Author Topic: BigmanPigman's time of the month  (Read 389 times)

Offline SVPete

Re: BigmanPigman's time of the month
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2018, 03:33:11 PM »
BigPig is a Californian?
:rotf:  :tongue:  :rotf:  :tongue:  :rotf:  :tongue:  :rotf:  :tongue:  :rotf:  :tongue:  :rotf:  :tongue:  :rotf:  :tongue:  :rotf:  :tongue:  :rotf:  :tongue:  :rotf:  :tongue:  :rotf:  :tongue:  :rotf:  :tongue:  :rotf:  :tongue:  :rotf:  :tongue:  :rotf:  :tongue:  :rotf:  :tongue:  :rotf:  :tongue:  :rotf:

Facts don't matter to DUpipo

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Big CHEETO is WATCHING You!

Offline aetherbane

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2018, 04:23:07 PM »
But...cannot...work...hmmm... :bs:

Unfortunately, I have an acquaintance who is on public assistance and "cannot get a job" due to "back issues".  He's tech-trained, no reason why he can't do something non-physical.

And yes, flaming leftist.

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2018, 04:41:15 PM »
BigPig is a Californian?

Per his response about SSDI on the thread

30. As a teacher in CA I never contributed to Social Security

Offline Zathras

« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2018, 04:51:05 PM »
The DUmmys must be shopping for their spell components at the same place Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius, goes to get his Road Runner & Wascally Wabbit catching supplies. They both have the same amount of success in their endeavors.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 04:56:16 PM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2018, 05:16:43 PM »
But...cannot...work...hmmm... :bs:

PTSD you know. ::)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2018, 05:40:54 PM »
Per his response about SSDI on the thread

Thanks. Since he opted out of Social Security he should be whining at the CTA.
:rotf:  :tongue:  :rotf:  :tongue:  :rotf:  :tongue:  :rotf:  :tongue:  :rotf:  :tongue:  :rotf:  :tongue:  :rotf:  :tongue:  :rotf:  :tongue:  :rotf:  :tongue:  :rotf:  :tongue:  :rotf:  :tongue:  :rotf:  :tongue:  :rotf:  :tongue:  :rotf:  :tongue:  :rotf:  :tongue:  :rotf:  :tongue:  :rotf:  :tongue:  :rotf:

Facts don't matter to DUpipo

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Big CHEETO is WATCHING You!

Offline Karin

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2018, 09:50:04 PM »
Every damn month they gather to put a spell on Trump.   :rotf:  It's like the spell is in reverse.  Or it gets put on FB and prayers go out to reverse it.  Whatever you believe. 

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2018, 06:23:41 AM »
Every damn month they gather to put a spell on Trump.   :rotf:  It's like the spell is in reverse.  Or it gets put on FB and prayers go out to reverse it.  Whatever you believe.

Well as long as they do not resort to the nuclear option of spelling impeach on the beach. I shudder to think what would happen if that were unleashed.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2018, 08:29:25 AM »
You'd think they'd learn after all the dozens of times he and his devil- worshiper friends have tried this in the past, each time a failure. And yet, they have the gall to claim that Christians are the ones whose beliefs are stupid, backwards, and out- of- touch with reality.
Trump and his family are Christians, and they have millions of Christians nationwide praying for them. As such, they are protected by the one true God, who is infinitely stronger than the foul, demonic spirits the devil- worshipers send against them.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2018, 08:31:39 AM »
You'd think they'd learn after all the dozens of times he and his devil- worshiper friends have tried this in the past, each time a failure. And yet, they have the gall to claim that Christians are the ones whose beliefs are stupid, backwards, and out- of- touch with reality.
Trump and his family are Christians, and they have millions of Christians nationwide praying for them. As such, they are protected by the one true God, who is infinitely stronger than the foul, demonic spirits the devil- worshipers send against them.

Just say Hillary and save the keystrokes.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• Too Lazy to Change Avatar
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2018, 08:36:21 AM »
I heard that Trump casts a more powerful spell before the lefties cast their's. It goes something like "I am rubber you are glue..."
The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2018, 08:48:32 AM »
I heard that Trump casts a more powerful spell before the lefties cast their's. It goes something like "I am rubber you are glue..."

:lmao: