Author Topic: Half-wit Orrex trolls TMN via Kentuck  (Read 2162 times)

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
Half-wit Orrex trolls TMN via Kentuck
« on: June 19, 2017, 01:52:50 PM »
Mon Jun 19, 2017, 01:56 PM

Star Member kentuck (80,955 posts)

I have slowly come to the conclusion that it is not possible to reason with Trump supporters...

Screw them!

They must be called out on their refusal to face facts and their denial of reality.

They must explain why they think it is OK for a President, any President, to not condemn an adversary that blatantly interferes with our electoral process? They must explain why he criticizes our allies, as he lavishes praise on dictators and oligarchs around the world? That is not acceptable and it can never be acceptable. Anybody that agrees with such ideas, for purely partisan reasons, is no friend of America and must be defeated in any way possible. Hopefully, it will be at the polls?

They have closed their minds to any dialogue with logic and deductive reasoning. In other words, they have closed their minds to the truth and are enemies of our democracy. They are participants in the destruction of everything we have built in the last 100 years. They must be defeated. The time for rational discussion has passed. There is a price to pay when we make decisions that harm our fellow man and pretend that we are only observers cheering on our team.

We must vote them out of office and then, we must shovel them into the dustbin of history. They have nothing to offer except destructive opinions and harmful policies. We cannot accept such people to control the debate in such an aggressive manner without fighting back. We can no longer reason with them - we must let it be known that they are unacceptable to the very concept of democracy.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029224038

What follows is the normal kabitzing the DUmp is world famous for.

Then this:

Response to kentuck (Original post)

Mon Jun 19, 2017, 02:16 PM

Orrex (54,888 posts)

7. Reasoning with them is like reasoning with a gangreneous foot

Also, they're remarkably delicate, given the posts I've seen on jerkfaceradials and elsewhere. It apparently hurts their feefees to be reminded that they're a bunch of idiot racist f**kheads who voted for an idiot racist f**khead.

And I look forward to reading this post quoted there as evidence of Liberal hate speech, etc.

So Orrex knows all about Mike's foot and thinks it's a laughing matter.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Re: Half-wit Orrex trolls TMN via Kentuck
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 02:02:52 PM »
By "reasoning with" they mean getting Trump supporters to say they are wrong.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 02:11:43 PM »
If these (or any other) 'Charlie Sierras' do this, four words shut them down.

"Where is your proof?"
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 02:16:38 PM »
kt is partly correct. Since we don't accept his premises, we can't "discuss" his conclusions, to his satisfaction anyway.

But he was at that point the day Trump announced he was running for President. It was instantaneous, not "slowly".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 02:41:33 PM »
Watching the bluegrass primitive call out anyone on "their refusal to face facts and their denial of reality" should be fun to watch. By all means primitive, give it a go, especially since even on your best day, you're still  :mental: !!!

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2017, 04:57:57 PM »
Star Member kentuck (80,955 posts)

I have slowly come to the conclusion that it is not possible to reason with Trump supporters...

Hell any sane person will rapidly come to the conclusion that it is impossible to reason with you Dummies after about... oh 5 seconds. 
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline thundley4

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2017, 12:56:19 PM »
They must explain why he criticizes our allies, as he lavishes praise on dictators and oligarchs around the world?

Obama did this for 8 years and the left cheered his treasonous actions.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2017, 01:04:50 PM »
kentuck (80,955 posts) ...
They must explain why they think it is OK for a President, any President, to not condemn an adversary that blatantly interferes with our electoral process? ...

While you Progs have zero evidence that the Russians flipped as many as one vote in one precinct, where were your condemnations when Obama spent $$ to fund an anti-Netanyahu group in the run-up to an Israeli election?

... They must explain why he criticizes our allies ... ?

kt, Google the phrase, "Obama criticizes ______," filling in the blank with the names of various US allies, one by one, and get back to us on this complaint, mmmkay?

... They must explain why he criticizes our allies, as he lavishes praise on dictators and oligarchs around the world?

Where were your condemnations when Obama was so chummy with these dictators and oligarchs, kt?

Next time, kt, use Google before posting your double-standard for the world to see like that.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.