Author Topic: DUmmy Freedomofspeech is pissed and taking drastic action....  (Read 6227 times)

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
Sat Jul 1, 2017, 10:30 AM

Star Member Freedomofspeech (1,298 posts)

Taking our Coexist sticker off of our car today...

We are in the middle of NRA country (SW PA) and we are afraid to be targeted. A sad day for us because we have always had some type of peace symbol on our car but this ad they put out is too frightening....we will continue to resist as we do but can no longer advertise our feelings.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029276161

Sad day in NRA country   :-)

Response to Freedomofspeech (Original post)

Sat Jul 1, 2017, 10:42 AM

Star Member safeinOhio (12,054 posts)

2. Screw em

I wore an Obama shirt to a gun show. Lots of dirty looks, <---but I also got a few thumbs up at the waffle house on the way home.

TRANSLATION: I cannot pass the NICS check so I don't approve of my neighbors owning gunz either.

Sat Jul 1, 2017, 10:44 AM

Moostache (3,591 posts)

4. I am putting a second on mine then...

Fu*k these sons of bitches....they do NOT get to threaten us into silence. I will be dead before I will be intimidated by thugs and insane people. This world is not worth living in if "living" means doing so on bended knee to the lowest of the low in humanity.

If we cannot live in a better world or advocate for such a world, then shoot me now and prosecute the bastards to the fullest and relish the chance to execute them when the time comes.

We all get to have to laugh at those co-exist bumper stickers your Yugo.   :-) :-) :-)

Response to Moostache (Reply #9)

Sat Jul 1, 2017, 12:06 PM

22. We called the local police but they were all trump supporters and said they didn't have time to

Patrol around our neighborhood...we live in a town of about 4500 and we have a full time police force.

911: What's your emergency?

Caller: "My neighbor has Trump signs in his yard".

911 to caller: Get a life sir.

Sat Jul 1, 2017, 11:21 AM

Henry Krinkle (114 posts)

11. You can still have your cake and eat it too

Just slap one of these babies on your ride, and you'll be getting thumbs up, and air horn
blasts of approval instead of middle fingers and verbal threats... 

Works for me.

"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline Delmar

Re: DUmmy Freedomofspeech is pissed and taking drastic action....
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 07:02:54 PM »
Response to Freedomofspeech (Original post)Sat Jul 1, 2017, 12:57 PM
Star Member Hoyt (30,094 posts)
33. I keep my "D" sticker on my car. Had an Obama sticker through 2016. Had a few problems including

some white winger that got his rifle out of his trunk when I finally got tired of him aggressively riding on my tail and yelling at me.

Probably a good move to remove the stickers, but it's a shame it has come to that.

Hoyt can tell if you are carrying a concealed weapon on your person, he can even tell if it has a round chambered but he totally got caught off guard by the old rifle in the trunk trick--second time he's fallen for it this week.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 08:49:21 PM »
This makes me happy. I truly hate those COEXIST bumper stickers. Whoever thought it up is an idiot and is in complete denial of human nature.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2017, 10:19:09 PM »
This probably has to do with the latest NRA ads featuring the lovely Dana Loesch.  She has been under constant attacks and threats from the peaceful left ever since she officially became the NRA spokesman.

And no she doesn't have a problem with being called a spokesman instead of a spokeswoman, either.  :rofl:

https://twitter.com/DLoesch

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2017, 10:31:27 PM »
She got rid of the stupid sticker. Now if she could only rid herself of her stupid opinions and that goofy grin.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2017, 01:02:24 AM »
Pulling the sticker off a prius, probably had no effect.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2017, 02:01:39 AM »

TRANSLATION: I cannot pass the NICS check so I don't approve of my neighbors owning gunz either.

It wouldn't surprise me if there were members at the DUmp that were level 2 on the  FBI's Terrorist Screening Center.  Associating with a 2 will get you on there as a 3.  NICS has been running their info through the TSC for some time, so you might be more right than you think your assumption.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2017, 03:04:08 AM »

It wouldn't surprise me if there were members at the DUmp that were level 2 on the  FBI's Terrorist Screening Center.  Associating with a 2 will get you on there as a 3.  NICS has been running their info through the TSC for some time, so you might be more right than you think your assumption.

You know, given the propensity of the primitives for violence and mayhem, forget about restricting their access to firearms.

If one of them owns as much as a plastic toothpick, the primitive should be turned in for unauthorized possession of a dangerous weapon.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2017, 06:10:35 AM »
If Freedomofspeech is getting threats, it is less likely for a bumper sticker and much more likely he is being a loudmouth a$$hole.   

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2017, 06:30:56 AM »
If Freedomofspeech is getting threats, it is less likely for a bumper sticker and much more likely he is being a loudmouth a$$hole.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2017, 06:41:01 AM »
Pulling the sticker off a prius, probably had no effect.

Well, other than some body  damage to the Prius, anyway.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2017, 06:42:48 AM »
They put that stupid coexist sticker on their car and then go on DU and spew hate and violence. What's up with that? :mental: :mental: :mental: :argh: :argh: :argh: :rant: :rant: :rant:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2017, 07:28:51 AM »
They put that stupid coexist sticker on their car and then go on DU and spew hate and violence. What's up with that? :mental: :mental: :mental: :argh: :argh: :argh: :rant: :rant: :rant:

It makes total sense if you understand the bumper sticker in full context.
You see, they only had room for one word, the rest of the sentence got cut off in printing. It was supposed to say:
 "Coexist (under my terms and conditions, or be destroyed)"

Offline SVPete

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2017, 08:45:13 AM »
Sat Jul 1, 2017, 10:30 AM

We are in the middle of NRA country (SW PA) and we are afraid to be targeted. A sad day for us because we have always had some type of peace symbol on our car but this ad they put out is too frightening....we will continue to resist as we do but can no longer advertise our feelings.

So, the cause of this drastic lifestyle change is ... they're afraid ... of the neighbors they've lived among for years or decades?! Puh--LEEEEEZ!!!

22. We called the local police but they were all trump supporters and said they didn't have time to

Patrol around our neighborhood...we live in a town of about 4500 and we have a full time police force.

Was this "request" due to some incident? Or stem from their Drama-Queen-age?

Is there a transcript of the Dana Loesch NRA ad online somewhere? The link should be posted in a concern-trolling-style post asking where Loesch advocated shooting anyone. Don't post pix of Loesch, though ... the refried hippy-boomer-frumps-and-lumps would turn green from jealousy.

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2017, 10:35:14 AM »
Apparently the institution that houses patient Orrex has restored internet connections.

Sun Jul 2, 2017, 10:50 AM

Orrex (55,094 posts)

49. They do not want our outreach or our understanding

They do not want to coexist with us. They wish to subjugate and silence us.

It is foolish and self-destructive to try to empathize with one's abuser while the abuse is actually happening.

I don't fault you for taking the sticker off. It was an act of basic self-preservation.

Truth of the matter is freedumb-of-screech needs to make room for "Still ready for Her! 2020"
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2017, 10:42:20 AM »

Might I suggest the peace symbol I have had on my truck for years? 

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2017, 10:54:43 AM »
RKP5637 (45,959 posts)
1. I've never put stickers on my cars. Way too many crazies on the road today. n/t

I don't put stickers on mine either, it makes you look like a dousche bag. :rotf: :rotf:

If you do put stickers on your car, put them on the roof so the black helicopters & drones will know which cars to nuke. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

magicarpet (150 posts)
3. what a sin.... the meek and the pacifist shall inherit... yeah right

The Meek & pacifists will be picking tomatoes for the conservatives as soon as we get rid of the illegals. We will send the bus for you soon. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2017, 11:27:02 AM »

You know, given the propensity of the primitives for violence and mayhem, forget about restricting their access to firearms.

If one of them owns as much as a plastic toothpick, the primitive should be turned in for unauthorized possession of a dangerous weapon.

How Does the FBI Watch List Work? And Could It Have Prevented Orlando?
https://www.wired.com/2016/06/fbi-watch-list-prevented-orlando-heres-works/

Entries in the database are coded according to threat level to provide law enforcement with instructions on what to do when they encounter a suspected terrorist who is on the list. According to a 2005 inspector general report (.pdf), of some 110,000 records in the database that the IG reviewed, 75 percent of them were given handling code 4, considered the lowest level, and 22 percent were given handling code 3. Only 318 records had handling codes 1 or 2. A description of what each level means is redacted in the publicly released version of the document, but a note indicates that people are usually given code 4 when they are either just an associate of a suspected terrorist and therefore may not pose a threat or if there is too little information known about the individual to categorize them at a higher level.

Most are on level 3 and 4. Level 1 and 2 are rare. They are high risk.

The exact number is unclear because the list includes many aliases and variations of names, and officials often confuse the number of names that are on the list and the number of unique individuals that are on it. In 2011, for example, more than 1 million names appeared on the list, but just 400,000 of these represented unique individuals. In 2014, the Terrorist Screening Center's Piehota told lawmakers the list included 800,000 names.

I wonder how many of them are DUmmies.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Delmar

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2017, 11:38:37 AM »
Response to workinclasszero (Reply #39)Sun Jul 2, 2017, 10:50 AM
Orrex (55,098 posts)
50. Imagine if a Muslim man had posted an equivalent vid to YouTube.

Speaking of Muslim men and violent rhetoric, there's this:

“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun.  Because from what I understand folks in Philly like a good brawl.
Barrack Hussein O'**** Knuckle  6/13/2008
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2017, 12:01:13 PM »
Orrex (55,098 posts)

:banghead:  :thatsright: I see someone has not read the Qur'an. I'm sure he could finds copies at new and used bookstores and at public libraries (I bought mine at a used bookstore). :thatsright:  :banghead:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2017, 01:13:33 PM »

They'd probably hurt themselves or someone else with that too, Frank. 

This is why we need to get the work camps up and going, so we can ultimately have two classes of DUmmies:  reformed or restrained. 

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2017, 04:27:03 AM »
This makes me happy. I truly hate those COEXIST bumper stickers. Whoever thought it up is an idiot and is in complete denial of human nature.
I heard, in a fitting case of irony, that the car that the Boston Marathon Bombers stole to try and escape from the cops in had one of those stupid bumper stickers on it.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2017, 08:11:53 AM »
I heard, in a fitting case of irony, that the car that the Boston Marathon Bombers stole to try and escape from the cops in had one of those stupid bumper stickers on it.

One of these is not like the others.

One of these just doesn't belong ...

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2017, 04:49:12 PM »
Sun Jul 2, 2017, 10:50 AM

Orrex (55,094 posts)

49. They do not want our outreach or our understanding

They do not want to coexist with us. They wish to subjugate and silence us.

It is foolish and self-destructive to try to empathize with one's abuser while the abuse is actually happening.

I don't fault you for taking the sticker off. It was an act of basic self-preservation.

If you change they to liberals and us to Conservatives you would be correct.

Numerous posts at the dump about you dummies silencing views you do not like. Numerous posts at the dump about you dummies stealing/damaging property of others because of a view you did not like.  TV remote in the ceiling ring a bell?  Keying cars with GOP bumper stickers ring a bell?  Rioting and destroying property ring a bell? Shouting down conservative speakers at college campuses ring a bell?  Assaulting President Trump supporters at his campaign rallies ring a bell?

No dummie... it is not conservatives that will rip off bumper stickers or damage property... it is your ilk.  And your ilk are getting closer and closer to pushing a war that you do not want and cannot win.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2017, 03:42:30 AM »
Orrex (55,098 posts)
Actually, I would be delighted if a Muslim had posted an equivalent video.

Background scene of violent, Leftist Muslims blowing shit up all over the place, beheading people, etc., and Mohammad, an actual sane Muslim, says "we need to protect ourselves against these bunch of f'ing Leftist loonies who want government to control every aspect of our lives and want us dead for having a different opinion."

Better still, some seriously hot Muslim woman like Loesh is, sans burqa.