Author Topic: Mueller will get Trump, I said this before, and I will say it again.  (Read 6592 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member Stuart G (15,177 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029526169

Mueller will get Trump, I said this before, and I will say it again.

I will add this,... that getting him will take some time....But,...Mueller will get Trump

And that will be clear to all..It will ironclad. No doubt at all..

Why?...Mueller is an ex head of the FBI, and has some experience in investigating people. A friend of his, and also an ex head of the FBI, was embarrassed and fired by Trump. Further, Mueller has hired some of the best and most experienced investigators in the country to get Trump..each experienced in special areas of investigation................including the mob...

Furthermore, Trump has made some mistakes in the last couple of years. His arrogance goes with what we see.. Mueller will find those mistakes and indict Jared and maybe Trump himself...

I will say it again. Mueller will get Trump. ..When Trump fires Mueller for indicting Jared, then Watergate will be repeated. Trump will resign......again..it may not be in ways we expect. or when we expect..but Mueller will get Trump

:yawn:

Star Member Stuart G (15,177 posts)
3. Perhaps...but I think that when it happens..most will agree..it will be clear..

He has to go...I don't know when, or how..I believe it will happen....In the Watergate scandal there was a moment when there was a 15 minute gap in the tape of one conversation..

No one knows how that happened. But when that was exposed, and it seemed like that gap might contain important and damning information..the story was clear. Nixon had to resign..Something like that will happen. No, I don't know when or how, but Trump is clumsier than Nixon...not as refined at covering sh*t as Nixon...and consequently...Trump will go...

Star Member badhair77 (621 posts)
2. I'm banking on this.

I remember how long Watergate took. I'm holding on to my faith in Mueller.

are we using "Bank It" again?

8. I believe a number of pukes will have Mueller's back..

Not all, but many..that will be enough. I believe that in the end, the pukes will be at war with themselves about getting rid of Trump. What we see, is that they don't want to admit that Trump did anything wrong..
.....but some, will come out and attack Trump..It will get ugly, but those that attack, will be talking about for the "good of the country" "Trump needs to examine all of this." What they will be saying, is Trump needs to resign....Two or three will say that exactly..and loud.

and this is the future..I could be totally wrong, but that is what I think will happen..

AlexSFCA (725 posts)
5. even so

rethugs won't impeach him regardless of findings

l
iquid diamond (1,818 posts)
43. Trump will walk just like Bush did.

Those who think republicans will do the right thing are either naive or new to politics.

Even Michael Moore believes Trump will win the next election.

b
lm (98,381 posts)
6. I agree, but, as a longtime Mueller watcher I will weigh in with this..

he will do it for two HUGE reasons - his personal legacy, and as a longtime made man for BushInc. This particular investigation into Trump's mountain of corruption will buff out the tarnish he accrued working in the 80s and early 90s to deep six those of BushInc (like BCCI).

I have no doubt Mueller will get Trump. His mission is clear, imo. And, for this, I wish him godspeed.

10. I believe you are correct..and Mueller will take his time..

and it will be exactly as you say.."...no one but a few bitter enders to complain that Trump was railroaded or that he wasn't really guilty of anything"

... ..you are correct!!! and have said it better than anyone could..

Star Member Shanti Mama (818 posts)
13. I agree, but it won't have anything to do with Jim Comey's firing

It will be because it's the right thing to do for the country.
The firing of a good friend of his will not be motivation, except as it equals obstruction. Mueller is too good to let personal vendettas affect him.

:whatever:

USALiberal (304 posts)
17. Give us a time-frame. n/t

24 Business Hours.

SayItLoud (71 posts)
20. Yes...but

tRUMP will pardon everyone starting with his family, then his secretary down to the "head of security" he brought from rump organ to WH. ( whom I suspect is carrying for him sniff sniff) . We NEED state level indictments to fry his ass. He can't pardon anyone at that level.

Star Member Equinox Moon (4,570 posts)
25. Timing matters

If trump and his cronies are indicted too soon, they will be pardoned by trump or his republican replacement. If they are indicted when Dems have the executive branch, then no pardons. That is how I see it.

Jarqui (3,360 posts)
27. I have some doubts Mueller will be the one who is still around

when he goes down.

Like the pardon of Arpaio, he'll fire Mueller in a desperate act to buy time.
And he'll probably pardon a bunch of his gang - flagrantly, just like he did Arpaio - again, desperately trying to buy time. He might even try to pardon himself.

Maybe it will happen at the state level. I think they'll eventually get him.

There's a four year old in the Oval office. He's going to throw a lot of temper tantrums, lash out and do everything he can to avoid punishment for his actions. But they'll eventually nail him as he's done too many things wrong.

32. I am not sure he can pardon himself...???

..He would have to get Pence to pardon him..after he resigns.

37. The link above.."Straight Shooter With a Moving Target" is outstanding..

Read through and you will see Mueller is extremely confident, honest person of incredible perseverance, and he will get his man..His background..Viet Nam, prosecutor, and investigator show that he will get the "moving target..and therefore, he will get Trump. Mueller does not give up and this offers even more evidence that Trump is in deep trouble, far more than he realizes ...

Ok...how about this paragraph from the above article.........

After President Bush's defeat in 1992, Mueller accepted a partnership in the blue-chip Boston law firm of Hale and Doar. To the surprise of his former associates, in 1995 he applied for a position in the homicide section of the U.S. Attorney's office in the District of Columbia. This was a huge comedown for a man who had supervised 900 Justice Department prosecutors, but Margolis says Mueller was caught up in the idealism of public service, explaining, "There's just too many young people dying violently in this city, and I want to do my share to put an end to that. I feel I'm obligated." ....................................................

So here is again. He finds himself obligated to get someone who might be very difficult to get..Public Service again..but this time, in service to all of us. He has a lot of experience and drive and the article gives up the total impression that.....he will get his man

40. I am not so sure of that...If Muller gets Trump...then the evidence will be overwhelming..

In a way, like the sheriff....The sheriff broke the law. He was ordered by the court to do certain procedures that followed the law......Those procedures were obvious to all that the sheriff was breaking the law...

He was going to be sentenced. Trump pardoned him..The sheriff is no martyr.. He broke the law, did not follow proper procedures, and when the court ordered him to do so, he still did not follow them. That sheriff is not some kind of martyr to anyone who knows even a little about him....

If Trump goes down, the great majority of people will see the evidence and agree. That evidence will be iron clad and beyond question..So...20 percent stay with Trump..That means 80 percent will agree with the prosecutor..I think Nixon had 17 to 20 percent at the end. Trump will have the same....Both are crooks in my opinion.

Star Member Nitram (6,769 posts)
42. The problem is, we'll have to fight Trump's pardon's of himself and his minions in court.

Could take long enough for him to complete his term in office. Our only real hope at this point is the Republicans have some remnant of love of country left inside those little souls of theirs.

:lmao:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: Mueller will get Trump, I said this before, and I will say it again.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 04:24:09 AM »
Wonder what exact mental illness it is when people make stuff up and then convince themselves it is true?

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 05:13:11 AM »
Wonder what exact mental illness it is when people make stuff up and then convince themselves it is true?

Primitivitis.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 06:01:12 AM »

Liberalism.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2017, 06:12:12 AM »

acute wishaholicism
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2017, 06:18:32 AM »

Crystal meth induced psychosis?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2017, 06:27:40 AM »
All of the preceding four diagnoses are correct.  I'd like to add a fifth:

Masturbatory fantasy-overload . . . :jerkit:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2017, 07:29:07 AM »
Amazing that they can go on and on about Nixon's 15 minutes of missing tape, yet not blink and eye at Hillary deleting 33,000 e-mail and "bleach-bitting" her hard drives.   Oh that's right, those 33,000 e-mails were about Chelsea's wedding and yoga. My bad.   Although if there were any pictures of Hillary doing yoga, we would all need bleach.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2017, 07:30:41 AM »
Yet another in a long line of doomed DUmmy predictions.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2017, 07:30:54 AM »
CharlieBrownism

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2017, 07:37:58 AM »
Why?...A friend of his, and also an ex head of the FBI, was embarrassed and fired by Trump.

And you retarded infant chimps think that's a rationale for inciting a civil war under the color of law.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2017, 07:46:06 AM »
Star Member Stuart G (15,177 posts)Mueller will get Trump, I said this before, and I will say it again.
Why? ... A friend of his, and also an ex head of the FBI, was embarrassed and fired by Trump.

And you retarded infant chimps think that's a rationale for inciting a civil war under the color of law.

It's rather perceptive and remarkable of DU-member "Stuart G" to recognize and admit that Mueller is working a vendetta. IMO, it's more likely it will not end well for Mueller if that's what he's really up to.

Fixed an oops.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 11:39:23 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2017, 08:03:24 AM »
They are wasting thousands of hours and millions of dollars to placate a bunch of losers to find nothing in the end.

The recount was better, they had to donate their $$ to a lost cause and it was over quick
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2017, 09:17:04 AM »
It's rather perceptive and remarkable of DU-member "Stuart G" to recognize and admit that Mueller is working a vendetta. IMO, it's more likely it willwon't end well for Mueller if that's what he's really up to.

FIFY

I'm waiting for Congress to call him in and demand explanations for his hiring practices and refusal to recuse himself IAW federal law for being friends with a key witness.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2017, 09:41:56 AM »
Response to Stuart G (Original post)Tue Aug 29, 2017, 08:53 AM
Star Member Maeve (31,850 posts)
75. This is one of the few things that keeps me going

If I stop believing this....I think I will sink in that big black hole and not resurface.

Down at the bottom of the big black hole, rolling around in the poop with Pam.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2017, 10:26:15 AM »
Mueller is an ex head of the FBI, and has some experience in investigating people. A friend of his, and also an ex head of the FBI, was embarrassed and fired by Trump. Further, Mueller has hired some of the best and most experienced investigators in the country to get Trump..each experienced in special areas of investigation................including the mob...

He's basing his entire premise on a guy who didn't get fired is ironclad-committed to get flawless revenge for his friend, who did... ?

Somebody oughtta write the greatest love-song on Earth for Mueller and Comey.  Their love is that huge.

Nothing stops the revenge of those two lovebirds.  Murders are investigated, solved, and prosecuted in the time it's taking for this 'beautiful revenge' to play out.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2017, 11:40:21 AM »
FIFY

I'm waiting for Congress to call him in and demand explanations for his hiring practices and refusal to recuse himself IAW federal law for being friends with a key witness.

Yeah, that was a mea goofa. I was under-caffeinated ... that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2017, 12:58:30 PM »
Star Member Stuart G (15,177 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029526169

Mueller will get Trump

Get him for what?  Defeating hillary who all you morons felt was owed the Presidency?  If you have specific charges to "get" Trump on, forward them to Mueller.  If you are just hoping for a fishing trip that will uncover an unpaid parking ticket from 1978 then dream on.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2017, 04:07:34 PM »
Response to Stuart G (Original post)Tue Aug 29, 2017, 08:53 AM
Star Member Maeve (31,850 posts)
75. This is one of the few things that keeps me going

If I stop believing this....I think I will sink in that big black hole and not resurface.

We should be so lucky!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2017, 04:54:51 PM »
Poor dummies. Another fitzmas in the making. 

If there was something there it would have already come out. Mueller is fishing for anyone he can get to try to justify his salary.  <<<< My opinion only.

On another note.... I guess the joooooooooos should now officially be replaced by the rooooooooosians!!!!

Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2017, 06:14:05 PM »

If there was something there it would have already come out. Mueller is fishing for anyone he can get to try to justify his salary.  <<<< My opinion only.

On another note.... I guess the joooooooooos should now officially be replaced by the rooooooooosians!!!!

:cheersmate:
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2017, 07:03:03 PM »

::) It's been Fitzmas Season all year long over there. ::) :banghead: And they keep buying it!!! :banghead: ::)

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2017, 02:13:49 PM »
::) It's been Fitzmas Season all year long over there. ::) :banghead: And they keep buying it!!! :banghead: ::)

I'm sure Mueller will have something in 24 business hours...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2017, 03:37:49 PM »
I'm sure Mueller will have something in 24 business hours...

In 24 business hours the only one left alive will be Omaha Steve.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2017, 05:11:35 PM »
In 24 business hours the only one left alive will be Omaha Steve.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

H5 for making me LOL!!!!!
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi