Author Topic: DU Jr.: The Great Hurting of the Butt has begun  (Read 4266 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
DU Jr.: The Great Hurting of the Butt has begun
« on: October 06, 2017, 10:44:20 PM »
joefriday6 (11,041 posts)

Board looks like it's dying. Not hard to reason why. Every day is like waking up to more doom.

NavyBrat (10,189 posts)

1. Now it's just an unmoderated shitshow.

The jury system is ****ed. "Flagged for Review" is a cynical joke. And socks don't even pretend any more.

Either relax and go with it, or find another hobby.

NB is little more than a troll himself. All he does is disrupt other people's posts.

Qukid (9,008 posts)

11. Righty runs them off with lame hides.

I understand doing it to people like .223, but many here just do it for sport.

He doesn't troll post but he spends lots of time crying over trolls who have been sent packing.

I814U2CY (15,202 posts)

6. Whose streets?

OUR STREETS!

Never let a good crisis go to waste.

Squeek (8,509 posts)

14. Well here's a bit

Of sad truth

IMO anyway

Because of the level of viciousness by some of the righties here I would bet that some of us non-righties are either actively ignoring you guys, or have a pretty good crowd on our ignore lists. We don't want to read that shit and we're sick and tired of being insulted So some of us don't bother with the jerks which makes this place look pretty empty. Plus some of us just gave up and left, one main reason being, as someone said, the jury system abuses

I814U2CY (15,202 posts)

16. Lefty picked a fight. Lefty lost.

Squeek (8,509 posts)

31. No, I think you're wrong

Before the election many on the right here acted like fairly decent people.

After the place went down and then came back again post election, that's when righties started acting like jerks.

"Lefty picked a fight"????

After the election, people who didn't vote for Trump were understandably upset. What did they get? Nothing but taunting and rudeness, which has only gotten worse.

People on the left can't post anything at all negative about Trump...not even the least little shred...without being called liars. We are constantly reminded....like we really NEED to be...that Hillary lost. We were, and are, being bombarded every single day with "But Hillary..." this and "But Obama..." that, as if they're still in the political limelight.

So don't tell me that "lefty picked a fight and lost". No. "Lefty" lost an election. And each and every day those on the left get their noses rubbed in it.

Poor sportsmanship on righty's part. Ungracious winners.

I814U2CY (15,202 posts)

33. We remember all shit talking ran for the months leading up to the election.

It was time to make lefty eat crow.

But then Lefty decided they wanted to riot and subvert the electoral college and then play in fake pee tapes.

So...

...**** lefty.

I'm more than happy to defend what I believe with solid debate and -- admittedly a dash of humor -- but most of your guys don't.

Well, I can do that too.

Stars (1,591 posts)

17. This place has become depressing

The LOL @ Lefty and all the insipid insults makes this something that many of us no longer care to be involved with.

I read daily but rarely respond because it is simply not worth it.

I814U2CY (15,202 posts)

24. I'll have you know, madame.

We use only the most finely crafted insults.

Each one is a custom work of art, built with pride, the finest German engineering and appointed with rich Corinthian leather.

Squeek (8,509 posts)

37. Those aren't

"finely crafted insults".

They're Trump Tweeting points. Every insult that comes from the right sounds like it was taken from the Trump playbook.

They're not even original, FGS. Just the same old shit day after day...whatever comes spewing out of Trump's face, or his tiny little Twitter hands...that's what gets thrown around here.

Also...whenever someone on the left gets real, it's treated like a huge joke by the right. No respect at all for anyone else's feelings or opinions. Nothing but mocking and name-calling, and just like the person right above you said, this "lol @ lefty" bullshit is getting real old and tiresome.

I've decided that you all don't want "lefty" to leave because it's so much fun to push the buttons to see how far you can go. Teasing, mocking, shaming, insulting....if it can't be done against "lefties" here, then some of you guys run right over to DU looking for victims to insult here. Like there's nothing better to do than make fun of others.

There's something seriously wrong with people who do that.

I814U2CY (15,202 posts)

40. It seems to me they're achieving exactly the result they were intended to achieve.

"No respect at all for anyone else's feelings or opinions."

The ones calling us pro-Russian traitors or the ones calling us gun hugging baby killers?

The ones calling us greedy corporatists or the ones calling us superstitious cranks?

The ones who say we deserve to have our money taken from us or the ones who say we she be treated like Nazis?

**** your feelings.

LOL @ lefty

The Big Red Machine (7,344 posts)

26. The Tear One crowd have killed a lot of forums. Just saying.

Does nothing but troll.

(has 4 hides)

https://www.discussionist.com/10151495530

Meanwhile...

I814U2CY (15,202 posts)

Lefty and his guv'mint is gonna show up you RW fake internet tough guys who brag about your guns
just as soon as he's done crying about being chased off an internet forum.

Stars (1,592 posts)

3. You are one of the reasons

why this board sucks! Thank you for your contribution.

I814U2CY (15,202 posts)
4. Why? Because I remind lefty of his puffery between crying jags?

That sounds more like y'all's problem.

If lefty is so tough and ready for a fight stop bitching about all the mean righties with all their mean words.

If lefty can't handle this maybe lefty should stop talking about how tough they're gonna be enforcing their gun laws or anything else.

News flash: Skinner set this site up so we wouldn't mole and troll DU because we want to engage lefty and challenge what he believes. If you want a safe space where you only have to hear what you want to hear that is where you should go.

Although -- other news flash -- they're bigger dicks to each other than we are to you. See: the Hillary v Obama War, the Hillary v Sanders War, the Gay Mafia War, the 3rd Way Feminist War, the RKBA skirmishes, etc.

We, at our cruelest, treat Lefty better than Lefty treats his own.

So...

Stars (1,592 posts)

5. To be honest

you just simply suck.

That's all I have to say.

https://www.discussionist.com/10151495576
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: DU Jr.: The Great Hurting of the Butt has begun
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 04:17:54 AM »
Navy Brat is 11 Bravo at the DUmp,a stolen valor liar.

90 % of the lefties there are trolls or so ignorant of basic civics it is appalling.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 07:46:46 AM »
90% of the lefties are so ignorant of basic civics it is appalling.

Yeah.

Can you imagine being too retarded to belong to Skins's island?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 07:49:44 AM »
Yeah.

Can you imagine being too retarded to belong to Skins's island?

I used to look at them and just see dumb.
After studying them for a while, it's really apparently amazing how many actual levels and stages of dumb there are.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2017, 09:15:01 AM »
So if the roles were reversed they'd be all peaches and cream and nice? Who are they trying to kid?

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2017, 09:21:58 AM »
Each one is a custom work of art, built with pride, the finest German engineering and appointed with rich Corinthian leather.

German insults?   NAAAZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also, H5 for an hilarious thread title.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2017, 10:16:00 AM »
German insults?   NAAAZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also, H5 for an hilarious thread title.

I've been on a relentless campaign for 6 months to flood that site with as much anti-left stuff as possible.
I try to fill up as much of the first page as I can to try to break down their arrogance and show the appearance of a conservative overpowering... there are several ppl doing the same.
Of course, 9 out of 10 of the "regular" lefties have me on ignore so the effect isn't as good as it once was.
I think even varglas finally put me on ignore when I told her to "be quiet, the men are talking". Frank busted her chops pretty hard too and didn't even draw an alert. hehee
Havent heard a single peep from her since.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2017, 10:36:20 AM »
I've been on a relentless campaign for 6 months to flood that site with as much anti-left stuff as possible.
I try to fill up as much of the first page as I can to try to break down their arrogance and show the appearance of a conservative overpowering... there are several ppl doing the same.
Of course, 9 out of 10 of the "regular" lefties have me on ignore so the effect isn't as good as it once was.
I think even varglas finally put me on ignore when I told her to "be quiet, the men are talking". Frank busted her chops pretty hard too and didn't even draw an alert. hehee
Havent heard a single peep from her since.

You and the others over there are doing God's work.  The primitives really all need to return to the main island, Skin's Island, and stop their temper tantrums off on other far-flung islands.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2017, 02:05:57 PM »
With Donald Trump in the White House, I expected DU, DI, and Jackpine Radicals to become more active.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2017, 02:08:41 PM »
The DUjr. is A fine example of why Conservatives are not allowed on the main island.
Cave to the Cave, DUmpers.  :lmao:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2017, 09:29:42 PM »
I used to look at them and just see dumb.
After studying them for a while, it's really apparently amazing how many actual levels and stages of dumb there are.

I have narrowed it down to 4 levels, ascending in order:

Dumb
Dumber
Dumbest
Dummie dumb
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2017, 12:28:51 AM »
Drag out the bucket of Dr. Trump's Butt-hurt Salve.
Contains: vasaline, skydrol and sea salt.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2017, 07:16:17 AM »
Drag out the bucket of Dr. Trump's Butt-hurt Salve.
Contains: vasaline, skydrol and sea salt.

You forgot the main ingredient:. pumice    :rotf:
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 02:54:55 PM by diesel driver »
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.