TEB forgot to mention that SIL retorted, "Grandma told me she uses Hormel." :rimshot:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2018, 03:38:20 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211131601

I honestly think think guy is mentally challenged or a SERIOUS alcoholic.

KC
Can't it be both?
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2018, 10:37:25 AM »
Can't it be both?

The latter could easily lead to the former.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2018, 07:52:03 PM »
>Two out of three ain’t bad

TEB was conceived while the dashboard lights were out.  Blind Faith may have been on the AM at the time but it did not help. 

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2018, 09:04:30 AM »
My sister in laws sister
Your wife?
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2018, 01:44:31 PM »
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen