Author Topic: DUmpmonkie garyback realizes they are in fact, ****ed.  (Read 2176 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
DUmpmonkie garyback realizes they are in fact, ****ed.
« on: January 24, 2018, 09:11:19 PM »
garybeck (8,856 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210139733

If all we get is obstruction, we are screwed, and it will be seen as a witch hunt.

I believe that if Mueller focuses mainly on obstruction, this will get nowhere, Trump will walk, and it will be seen as a witch hunt.

there has to be something he was obstructing FOR. there has to be a greater offense that was being covered up, and it has to be part of the charges.

it can't be "he was obstructing something but because of the obstruction we couldn't completely uncover what it was." that is a DISASTER.

there has to be a solid money trail. there has to be blatantly illegal money laundering. there has to be someone who flips and sings like a canary and uncovers the actual crimes that were/are committed.

When I hear that Mueller today wants to talk to 45 because he is investigating Comey's firing... it makes me nervous that obstruction is the main offense he is going after.

Please, I really hope this is not just about obstruction. It will only further divide our country, won't resolve anything, and the dems and mueller will take the blame for millions of dollars to pay for an investigation that found nothing.

:-)

Sophia4 (825 posts)

2. The money trail is probably in the documents, so it is harder for those of us with

no access to the documents to know whether or not Mueller has found it.

He probably has.

:rotf:

Star Member CrispyQ (23,689 posts)

6. I remember Fitzmas.

It was even worse than the day I found out there was no Santa Claus when I was five.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ccarmona (751 posts)

10. Not to Worry

There will be RICO charges filed by the State of New York for money laundering, which will eliminate any ability for DT to offer pardons and claims of executive privilege. There will also be Perjury charges after his interview with Mueller. You know Trump will not be able to tell the truth, and Mueller also knows that.

Cicada (1,920 posts)

13. Voting Trump out is the only way to remove him

Repubs will not vote for impeachment because their voters would vote them out. Trump will ignore any indictment and a jury would almost certainly have at least one Trump cult member who will block a unanimous guilty verdict. Any removal other than a lost election will enrage many tens of millions. The best and only path is an election. We should understand Mueller can’t force Trump out.

unblock (35,254 posts)

31. He has to ask about private conversations with Comey. He doesnt have to ask about Russia.

The goal is not to ask Donnie about every accusation. Nor does mueller need to tip his hand.

He’s trying to build a case. Well, multiple cases against multiple people.

If wants to base a charge on a private conversation, he has to ask about that in case Donnie actually has a good defense. Conversely, it also helps rule out certain defenses, e.g., if Donnie says he doesn’t remember anything when mueller asks, it’s less believable if Donnie later remembers something at trial.

Other charges like campaign finance violations or tax evasion or money laundering, he’ll rely on a paper trail and doesn’t so much need to ask Donnie questions.

:fuelfire:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Delmar

Re: DUmpmonkie garyback realizes they are in fact, ****ed.
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 10:08:38 PM »
Response to WheelWalker (Reply #3)Wed Jan 24, 2018, 01:29 PM
garybeck (8,862 posts)
8. that's exactly my point

what we have now is what we will continue to have, if the only charges are obstruction.

Obstruction + Russian hookers peeing on Obama's bed--all caught on tape and coming out any day now
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2018, 10:37:57 PM »

Ya know for a long time this was just hilarious, watching them flail and fail 3 times a week on the next CNN bait-up.
But now this level of stupid is really starting to piss me off. How much damned money has this crap cost so far? No one knows, they won't even tell us THAT.
Did I mention it's starting to piss me off?

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2018, 01:45:27 PM »
The idiots are wearing out Lucy's football.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2018, 02:20:31 PM »
Lucy's going from tennis elbow toward needing shoulder replacement surgery from yanking away footballs so much.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2018, 05:53:34 PM »
Star Member CrispyQ (23,689 posts)

6. I remember Fitzmas.

It was even worse than the day I found out there was no Santa Claus when I was five.

And you people wonder why we point and  laugh at you.   :loser:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2018, 07:40:13 PM »
Yes, I know I will get dinged for this but it must be said ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8Fad9yJN_o

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2018, 09:19:32 PM »
Yes, I know I will get dinged for this but it must be said ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8Fad9yJN_o
Lol, well worth the ding. You are hereby issued a hi5 to balance out any slap you may receive, govna
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)