Author Topic: Whitey keeping the Black Man Down!  (Read 2895 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Whitey keeping the Black Man Down!
« on: July 28, 2017, 01:28:55 AM »
Star Member heaven05 (14,432 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/118762419

I see

that this forum has been having it's share of troubles with RW trolls and sympathizers doing a lot of alerting and causing FFR'D'S these days. What is going on, do we not have friends in admin anymore? Say one bad thing about racism and BS supporters on this forum, and just like the campaign, wham, you're alerted on. Wasn't too impressed with the BS people during the campaign ESPECIALLY during the BLM controversy(s). Seems that demand to kowtow to his highness and every word he spews is back......still not impressed, even more so....

Post removed

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah--- the OP isn't a P.o.C.

Star Member JHan (5,656 posts)
13. your milli vanilli post got removed?

....wow.

Star Member sheshe2 (42,443 posts)
15. What!?!!

Star Member JHan (5,656 posts)
16. I'll put it right back up then.....

Last edited Thu Jul 27, 2017, 03:08 PM - Edit history (2)

EDIT: There are alot of so called "Liberal Allies" who aren't really "LIBERAL ALLIES" at all .. sort of like these pretenders...at least Milli Vanilli was entertaining tho

No. I am not putting up the Milli Vanilie video.

Star Member ismnotwasm (32,307 posts)
4. Yup

And It's a damn Shame. Here is a sign of my own white privilege; Until the primaries and the subsequent election I only THOUGHT I had a clue about how bad racism pervades American politics from all sides

:thatsright:

Star Member JI7 (61,978 posts)
8. most of priyanka's posts weren't even about bernie. but she supported Clinton

and other democrats. and she went after racist trolls that claim to be liberal but all they do is attack democrats .

it's not enough that one party is controlled and all about white men. they think minorites should step aside for wealthy white men to control the democratic party also.

Warpy (94,923 posts)
27. This forum has been targeted for a very long time.

It was far worse under the first jury system. Now that poster names are hidden, it's not nearly as bad as it was, trolls have to search all over the place to find out who posted what when a post gets an alert.

Now if they'd only keep track of hair trigger alerters, we might be able to deal with the troll problem here. Restricting alerts to one a week might help.

:lmao:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SPYDER

• Probationary (Probie)
Re: Whitey keeping the Black Man Down!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 02:57:54 AM »
  Are you saying that if a member of DU reports a post their ID is not known?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2017, 07:44:24 AM »
DU-folk have become so inter-racially bickery and into internecine pettiness that I doubt mole-keepers need to stir that pot. :-) I don't stir it. :-)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2017, 09:08:28 AM »
Star Member JI7 (61,978 posts)
8. most of priyanka's posts weren't even about bernie. but she supported Clinton

and other democrats. and she went after racist trolls that claim to be liberal but all they do is attack democrats .

it's not enough that one party is controlled and all about white men. they think minorites should step aside for wealthy white men to control the democratic party also.

The dysfunction level 10/10 here pleases me.  Carry on...
Deplorable since 2016

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2017, 09:19:38 AM »
The dysfunction level 10/10 here pleases me.  Carry on...

Yeah, JI7's got a reality-reversal mental problem. Just posting pictures of senior administration officials and USSC appointments of R President from at least Reagan forward would be branded "Reich-Wing Propaganda" on DU.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2017, 09:26:11 AM »
Every once in a while they take a break from the usual rethug bashing to eat a few of their own. It is called sustainability. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2017, 09:37:14 AM »
Every once in a while they take a break from the usual rethug bashing to eat a few of their own. It is called sustainability. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Think of it as Soylent Blue.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2017, 11:42:19 AM »
Think of it as Soylent Blue.

Without fries and a shake :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2017, 12:35:45 PM »
They're mad at blacks for not coming out and voting for Hildebeast like they did for obummer.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2017, 01:28:08 PM »
They're mad at blacks for not coming out and voting for Hildebeast like they did for obummer.

Why would a bunch of racists* vote for an old, rich white woman?

*black posters on DU
Deplorable since 2016

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2017, 02:40:02 PM »
Why should their complaints about how they're treated on Skin's island be any different than the complaints they make about how they're treated in the outside world? It's the Democrats/liberals who are keeping them where they are. Different format but with online members who espouse the same ideology will give you the same results. It couldn't be any more clear......... except to them.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2017, 05:51:31 PM »
For once I have to agree with Sheshe.  WTF is that idiot even talking about?
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.