Author Topic: Went to Mexico for Dental work Friday , 80% of the people in the waiting room...  (Read 962 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
MattP (3,068 posts)

Went to Mexico for Dental work Friday , 80% of the people in the waiting room are trumpers

I got into it with some crazy lady who was convinced that Hillary and the Obama"s have a secret island where they have sex with children WTF is this world coming to.

I just puked a little in my mouth at that image.   :mad:

bitterross (1,567 posts)

10. I don't understand how they justify letting them work on them medically.

They all think of Mexicans as dirty gardeners and maids. Why are they okay with letting them do medical work on them?

I knew they were seriously, mentally challenged. This just proves it more.

Ummm bitter@ss let me remind you of who the REAL racists are and their party affiliation in the U.S.

"A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee," the former president told the liberal lion from Massachusetts, according to the gossipy new campaign book, "Game Change."

After Kennedy sided with Obama, Clinton reportedly griped, "the only reason you are endorsing him is because he's black. Let's just be clear."

That's right DUmmies your most sainted "first black President said that...the man who idolized Orval Fabus and William Fulbright.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210938511
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Old n Grumpy

It seems where ever you dummies go you run into a bunch of "Trumpers" if  80% were" Trumpers" in mexico you are in trouble because it means there are a lot less dimocrats. :loser:

Personally I would go out and get a dremel tool and do my own dental work before going to mexico to get it done.  Maybe you will get an incurable desease and die a slow painful death you miserable , hate filled racist nazi. :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Not that I believe this happened, but do primitives ever consider that decent and civilized people may not want to be around a bunch of liberal kooks (redundant, I know), so to ward them off they'll say something off the wall? No, that would require thought on the part of the primitives, and that's just never going to happen.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Here something to think about...if the DUmmies were/are all for Obamacare and all the great coverage it would give everyone...why the hell is one going south of the border to get dental work done?

Shouldn't the glorious coverage provided by the ACA take of any dental issues they might have?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Here something to think about...if the DUmmies were/are all for Obamacare and all the great coverage it would give everyone...why the hell is one going south of the border to get dental work done?

Shouldn't the glorious coverage provided by the ACA take of any dental issues they might have?

They think Trump has killed Obozocare and it doesn't exist anymore.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline I_B_Perky

Went to mexico?  Hell I would think they would go to Cuba.  They always cite Cuba as the best health care in the world.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Old n Grumpy

MattP (3,068 posts)

Went to Mexico for Dental work Friday
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline freedumb2003b

I go to Mexico frequently (6 - 10 times a year).

I 100% guarantee that even in tourist areas and Gringo enclaves 80% (actually 99%) of the people in the waiting room are MEXICANS!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline GOP Congress

The Bouncy meter on this one is set at Deflation Maximus.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle