Author Topic: Get a Gun! Nazis are EVERYWHERE! and Sheriff Joe is loose too!  (Read 4927 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029517609
cyclonefence (795 posts)

My husband wants to buy a gun
and I'm scared shitless.
this is a long thread but a great read!  :lmao:
Basically the drama queen makes the DUMP drag out of her why she wants a gun.
nazis are everywhere, and the Arpaio pardon was the last straw! To make matters worse her neighbor is a (gasp!) Trump supporter.

Life is just a living Hell for Dummies. Hillary, save us!

Lost of responses, the violent DUmmies clash with the antigunners on what best to do.
too many to post. But this is comedy gold!

Star Member Blue_true (2,158 posts)
21. He may be concerned about social unrest.

We have Nazis freely marching around and a President that supports them and a majority party with it's head in the sand. I have been very anti gun but recently I have thought of assault style weapon purchasing and target shooting. If our society is allowed to fall apart, there may be no choice but to fight, better to know how. I was a very good shot as a kid so my issue would be getting used to having something in my hand that I grew to despise.
Star Member cyclonefence (795 posts)
50. This is exactly it

and I'm sorry I had to leave just after posting that--and I'm sorry I didn't post a more fuller explanation in the first place. He is afraid that Arpaio's pardon means that Trump can condone violence against people who oppose him, assuring his minions that there won't be any legal repercussions for their acts. We live next door to a well-armed Trump Supporter, who even before Trump, was difficult to talk to.

And he's talking AK-47.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 05:00:51 PM by Mr Mannn »

Offline Mr Mannn

Re: Get a Gun! Nazis are EVERYWHERE! and Sheriff Joe is loose too!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 04:57:13 PM »
Star Member hunter (26,866 posts)
49. **** that. I'm not going to shoot some idiot teenage burglar who doesn't know I'm home.

People keeping guns at hand for "self defense" are too likely to shoot someone who doesn't deserve to be shot.

Personally I don't allow imaginary bad guys of the sort I'd care to shoot to live in my head.

Anyone whose guns are not locked up in a safe 99% of the time is paranoid and foolish.
This is a response to a self defense question. being at the mercy of a murderous thug is morally superior to defending your family.

That teen thug is dead in my house.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2017, 05:05:17 PM »
Trust Buster (5,658 posts)
38. Seek mental health help for him.
doc03 (19,336 posts)
40. How long will it be before Trump suspends

the 2nd Amendment?
I truly believe we have a fascist takeover of our government. We may need to take back our country, possession of a gun is more important than ever now.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2017, 05:33:14 PM »
doc03 (19,336 posts)

the 2nd Amendment? I truly believe we have a fascist takeover of our government. We may need to take back our country, possession of a gun is more important than ever now.

Wait, what?

I thought GUNS BAD!!  2A BAD!!! 

Now guns good?
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2017, 05:39:26 PM »
Okay, first off, I don't believe Martha here but I really wish JiffyPoo would get an AK-47:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10028572170

think of that wearing the hat AND sporting an AK-47.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2017, 05:43:54 PM »
The winning just keeps on getting better!

:rotf:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2017, 05:44:55 PM »
cyclonefence (795 posts)

My husband wants to buy a gun
and I'm scared shitless.

You better be, when he says make me a sammich, woman you better be yelling mustard or mayonnaise from the kitchen!! And don't forget to bring him his brewskis! :cheersmate:

21. He may be concerned about social unrest.

We have Nazis freely marching around, Calling themselves antifa. and a President that supports them and a minority party with it's head up it's ass. I have been very anti gun but recently I have thought of assault style weapon purchasing and target shooting. If our society is allowed to fall apart, there may be no choice but to fight, better to know how. I was a very good shot as a kid so my issue would be getting used to having something in my hand that I grew to despiseit is called your penis, quit playing with it..
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2017, 05:46:50 PM »
Okay, first off, I don't believe Martha here but I really wish JiffyPoo would get an AK-47:

Is that Martha or Marvin? Either way it is a big douche bag. :loser: :loser: :thatsright: :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2017, 06:36:08 PM »
 "Deserves to be shot" is a very, very subjective statement.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kjYk2CrQF8[/youtube]
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2017, 06:54:45 PM »
that's Jeff in the hat, the husband - Princeton grad, CC member. Also, whipped beyond belief. ::)

Now I know why cyc made a new account:

Sat Oct 29, 2016, 03:17 PM
Star Member mothra1orbit (231 posts)

Bless their hearts

They think they're going to win. It's cute to see them so happy, poor little things.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/10028259317

that's her, read her journal, total snob

Offline dutch508

• Remember
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
apres moi, le deluge

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2017, 07:54:26 PM »
doc03 (19,336 posts)

the 2nd Amendment? I truly believe we have a fascist takeover of our government. We may need to take back our country, possession of a gun is more important than ever now.

Now I know for sure, 100 percent positive, that the dummies have officially gone waaaay off the deep end. 

Wait, what?

I thought GUNS BAD!!  2A BAD!!! 

Now guns good?

Dummies loving firearms, dogs and cats sleeping together... it is the end of the world as we know it!!!!!!   :panic:

I swear the dump is more amusing now than they were during the Bush admin.  :lmao:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2017, 08:07:15 PM »

Don't get an AK. Get one of these...

:-)

http://www.birminghampistol.com/?product=ddi-12ga-ak-style-semi-automatic-shotgun

Happen to have something related to that around...it is a blast to shoot, literally, the top round in the mag aligns really well with the chamber so it really pumps out the lead.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2017, 10:34:15 PM »
Out of curiosity, does anyone who uses firearms frequently or is an avid NRA member EVER use the term "assault rifle" in any context when describing their own firearms, or firearms of their fellow members? I'll be blunt: I have NEVER heard any responsible firearm owner ever use that term other than in response to an idiot liberal in a comment section or journalist in a mainstream newspaper.

Obviously, the term is a pejorative term that is used to inflame and distort the perception of village idiots for the most part.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2017, 01:19:18 AM »
Out of curiosity, does anyone who uses firearms frequently or is an avid NRA member EVER use the term "assault rifle" in any context when describing their own firearms, or firearms of their fellow members? I'll be blunt: I have NEVER heard any responsible firearm owner ever use that term other than in response to an idiot liberal in a comment section or journalist in a mainstream newspaper.

Obviously, the term is a pejorative term that is used to inflame and distort the perception of village idiots for the most part.

No.  Correct.
Deplorable since 2016

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2017, 05:18:18 AM »

http://www.birminghampistol.com/?product=ddi-12ga-ak-style-semi-automatic-shotgun

Unfortunately, they're rather illegal in the PRNY.  Plus, I prefer to get really close to the target, and appear harmless, so a Glock 26 or 27 is about the largest I'd do. :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2017, 08:22:51 AM »

Gaaaakkakkk!  Is that one of those plastic, x-ray evading , cop killer Teflon bullet, 6000 rounds per second, military style weapon of war, 100 round clip, BLACK, 10,000 yard concealed kill em all assault rifles??  Oh my, where is that fainting couch.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2017, 08:33:24 AM »

:spork: OMG, that's horrifying! :spork: "His" brain has been castrated! :spork: I wonder ... was he trying to look :rotf: fierce :rotf: , or :lmao: realizing how dumb he looked :lmao: .

Ya know, it's kind of special that people like us can send DU-grade-folks into hysterics by existing. POWER!

If Financial-Advisor Klink gets a gun but doesn't learn to use it, he'll be a greater danger to his Trump-Supporter neighbor than the neighbor ever has been to him (I wonder how many years or decades they've been neighbors and now fence suddenly thinks he's a threat because he supports Trump).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2017, 08:38:22 AM »

I do hope he gets a gun and then proceeds to shoot himself in the pu$$y.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2017, 08:43:45 AM »

I've never heard a gun owner use that term or the MSM's favorite made-up bogeyman term, "assault weapon". They know the latter is a gun-grabbers' political fiction, and know that owning a true assault rifle legally is close to illegal in the US. But facts don't matter to DU-grade Progs.

doc03 (19,336 posts)

Now, why in Hades would Trump do something DU-grade Libs & Progs have been advocating and attempting for 4 or 5 decades?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2017, 09:10:24 AM »
I do hope he gets a gun and then proceeds to shoot himself in the pu$$y.

I dare somebody make that picture an avatar  :rotf:

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2017, 09:12:17 AM »
Fluke a Snooker (229 posts)
63. I do NOT recommend buying any guns. I recommend BANNING them

I realize that the proper forums for discussing firearm issues are the specific gun and NRA threads. But I wanted to specify that one should not buy one just because of "protection" unless one is going to invest one hell of a lot of time and money to acclimate oneself to the weapon. Unlike Nazi's (I won't bother with the redundant "Republican" or "conservative" anymore and just use Nazi as the singular noun) who don't give a damn about who and where they shoot, if you are going to spend hundreds of dollars for a firearm, and hundreds of dollars for a license, and hundreds of dollars for ammunition, and hundreds of dollars for training and minimum qualification, and then after that, risk going to jail even if you use your gun within what you THINK are the constraints of the law, then STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM GUNS.

Back to banning the guns: If only federal law enforcement personnel were the only ones authorized guns, then we would have a far safer country. Just look at Australia when they banned guns. I personally would like to see a minimum 20 year sentence for owning a gun. People say that confiscating the guns would be difficult, but if we put as much effort in arresting resistant gun owners as we do in arresting and profiling black motorists and pedestrians, we could have every gun confiscated within a couple of years. Once that happens, no more problems.

:thatsright:

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2017, 02:13:11 PM »
Fluke a Snooker is a moron. How do I count the ways?

" Unlike Nazi's (I won't bother with the redundant "Republican" or "conservative" anymore and just use Nazi as the singular noun)...."
Ok, this ignorant, bigoted, small- minded view is behind at least 90% of the political/ protest- related violence that we've seen over the last couple weeks. He/ she and those like him/ her sling around the term "Nazi" even more recklessly than Joseph McCarthy and those like him slung around the term "Communist" in the height of the Red Scare. Perhaps an even more apt comparison would be to the way the people in colonial Salem slung around the term "Witch." Never mind what each of those groups actually believe and what tenets they follow, and never mind the complete absence of swastikas or iron crosses or anything; If they disagree with the extreme Left in any way, they are officially designated a "Nazi." This, then, fuels the rage of the Antifa types, causing them to feel any kind of violence against those who disagree with them is justified because, "They're, like, Nazis and stuff, and everyone knows Nazis are bad, maaaaaan!" It's been exemplified by the likes of psycho teacher/ BAMN leader Yvette Falarca (May she be charged with, convicted of, and given the maximum sentence for each of the many offenses she's charged with) hypocritically referring to all who disagree with her as "Nazis" and "Fascists," even as she herself engages in the incredibly fascistic tactic of attempting to use violence to silence all who disagree with her.

"Back to banning the guns: If only federal law enforcement personnel were the only ones authorized guns, then we would have a far safer country. Just look at Australia when they banned guns."
This brainless argument again?
Alright, DUmmy, here are a few relevant points to understand (And, to start, let me point out that I am not a gun owner, so I have no dog in this fight):
1. Strict gun laws here have been proven to not do a damn thing to stop gun violence. The reason for this is that multiple studies have conclusively proven that the overwhelming majority of gun- related crimes are committed using guns that were already illegally owned to begin with (i.e. Guns that were stolen, or obtained through some kind of illicit trade). See, violent criminals don't care about breaking laws against robbery, assault, murder, etc., so I can guarantee they sure as hell don't care about breaking laws against illegal gun ownership. To shoot down (No pun intended) your "Australia" argument, I'll simply bring up Chicago: Even though it has some of the harshest gun laws in the country, making legal civilian gun ownership there nearly impossible, their murder rate is among the highest in the country, with over 90% of those murders committed using guns.
2. Going along with point #1, nearly all of the major mass shootings in America in the last several years (i.e. Sandy Hook, the Aurora movie theater, the Pulse nightclub, etc.) were committed in areas that were designated as "Gun- Free Zones." According to liberal "logic", that fact should have prevented the shooters from being able to enter those buildings, and yet all it did was enable those shooters to realize those were areas where they could start shooting and not have to worry about anyone returning fire at them. Again, criminals with murder on their minds don't care about breaking a couple gun laws.
3. In contrast to these, let's take a look at the nation of Switzerland: Gun ownership in that country is so widespread it's practically mandatory. In fact, during the days of WWII, the widespread civilian gun ownership rate in Switzerland was a big part of the reason why Hitler cancelled plans to try and invade that country. Yet, in spite of how prevalent guns are there, Switzerland has almost no gun violence or gun- related crimes at all!
" I personally would like to see a minimum 20 year sentence for owning a gun."
Ah, a desire to completely abolish people's Constitutional rights and go full- tyrant. The sign of a true liberal.

" People say that confiscating the guns would be difficult, but if we put as much effort in arresting resistant gun owners as we do in arresting and profiling black motorists and pedestrians, we could have every gun confiscated within a couple of years. Once that happens, no more problems."
That, too, would be in violation of people's rights to privacy, protection from unlawful searches, and so on. Liberals truly are dangerous people, and in the Obama administration they came so close to achieving their despotic dreams.

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2017, 03:26:43 PM »
Fluke a Snooker is a moron. How do I count the ways?

You are trying to respond rationally to someone who looks like the DUmp reincarnation of BantheGOP? Seriously?
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle