Author Topic: Batshit Bug turns it up to 11, get your bingo cards ready!!  (Read 3375 times)

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029285657

Tue Jul 4, 2017, 09:05 AM
Star Member LaydeeBug (10,255 posts)

To some, acting to push Democrats at ALL when we are under a ****ing COUP is highjacking democracy [View all]

**** THESE PURIST MOTHER****ERS. Anybody telling you that Russia isn't our problem is normalizing this coup, and I am not having it. **** that out loud.

We are NOT the party of Bernie. I know. It seems like a divisive thing to post...like "how *dare* I?" but it is a simple fact, and one that is very easy to contemplate. Bernie is not a Democrat. He caucuses with them. That's all. I don't give a flying rat's ass about "Our revolution" because they exclude Democrats...but mostly, because however earnest their cause, the result is to allow Deza to divide and conquer. The result is the right gets to frame the ****ing narrative while the left stands in a circular firing squad. *NOPE*

This. is. stupid. shit. compared. to. the. ****ing. WAR. we. are. in. right. the. ****. now.

Don't let them frame the narrative: We wish "Our Revolution" well, but *OUR* eyes are on the mother****ing prize, and that shit just divides us.

The same goes for "fat shaming" (I am certified fat, and if calling that fat ****ing ugly pig Christie a fat ****ing ugly pig works, then have at it...this is *war*). The same goes for *any* and *every* ****ing thing that bothers them. Does *gay* bother them? It does. Shove it in their ****ing face. Does *fat* bother them? Have another doughnut on your next golf outing Soviet Donald. Or whatever the **** else works to disturb them.

When they go low, we *tried* going high (hat tip Michelle Obama). Now, when they go low...DON'T BACK DOWN.

Stay woke.

Splitting trifles in the wake of this coup does NOT help *any* of us.

Do NOT let them frame the ****ing narrative.

Russia wants us to focus on Bernie and Nina. They want us to focus on "don't use this term or that term" (aside: use whatever works). They want us to focus on any and every other thing other than the ****ing COUP.

This is not normal. We can't use normal tactics to defeat it.

**** anyone trying to pull your own punches FOR you. This is a coup.

It's a huge campfire and only an hour old, so I expect this bingo card may hit ALL the boxes before we're done, much less already having a bingo. The bug bitch is out. of. control. over. there. today. and. needs. to. be. tethered:

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Re: Batshit Bug turns it up to 11, get your bingo cards ready!!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 10:25:02 AM »
I'm starting to consider the possibility that she is on DU merely to stir up the progs. I'm not sure she actually believes the stuff she says and has set herself up as a caricature of the other posters. She has taken the worse of each one and combined them to create a single nut job DUer. I am starting to see her as a mirror that the other libs can hold up to see themselves in if they are smart enough and took the time for some self examination.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2017, 10:32:09 AM »
I'm starting to consider the possibility that she is on DU merely to stir up the progs. I'm not sure she actually believes the stuff she says and has set herself up as a caricature of the other posters. She has taken the worse of each one and combined them to create a single nut job DUer. I am starting to see her as a mirror that the other libs can hold up to see themselves in if they are smart enough and took the time for some self examination.

Could be.  Don't really recall "it" at the DUmp until President Trump was elected.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline BattleHymn

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2017, 10:34:54 AM »

Were it true, if we didn't already know who she was.  She's a real life certified nut, and lives her real life just the same as what she does on the DUmp.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2017, 10:48:19 AM »
The same goes for "fat shaming" (I am certified fat, and if calling that

Certified fat. 

I wouldn't want to meet her, but it would be something to watch her from a safe distance.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2017, 11:13:54 AM »
Certified fat. 

I wouldn't want to meet her, but it would be something to watch her from a safe distance.

If you saw her sunning herself on the beach you wouldn't go over and try to roll her back into the water? :rimshot:

From what the Cave's intrepid Sandhills Sleuth has posted Buggee may have belfry problems, had lived with her father till he died, and acquired her Hate-Russia fetish from a failed lawsuit against her father's former employer, a steel mill formerly owned by a Russian company (she was trying to force the Russian company to continue her late father's disability payments for the rest of HER natural life, because she was dependent on him - she was then in her 30s, I believe).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2017, 11:55:41 AM »
Quote from:
LaydeeBug

I don't give a flying rat's ass about "Our revolution"... We wish "Our Revolution" well...

:o  :shrug:  Which is it??

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BattleHymn

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2017, 11:58:00 AM »
:o  :shrug:  Which is it??

She wasn't very woke when she posted that.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2017, 04:13:59 PM »
 BantheGOP was a certified nut-case.   :mental:
IDK, maybe the roachgirl is his sock.  :shrug:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2017, 04:16:02 PM »
She wasn't very woke when she posted that.

Then she needs to be gaslighted.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2017, 05:34:05 PM »
Response to LaydeeBug (Original post)

Tue Jul 4, 2017, 09:18 AM

Squinch (17,988 posts)

Once again, you speak for me

In theory crazy has it's limits. But in reality there seems to be no end.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2017, 06:03:13 PM »
They are eating each other alive over there.  :mental: :mental: :mental: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

They are so f'ed up they can't even have a civil  conversation. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :fuelfire: :fuelfire: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BattleHymn

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2017, 06:05:38 PM »
They are eating each other alive over there.  :mental: :mental: :mental: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

They are so f'ed up they can't even have a civil  conversation. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :fuelfire: :fuelfire: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

It was worth a row over this morning when I posted it.  I haven't been over since, but I can't imagine how bad it is now.  :rotf:

Offline BattleHymn

« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2017, 07:42:38 PM »
Dedicating this one to Batshit Bug:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od6hY_50Dh0[/youtube]

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2017, 08:46:31 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029285657

It's a huge campfire and only an hour old, so I expect this bingo card may hit ALL the boxes before we're done, much less already having a bingo. The bug bitch is out. of. control. over. there. today. and. needs. to. be. tethered: needs to be strapped to a table and left to die.

FIFY.  :-)
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson