Author Topic: DUmmies divulge a few secrets on how to stop the Trump  (Read 1950 times)

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
DUmmies divulge a few secrets on how to stop the Trump
« on: December 22, 2017, 04:05:17 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/113810479

Wed Dec 20, 2017, 09:58 AM
Star Member japple (6,946 posts)

Feminists have a new way to fight back against President Donald Trump

https://www.dailydot.com/irl/breitbart-writer-witches-donald-trump/?llid=Dn6b6&ls=dd&type=cpc&campaign=Dn6b6

Feminists have a new way to fight back against President Donald Trump. Mainly, they’re all becoming witches. At least, that’s what one Breitbart writer believes, according to a new feature story published by Breitbart Tech.

“Following President Trump’s inauguration, witches, covens, and even A-list celebrities started to hex the president with frequent ‘spells,'” Nash wrote in the feature story. “Maybe witchcraft is just an excuse for feminists to pretend to be Hogwarts students from their beloved Harry Potter series.”

Nash later went on Breitbart Radio to argue the point, chatting with Breitbart editor-in-chief Alex Marlow. Opening the segment, Marlow went on to say the story was “completely backed up and verified,” after which Nash said he does believe magical feminists are growing in recent years.

“If you look at some of the photos, some of them have these really elaborate altars and tables with candles and pentagrams and all sorts of other weird imagery,” Nash explained to Marlow. “Also, there’s a picture of the president or Don, Jr., whoever they want to hex.”

Wed Dec 20, 2017, 10:09 AM
Star Member Zoonart (1,893 posts)
1. I know a couple of Wicca practitioners...

they have been conducting ceremonial "binding" spells along with other witches worldwide. They connect online and on specific dates they are encouraged to perform the spells simultaneously. The "binding" spells are non violent and do no harm... they are meant to BIND 45 to keep him from doing terrible things like starting a war with N Korea.

So ... as usual... a kernel of truth is turned into Satanic Black Masses.

IMHO... if you were to go out on your deck... burn a black candle and wish the president be prevented from making war on NK... it is about the same a wishing on a star.

Wed Dec 20, 2017, 10:12 AM
Star Member WhiteTara (21,530 posts)
2. Here is a binding spell, if you are interested

The Power of the Goddess is greater than the greed of men.
Through the Power of the Goddess, you, Donald Trump are bound, unable
to do evil deeds.
You are bound by the Goodness of the Earth and Her defenders.

:rotf:

Wed Dec 20, 2017, 11:00 AM
Irish_Dem (4,090 posts)
5. Thank you for posting White Tara. Fabulous prayer.

The power of Goddess is greater than the greed of men.
Amen.

:rotf: :rotf:

Wed Dec 20, 2017, 02:33 PM
Star Member BigmanPigman (8,693 posts)
6. I perform the spell monthly and remind everyone on DU

when the next "spell to bind tRump" will be. I began last Feb. It's to keep him and his evil pals from harming the US and its citizens. Here is the link...

:rotf: :rofl: :lol:

Offline freedumb2003b

Re: DUmmies divulge a few secrets on how to stop the Trump
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2017, 04:18:33 PM »
Wed Dec 20, 2017, 10:12 AM
Star Member WhiteTara (21,530 posts)
2. Here is a binding spell, if you are interested

The Power of the Goddess is greater than the greed of men.
Through the Power of the Goddess, you, Donald Trump are bound, unable
to do evil deeds.
You are bound by the Goodness of the Earth and Her defenders.

It was unnecessary as he has not done any evil deeds.  But if they want to claim credit for their spell working, OK.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2017, 04:21:15 PM »

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2017, 04:36:12 PM »
"White Tara?" isn't that racist?

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2017, 04:39:17 PM »
OK that's it. I'm now going to send out lot's of healing bright light and mucho vibes in the direction of 45 to counteract the world -wide negativity from the witches.

So there!   :-) :-) :-) :-)
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2017, 04:40:47 PM »
Quote from:
BigmanPigman

I perform the spell monthly and remind everyone on DU when the next "spell to bind tRump" will be

Maybe they're onto something. I had noticed that every 28 days a lot of women get a little irritable.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2017, 04:45:25 PM »
Because magic has always been the reliable fall back for generations now. Look at how it stopped the Tax plan dead in its tracks.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2017, 04:50:57 PM »
Because magic has always been the reliable fall back for generations now. Look at how it stopped the Tax plan dead in its tracks.

Our Black Magic is stronger than their Earth Magic.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2017, 04:53:28 PM »
I find it hard to believe that the Left is casting "white magic" binding spells. The hatred runs way to deep. They are engaging in far more evil fantasies.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2017, 05:23:57 PM »
Feminists have a new way to fight back against President Donald Trump. Mainly, they’re all becoming witchesBitches.

Fixed it.

This is thermo nuclear stupidity  :mental: :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2017, 05:32:50 AM »
Don't forget, these same DUmmies believe Christians are brainless, gullible, superstitious morons whose beliefs are out of touch with reality.

I find it hard to believe that the Left is casting "white magic" binding spells. The hatred runs way to deep. They are engaging in far more evil fantasies.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if, the day before these group "Binding Spell" rituals, a LOT of neighborhood pets mysteriously disappear. Then, the day after, those same DUmmies will be asking on the "Household Hints" section of their forum about the best ways to get blood stains out of the carpet.

In either case, Trump and his family are Christians, and have millions more Christians nationwide praying for them. As such, they are protected by the one true God, who is infinitely more powerful than the unclean spirits those devil- worshippers pray to.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2017, 08:40:20 AM »
So they try to mock how silly a writer is for using this topic (And I don't entirely disagree), then all the wacky Pagan broads like whitetara get triggered and come running out of the Sacred Grove to chime in.

You can't make this shit up.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2017, 09:11:22 AM »
So they try to mock how silly a writer is for using this topic (And I don't entirely disagree), then all the wacky Pagan broads like whitetara get triggered and come running out of the Sacred Grove to chime in.

You can't make this shit up.

Well, you have to admit all their spells and charms have worked so well so far ... for Trump ... and America ... but not the Trump-hating witch-bitches ...  :-) .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2017, 10:31:39 AM »
They need to build a giant bonfire, run around it 7 times then jump in. :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2017, 12:36:04 PM »
You must admit, this is funny as shit!!

They go around belittling and berating Christians for worshipping a "sky spook",
YET they believe witchcraft and other hokum is legit...   :confused:

Am I missing something here?

Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.