Author Topic: Look, up ahead a sign post ...  (Read 1052 times)

Offline zeitgeist

Look, up ahead a sign post ...
« on: July 30, 2017, 01:15:57 PM »

you have just crossed over to the DUzone.

The theme of Twilight Zone kept running through my mind as I read this thread. (Along with a few dystopian novels and the Bundy Ranch standoff, strange juxtaposition I know)

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029392374

Eliot Rosewater (5,384 posts)

Kaspersky Labs is about to take down everything here, is my bet.

We know Putin has ordered trump to remove sanctions and not sign the bill, if trump signs the bill putin will unleash kaspersky to take down EVERYTHING in this country that Kaspersky is tied to.

Your bank accounts, FDIC, military, electric and energy grids, my assumption is they are tied into much of this, but I am not sure. Maybe someone here has some details on that.

What I am sure of is trump works for putin, but they may have realized trump cant NOT sign the bill for sanctions, so if he signs it expect an all out invasion of America by Kaspersky labs and others, nothing you have is safe.

Oh dear. what can the matter be??   

This thread is as close to bedlam as the DUmmies can get.  I am not sure how long it will last but I now am stuck with a whole bunch of earworms running through the caverns of my mind.  Paranoia sure does strike deep.

Star Member Lifelong Protester (7,390 posts)
1. It's been nice knowing you!

Response to Lifelong Protester (Reply #1)Sun Jul 30, 2017, 12:26 PM
3. You are right, supporting the D party here is not safe to do, I edited.

WE are not allowed to talk here about HOW we got here, HOW we might be seeing the end of our country, hell, maybe the end of humanity.

Response to Eliot Rosewater (Reply #3)Sun Jul 30, 2017, 12:50 PM
Star Member Control-Z (11,820 posts)
10. Wow.

What are you taking about? I have no clue.

"...supporting the D party here is not safe to do..."

Where is "here"? What are you trying to say, "not safe"?

Response to Control-Z (Reply #10)Sun Jul 30, 2017, 12:53 PM
12. I cant explain it to you, if I do I will be reported on by certain

progressive folks who have an agenda here to silence people like me who support the D party to the point of NOT demanding purity.

Response to Control-Z (Reply #10)Sun Jul 30, 2017, 01:15 PM
cwydro (26,208 posts)
29. Another mystery DU post.

Alas dear readers, is it the beginning of the end or the beginning of something else??   Stay tuned for all the paranoid goodness coming right up.

7. I always wondered why a russian based internet security company was so popular here

We really ****ed up big time, in so many ways.

And by the way folks, Putin is not going to allow you to own your land, you need to be prepared for that, he might let you stay in the house but the land is his.

dumbshits

Response to Eliot Rosewater (Reply #7)Sun Jul 30, 2017, 12:49 PM
Star Member R B Garr (6,490 posts)
9. Yeah, basically an "anti-virus" from Moscow is the actual virus.

Load it on your computer(s) so we can keep track of you. Truly scary stuff from the Russian mafia.

Response to R B Garr (Reply #9)Sun Jul 30, 2017, 12:54 PM
13. Why isnt it a BIG discussion here at DU?

Response to Eliot Rosewater (Reply #13)Sun Jul 30, 2017, 12:56 PM
Star Member R B Garr (6,490 posts)
14. Maybe it hasn't gotten enough exposure.

My hubby was just talking about this last night. He has known of that anti-virus software for awhile. A lot of the connections are just recently being exposed (in the last few months, anyway) to the general public. Maybe an OP with links like to the Reuters article would be good -- and some background. This is a huge story and needs exposure.

Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow, it really is the Russians!!  (JUST A QUICK ASIDE: WHO OWNS CROWDSTRIKE?)

And now back to our story where we left Sweet Polly Pure Heart tied to the hard drive.

Star Member MuseRider (26,882 posts)
52. I learned about it here when someone told me it would be good

to use. I hated it, mainly because I could not do more than 2 things without it pinging me 100 times over and over. I am not smart enough to use those kinds of programs. I took it off and when I heard about this I thought about how I had learned about it here. It has been off my system for over a year and never on my new computer so I feel safe. Just yesterday I got a email from them, warning me about not being covered (I am ) and wanting me to sign back in and install it again (I did not).

Response to Eliot Rosewater (Reply #7)Sun Jul 30, 2017, 01:05 PM
Star Member NutmegYankee (12,532 posts)
18. No foreign power is going to be able to take land from the people of the USA.

It's the most heavily armed civilian population in the world - the losses to guerilla activity would be unsustainable.

Response to NutmegYankee (Reply #18)Sun Jul 30, 2017, 01:06 PM
19. Do you own land?

Response to Eliot Rosewater (Reply #19)Sun Jul 30, 2017, 01:06 PM
Star Member NutmegYankee (12,532 posts)
20. Yes. And buildings on that land. nt

Response to NutmegYankee (Reply #20)Sun Jul 30, 2017, 01:07 PM
21. Prove it.

Play along, I have a point to make.

The only reason you own land is there is a government document saying so

http://www.gq.com/story/steve-bannon-shadow-president

Steve Bannon, Donald Trump and Vlad Putin are all on record wanting to eliminate that government.

“I’m a Leninist,” Bannon proudly proclaimed.
Shocked, I asked him what he meant. “Lenin,” he answered, “wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment.” Bannon was employing Lenin’s strategy for Tea Party populist goals. He included in that group the Republican and Democratic Parties, as well as the traditional conservative press.

There is a trump quote about this also.

Wont take much to go from your piece of paper saying you own something, to that piece of paper being meaningless, at which point you will have to use guns to keep the land, that you will ultimately not keep, their guns are bigger.

Ooh, Ooh, they got bigger guns!!  This sounds rather sexist to me.

Can only DUdley DU Right save us??    DURosebud.  Please.  You took the brown acid and drank all the bong water didn't ya.  :rotf: 

Drive on over and dive right in it has keruntchty goodess.  Where is Nads when ya need her??

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Look, up ahead a sign post ...
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2017, 01:36:50 PM »
According to the Palmer report we only have 24 hours till the SHTF!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :mental: :mental: :mental: :mental:

Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

Re: Look, up ahead a sign post ...
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2017, 01:54:07 PM »
The original:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y[/youtube]

And for music lovers:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVm6ZEQt71c[/youtube]
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.