Author Topic: primitives need to pay attention  (Read 1837 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
primitives need to pay attention
« on: July 09, 2017, 08:57:03 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/07/09/underestimating-trumps-america-underestimated-reagans-too.html

But of course they won't.

Underestimating the Trumps. America underestimated the Reagans, too

Mark my words – the wind is turning.  Donald and Melania Trump are leaders – persistent, consistent, from the heart.  Some expected this, many did not.  But underestimating these two would be a profound mistake.

The first clear turn signal was the Inauguration speech.  It was concise, incisive, blunt and uncompromising.  No more blah-blah and calculated pampering, national self-derision or happy talk for the sake of media approval.  No more pretending personal differences and sincere opinions were bad, individual character and national sacrifice irrelevant, honor and history no longer material. 

To those who wished America would again be proud of who we are, the speech affirmed that long tunnels do end and light does exist, even after years of economic and moral malaise, even with security threats mounting and international respect declining.  The future is what we make it; it should be an extension of our proud past, not a departure from it.....

.....The continuity and progression of this president’s unfolding worldview as revealed in these speeches shows one of hope, expectation, impatient for results, and insistent on accountability.....

.....He has vision, lives by hope, and is willing to risk all for it.  He has done and said more in six months than most presidents in an entire term.....

.....Which brings us back to that “new wind” blowing, and what it means.  The Trumps are a team, like the Reagans.  And what they bring America may have been best foretold by another underestimated leader, one who ended up saving Western civilization.  “Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it,” Winston Churchill said. May we all.
apres moi, le deluge

Online Delmar

Re: primitives need to pay attention
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 09:14:19 PM »
But of course they won't.

They never learn.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 06:43:52 AM »
Since Ford - i.e.not including him - the only R President Libs & Progs have not written off as a blithering idiot was G. H. W. Bush (you could probably find posts on DU, though, repeating the slanderous claim that in the action for which GHWB was awarded the DFC, he bailed out of a perfectly operational plane). Libs & Progs have a pretty consistent record of underestimating R Presidents without records of decades of working in Federal Government (as did GHWB, Ford, and DDE).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 08:52:13 AM »
I like to underestimate Trump. Every time he gets something passed, signs an EO or makes a speech it is like Christmas Morning,  :yahoo: . The fact it makes the left cry makes it so much better.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2017, 12:15:56 PM »
I like to underestimate Trump. Every time he gets something passed, signs an EO or makes a speech it is like Christmas Morning,  :yahoo: . The fact it makes the left cry makes it so much better.

Yup.  Much like the Age of Aquarius packed up and left the primitves- who are too stupid to realize it yet- the same goes for the media, who is still playing 20th century rules with a 21st century president. 

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2017, 01:12:44 PM »
Snowflakes will be triggered.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2017, 05:31:16 PM »
Trump is a master at the media game.  He is leading the MSM around by the nose with tweets while quietly dismantling the DC establishment.  DC establishment was not built in a day and it will not be torn down in a day.  If the man gets 8 years in office I would expect that DC will be changed in a way that benefits the USA as a whole.

All in all I am very impressed with what he has completed so far.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi