Author Topic: Trump: 'KOREAN WAR TO END!'  (Read 5264 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Trump: 'KOREAN WAR TO END!'
« on: April 27, 2018, 09:12:25 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10142046870

The DUmp OP is a couple of Trumps tweets about the meeting yesterday.
Then the treasonous ****ers show their actual colors.

Response to DonViejo (Original post)

Fri Apr 27, 2018, 08:35 AM

Liberalagogo (1,416 posts)
1. I KNEW that

if this happened, Shithole would take credit for it.

So a denuclearized NK is a bad thing if Trump brought is about.

Fri Apr 27, 2018, 09:04 AM

Star Member muntrv (11,719 posts)
3. Trump ended the Korean War

about as much as Reagan brought down the Berlin Wall.

History will not be in your favor asshole.

Fri Apr 27, 2018, 09:11 AM

Star Member William Seger (7,552 posts)
4. Negotions enter empty promise phase

Kim is playing games to get concessions, but meanwhile it's safe to say his new testing site is being built. Kim will not give up his nukes.

Yet you believe Iran.  :bird:

Fri Apr 27, 2018, 09:11 AM

highmindedhavi (180 posts)
5. They took credit for the end of the Cold War

and they will also for the Korean War. Prepare yourselves for the image of Trump receiving the Nobel Peace Prize.

Doubtful they will ever do that.
The Nobel is nothing but a lefty feel good trophy now.

Then the mask gets thrown off.

Fri Apr 27, 2018, 09:17 AM

Star Member Nitram (9,135 posts)
8. I know I should be happy at the prospect of peace, but I'm anticipating with joy Trump's

disappointment when it all comes crashing down around him. Kim is playing the long con once again, and will reverse course just as soon as he gets what he wants. Trump got lucky, though. Korea's nuclear testing mountain has collapsed, and they have to stop testing because the risks are too high. China would be on top of them so fast if there was a radiation leak across the border.

You sick mother****er.  :censored:

Offline SVPete

Re: Trump: 'KOREAN WAR TO END!'
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2018, 09:31:49 AM »
Fri Apr 27, 2018, 08:35 AM

1. I KNEW that

Well, it was nowhere near being in progress when OhBummer! was in office. And as the several hysterical DU threads from last year will bear witless witness, Trump was certainly applying big-time pressure on NoKo, so, yeah, I think Trump deserves substantial credit for, apparently, bringing Kim to heel and forging international pressure on NoKo.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2018, 09:50:34 AM »
kimbutgar (7,397 posts)

21. Both North and South knew crazy Twitler would drop a nuke on North Korea

It was fear not diplomacy.

Whatever works.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2018, 10:01:03 AM »

Whatever works.

Speak loudly and carry a BIG stick.  Seems to work just fine.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2018, 10:02:20 AM »
Trump also made China know they needed to pressure NoKo to move in this direction.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2018, 11:10:53 AM »
kimbutgar (7,397 posts)

Let's just call it a gentleman's agreement...

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2018, 11:15:20 AM »
Trump also made China know they needed to pressure NoKo to move in this direction.

If the following is true, it could have implications for the Chinese depending the severity of the leak and the prevailing winds

Scientists suspect mountain collapse at N. Korea nuke test site

BEIJING -- Research by Chinese geologists suggests that the mountain above North Korea's main nuclear test site has likely collapsed. That collapse has likely rendered the site unsafe for further testing and will require that it be monitored for any leaking radiation.

The findings by the scientists at the University of Science and Technology of China may shed new light on North Korean President Kim Jong Un's announcement that his country was ceasing its testing program ahead of planned summit meetings with South Korean President Moon Jae-in and U.S. President Donald Trump.

The results also support some of the findings of an earlier study by another group of Chinese researchers that was published last month by the journal Geophysical Research Letters.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/north-korea-nuclear-test-site-mantapsan-mountain-collapse-unusable-kim-jong-un/

Police lives matter.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2018, 11:23:24 AM »
kimbutgar (7,397 posts)

Not for the first time, it appalls me that someone this STUPID is a school teacher.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2018, 03:32:27 PM »
I am surprised no one posted it was all because of obama's red line in the sand and his nobel prize that did it. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2018, 04:08:31 PM »
I am surprised no one posted it was all because of obama's red line in the sand and his nobel prize that did it. :thatsright:

Maybe they ran out of koolaid.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2018, 05:09:09 PM »
The 9th circuit court just ruled the war must continue.

Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Gwitness

• Leave that thing alone.
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2018, 06:13:29 PM »

Whatever works.

Diplomacy is saying nice doggie while reaching for a rock.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2018, 07:24:47 PM »
Response to DonViejo (Original post)Fri Apr 27, 2018, 09:11 AM
highmindedhavi (181 posts)
5. They took credit for the end of the Cold War

and they will also for the Korean War. Prepare yourselves for the image of Trump receiving the Nobel Peace Prize.
Response to highmindedhavi (Reply #5)Fri Apr 27, 2018, 10:06 AM
malthaussen (12,236 posts)
18. Considering some of the more questionable recipients of that award...

... it would be about par for the course. But perhaps they'll choose Mr Kim instead.

-- Mal
Barry comes to mind.  You know that post got alerted on.

Response to malthaussen (Reply #18)Fri Apr 27, 2018, 10:15 AM
GeorgeHayduke (1,198 posts)
19. I'd love that.

Kim wins a Nobel and Chump pounts in the corner.

That would be a little justice.

Leave it to a primitive to choose a brutal dictator over the US president.  But if that were to happen, I doubt that Trump would be pouting in a corner.  If going home and having sex with his beautiful supermodel wife wasn't enough to comfort him, he could always go and roll around in his big vault full of money.  Winning and making America great again.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2018, 10:08:41 PM »
Barry comes to mind.  You know that post got alerted on.

Leave it to a primitive to choose a brutal dictator over the US president.  But if that were to happen, I doubt that Trump would be pouting in a corner.  If going home and having sex with his beautiful supermodel wife wasn't enough to comfort him, he could always go and roll around in his big vault full of money.  Winning and making America great again.

Reminded me of this little gem...

"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2018, 07:30:39 AM »
The 9th circuit court just ruled the war must continue.

I'm gonna have to steal that.    H5!  :cheersmate:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2018, 02:16:25 PM »
1. I KNEW that
No, DUmpscrunt, he didn't take credit. It was GIVEN to him.
(Rightfully so.)

Then there's this ....
South Korea's foreign minister Kang Kyung-wha said President Donald Trump "clearly" gets the "credit" for bringing North Korea to the table for a historic peace meeting on Friday.

"Clearly, credit goes to President Trump," Kang told CNN reporter Christiane Amanpour. "He's been determined to come to grips with this from day one."
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Delmar

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2018, 02:39:16 PM »
This would be a much greater honor than the rooty-poo Nobel prize:

Now Israeli officials may name the new embassy row in Jerusalem after President Trump.

The Jerusalem Post reported:

Construction Minister Yoav Gallant has instructed the top officials in his ministry to begin the process of planning and approving a new quarter for embassies from countries around the world that will be built in Jerusalem, he revealed on Thursday in an interview from New York, where he will be speaking at Sunday’s Jerusalem Post Conference.

Even before the progress made this week toward moving the embassies of the Czech Republic, Romania, and Honduras, Gallant had already sent a letter to Construction Ministry director-general Hegai Roznik and chief architect Vered Solomon-Maman last Friday, asking them to form a task force that will immediately begin working on finding an appropriate site for many embassies in the capital…

…“There is an apparent pattern of embassies moving to Jerusalem, and we have to start getting ready now,” Gallant said. “We might have to build dozens of embassies, and we would need new land ready for that purpose. I asked my ministry to vigorously take action as fast as possible.”

Gallant suggested a couple possible names for the area where the embassies would be located. He initially called it “Embassy Town,” but then said he may decide to instead call it “Trump Town,” after US President Donald Trump, who initiated next month’s move of the US Embassy to Jerusalem.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04/trump-town-israeli-minister-may-name-embassy-row-in-jerusalem-after-45th-president/

I hope that they do it--if only for the selfish pleasure of reading the posts the primitives will make about it on democrat underground.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2018, 10:45:09 PM »
kimbutgar (7,397 posts)

That is called the "Don't **** with me or I'll destroy you" method of diplomacy. Look dummie... sometimes when trying to get your point across, you have to speak a language your opponent understands. Kim Jong little-Un understood President Trump's point quite clearly.

Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline SVPete

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2018, 08:42:54 AM »
kimbutgar (7,397 posts)

That is called the "Don't **** with me or I'll destroy you" method of diplomacy. Look dummie... sometimes when trying to get your point across, you have to speak a language your opponent understands. Kim Jong little-Un understood President Trump's point quite clearly.

Crazy murderous despots like Kim are accustomed to being listened to, not listening. So Trump spoke in a language Kim could not refuse to hear.

It didn't get a lot of MSM coverage, but B-52s, B-1s, and B-2s did a lot of training around the Korean Peninsula around that time.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 08:45:17 AM by SVPete »

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2018, 05:30:28 PM »
This would be a much greater honor than the rooty-poo Nobel prize:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04/trump-town-israeli-minister-may-name-embassy-row-in-jerusalem-after-45th-president/

I hope that they do it--if only for the selfish pleasure of reading the posts the primitives will make about it on democrat underground.
Can you imagine the number of leftist heads exploding? Not that that provides much of a spectacle, though. It's like watching an egg yolk break, or a tiny spark of static electricity.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2018, 10:13:40 PM »

Crazy murderous despots like Kim are accustomed to being listened to, not listening. So Trump spoke in a language Kim could not refuse to hear.

It didn't get a lot of MSM coverage, but B-52s, B-1s, and B-2s did a lot of training around the Korean Peninsula around that time.

I'm sure the fat little dictator looked at all that was going on and thought to himself: "Man this guy is freaking serious!".

Those training flights, with live ammo being dropped,  got a lot of coverage in european newspapers.   It surprised me that the MSM here did not cover it more with the story being how President Trump is gonna cause WW3.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2018, 08:47:59 AM »
Can you imagine the number of leftist heads exploding? Not that that provides much of a spectacle, though. It's like watching an egg yolk break, or a tiny spark of static electricity.
On the plus side for the DUmmies they will feel this (Trump Town) will give them freedom to get their Jew hate on.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2018, 08:57:48 AM »
I'm sure the fat little dictator looked at all that was going on and thought to himself: "Man this guy is freaking serious!".

Those training flights, with live ammo being dropped,  got a lot of coverage in european newspapers.   It surprised me that the MSM here did not cover it more with the story being how President Trump is gonna cause WW3.
gunboat diplomacy at it's best.

Police lives matter.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2018, 09:03:07 AM »
gunboat diplomacy at it's best.

It would be more accurately described as 'bomber diplomacy' or 'nuclear diplomacy.' :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2018, 01:15:15 PM »
WINNING

never gets old.   :cheersmate:  DUmbasses.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.