Author Topic: Palmer Report: Trump is going to resign  (Read 2244 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Palmer Report: Trump is going to resign
« on: May 21, 2017, 09:41:36 PM »
www.democraticunderground.com/10029099221

jaysunb
Donald Trumps sudden health problems on Saudi trip could be laying groundwork for resignation

Donald Trump lasted all of forty-eight hours into his first overseas trip before he began exhibiting troubling signs about his health and well being, ranging from shortness of breath in the middle of a speech (link) to reading the wrong words off his teleprompter (link), which came across so suspiciously that his own staff felt compelled to make excuses for him. But what if this isn’t what it looks like?
On the surface it appears as if Trump has severe health and stamina issues that have been exposed by his decision to finally take a publicly documented overseas trip. And that’s not all that difficult to believe when you consider that he’s seventy years old, he’s obese, he brags of his poor eating habits, he kept his medical records suppressed during the election, and he appears to rely solely on a quack doctor who’s willing to tell whatever lies he wants to hear. But his sudden descent into suspiciously poor health, this early in his trip, considering what’s going on in the larger picture is suspicious in and of itself.

http://www.palmerreport.com/opinion/resign-trump-health/2989/

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Undies

Re: Palmer Report: Trump is going to resign
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 10:59:42 PM »
Did Prez Trump have to be thrown into the back of a van and be whisked away from the event?

DUmbasses:  President Trump is just getting started.  You may as well "resign" yourselves to this fact.  The jig is up.   

Offline Delmar

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 11:00:28 PM »
Response to marybourg (Reply #1)Sun May 21, 2017, 10:56 PM
Star Member still_one (52,030 posts)
28. The media jumped on that also. Hillary had walking pneumonia, and for that

one incident, the media was speculating and diagnosing bullshit, instead of doing their job and getting the full facts
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csMZakcXW4M[/youtube]
Walking pneumonia, my ass.

Response to JenniferJuniper (Reply #4)Sun May 21, 2017, 11:19 PM
Star Member LenaBaby61 (1,944 posts)
39. He's in bad shape, has a terrible diet, doesn't believe in exercise and must be feeling far more str

When you do nothing but eat buckets of greasy, artery-clogging chicken, steaks, and allegedly eat very few veggies and things like Chocolate Cake constantly, and you don't exercise and are 70 years old, well
He packs a little extra around the middle, so what?  Pinyboy3niner was a skinny little squirrel and he's dead and Trump is still walking around.  Just because Hillary is a great big fat person and she's real sick doesn't mean Trump is in the same boat.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2017, 11:21:37 PM »
>On the surface it appears as if Trump has severe health and stamina issues

On the surface of PALMers hand is a lot of spooge from whacking off on his dreams of fantasy.  I suggest he get his
boyfriend to suckulate it next time so he does not get so retarded timing wise and shoot so early.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2017, 12:05:41 AM »
Liberal logic 101: Jet Lag = serious health issues: the president needs to resign

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2017, 01:02:26 AM »
Time to bring the Blue Fairy Meme back!

The DUmp needs the Blue Fairy to make Drumpf (I guess that is what they have settle on -- not much meaning but oh well!) to (choose your order):

* make Senate Republicans ALL wake up one day and NOT ONLY Impeach him, but also SIMULTANEOUSLY impeach Pence AND Paul Ryan AND get SCOTUS to declare the 2017 Presidential Election was just WRONG and give the election to hiLIARY
*  see him resign because it was TOO MUCH WORK and he just can't TAKE IT (not sure how this takes Pence out of the equation)
* See him DIE from their Sheldon-like mental Scanners powers -- and ALL Rethuglicans everywhere like that weird blue-eye/greened-eye kid Dr. Xavier helped almost kill everyone.

Blue Fairy badly needed over there

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2017, 06:51:09 AM »
 :goldfoot:

I don't know if DU-folks' stupid has the stamina to last 4 or 8 years without an implosion, but this is shaping up to be a year of cray-cray!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2017, 07:21:49 AM »
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csMZakcXW4M[/youtube]
Walking pneumonia, my ass.
He packs a little extra around the middle, so what?  Pinyboy3niner was a skinny little squirrel and he's dead and Trump is still walking around.  Just because Hillary is a great big fat person and she's real sick doesn't mean Trump is in the same boat.

High five for the Silence of the Lambs reference!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHyadlNZnDY[/youtube]
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2017, 07:40:14 AM »
In more important and realistic news today...Melania looked great in that white dress.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2017, 07:53:33 AM »
In more important and realistic news today...Melania looked great in that white dress.

She's looked great during the whole trip, from the beginning.

And of course from even long before then.

It's quite a contrast with Ol' Snarly 'n Scowly during the previous administration.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2017, 08:06:03 AM »
Trump was just tired from not bowing and prostrating himself in front of the Saudis.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2017, 08:13:13 AM »

H5.  I think that she'd look stunning in any outfit that the former First Wookie ever wore.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2017, 08:19:14 AM »
H5.  I think that she'd look stunning in any outfit that the former First Wookie ever wore.

:spork:  :spork:  :spork:  :spork:  :spork:  :spork:  :spork:  :spork:  :spork:  :spork:  :spork:  :spork:  :spork:  :spork:  :spork:  :spork:  :spork:  :spork:

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Caption: Trying to move
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2017, 09:14:13 AM »
The wookie looks like she shops at the dumpster behind the goodwill store. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Delmar

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2017, 10:09:57 AM »

High five for catching it!
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2017, 10:13:10 AM »
Palmer Report: Trump is going to resign

Or possibly not.

:tongue:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2017, 10:16:22 AM »
If the Palmer Report is wrong is it the Russians fault?
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline SVPete

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2017, 11:09:07 AM »

BFEE!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2017, 11:56:26 AM »

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSS!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline jukin

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2017, 01:00:54 PM »
Time to bring the Blue Fairy Meme back!

The DUmp needs the Blue Fairy to make Drumpf (I guess that is what they have settle on -- not much meaning but oh well!) to (choose your order):

* make Senate Republicans ALL wake up one day and NOT ONLY Impeach him, but also SIMULTANEOUSLY impeach Pence AND Paul Ryan AND get SCOTUS to declare the 2017 Presidential Election was just WRONG and give the election to hiLIARY
*  see him resign because it was TOO MUCH WORK and he just can't TAKE IT (not sure how this takes Pence out of the equation)
* See him DIE from their Sheldon-like mental Scanners powers -- and ALL Rethuglicans everywhere like that weird blue-eye/greened-eye kid Dr. Xavier helped almost kill everyone.

Blue Fairy badly needed over there

Is that you Sally Kohn?

Also, I'm so old I remember when the smartest man in the history of the world, Obama, read a couple of minutes of the Irish PM's speech and didn't know it until the Irish PM said "I think you are reading my speech."  You see that indicates a giant intellect.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2017, 02:25:20 PM »

It puts the lotion on Hillary or it gets the hose?

*shudder*

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2017, 04:07:26 PM »
It puts the lotion on Hillary or it gets the hose?

*shudder*

That's just wrong!

:lmao:
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2017, 04:29:17 PM »
"And that’s not all that difficult to believe when you consider that he’s seventy years old, he’s obese, blah blah blah"

I wouldn't consider President Trump obese. Heck, I'd barely consider him overweight. The problem is, the word "Obese," much like the word "Bullying," has been slung around so much and given such a loose definition in recent years that it can now be used to basically mean whatever the hell the person saying it wants it to mean.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2017, 09:06:19 PM »
Also, I'm so old I remember when the smartest man in the history of the world, Obama, read a couple of minutes of the Irish PM's speech and didn't know it until the Irish PM said "I think you are reading my speech."  You see that indicates a giant intellect.
:-)  Yep.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline SVPete

« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2017, 07:38:17 AM »

In which of the 57 states did he do that?