Author Topic: The Marshal of the Supreme Court informs Trump he's getting impeached  (Read 2326 times)

Offline Delmar

Sat May 20, 2017, 03:12 PM
Star Member Snarkoleptic (4,899 posts)

ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT being considered by Judiciary Committee

Last edited Sat May 20, 2017, 03:47 PM - Edit history (2)

I know some don't like Louise and Claude, but they've been accurate and waaay ahead of the curve on breaking news lately.

https://patribotics.blog/2017/05/20/exclusive-judiciary-committee-considering-articles-of-impeachment/

Multiple sources close to the intelligence, justice and law enforcement communities say that the House Judiciary Committee is considering Articles of Impeachment against the President of the United States.

Sources further say that the Supreme Court notified Mr. Trump that the formal process of a case of impeachment against him was begun, before he departed the country on Air Force One. The notification was given, as part of the formal process of the matter, in order that Mr. Trump knew he was not able to use his powers of pardon against other suspects in Trump-Russia cases. Sources have confirmed that the Marshal of the Supreme Court spoke to Mr. Trump.

It was reported this week that Mr. Trump had texted Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn the message ‘Stay strong’. This might be interpreted as an attempt to intimidate a witness, sources say.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029093980

Are the primitives stupid enough to fall for this garbage?  That's a rhetorical question.

Response to wasupaloopa (Reply #3)Sat May 20, 2017, 03:28 PM
Star Member Snarkoleptic (4,899 posts)
6. Leaked info is always way out in front of MSM.

Although, admittedly, less reliable. We shall see what comes of it.
Check out the authors on Twitter, they've been out in front and right about so much.
Response to Snarkoleptic (Original post)Sat May 20, 2017, 03:24 PM
Star Member MineralMan (94,063 posts)
4. If that were the case, we'd be seeing headlines about it.

We are not seeing them, so it's just speculation. A few members of the House have called for impeachment. Any member can do so. The House Judiciary Committee is not actively pursuing that at this time. If it were, I assure you that it would have been Banner Headline material.

Did you see any such headlines anywhere? Can you find any such headlines by searching Google News? No? Then this story is not actually news at all. It's just Louise Mensch throwing some pasta against the wall to see if it sticks. I did not stick. It slid down the wall and is sitting on the floor behind the kitchen stove.
Better call the office of the Marshal of the Supreme Court and try to confirm your suspicions.

Response to Snarkoleptic (Original post)Sat May 20, 2017, 03:54 PM
triron (3,390 posts)
10. Sometimes Mensch is out in front of everyone else.
Here's my favorite part:
The notification was given, as part of the formal process of the matter, in order that Mr. Trump knew he was not able to use his powers of pardon against other suspects in Trump-Russia cases.
They've got Trump right where they want him--no weaseling out.

In 1989, Talkin was appointed by President George Bush and confirmed by the Senate as a member of the Federal Labor Relations Authority.[2]

Talkin became Marshal of the Supreme Court in July 2001. She oversees the security, operations and management of the Supreme Court building. She opens all sessions of the Court with the traditional cry, "Oyez! Oyez! Oyez!"[1][4]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamela_Talkin

That's probably exactly what she said when she dropped the big Red Wing boot on him: 
Oyez! Oyez! Oyez!  Donald Trump, you been served!
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
There is a "marshal" of the Supreme Court?

Is this similar to "Martial Law"?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

Cue Lucy!

When does Trump get back from the ME? Sometime in the 24 hours after his arrival reality might set in with the fruitier of DU's fruitcakes.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 05:43:04 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

I know some don't like Louise and Claude, but they've been accurate and waaay ahead of the curve on breaking news lately.

Yep they're about as accurate as all the polls that gave Hillary a 99.99999999999% chance of beating PRESIDENT TRUMP.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/twitter-loses-it-when-louise-mensch-says-marshal-of-the-supreme-court-told-trump-about-impeachment/ 

Offline I_B_Perky

This is why I like DU.  If I want see what the future holds I read the dump.  Whatever they say is going to happen I expect the exact opposite and in 16 years I have never been disappointed.   :yahoo:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline SVPete

Some DU-member needs to clue Mensch & Palmer in on the need to use "Business Hours" as their time units.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
tritsofme (12,546 posts)
21. Whoever wrote this post is a liar and a moron, and makes us all look foolish.

The president's pardon power would not be limited by impeachment hearings...and what the hell does the the Marshal of the Supreme Court have to do with...well anything here?

I have to believe that people are just getting a laugh out of this stuff...surely no one is stupid enough to believe it?

:lmao:
Deplorable since 2016

Offline DumbAss Tanker

There isn't any such limitation on the President's pardon power, it is a plenary power, unbounded in the Constitution and not subject to any superseding power inherent in either of the other two branches.   not subject to the whims of the other two branches.  DUmmies have been at the crack and 'shrooms again.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline jukin

A little late to the party. I first read this thread around 2 hours ago but my schadenboner took all of my blood for hours. I sent my schadenboner a message by "sub-Space" but don't expect a reply for hours.

There is a post it note from my grandschadenboner saying that his father won't be back anytime soo and not to worry.

I don't know what happened but it must be schadenbonerrificcccccc!!!!
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline landofconfusion80

Laserhaus will take up the case if the marshal wont

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
This is why I like DU.  If I want see what the future holds I read the dump.  Whatever they say is going to happen I expect the exact opposite and in 16 years I have never been disappointed.   :yahoo:

Everything goes back​ to Seinfeld. 
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
I have to believe that people are just getting a laugh out of this stuff.

Don't you know who we are?!?!?!   :hyper:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Adam Wood

There is a "marshal" of the Supreme Court?

Is this similar to "Martial Law"?
The marshal of the Supreme Court is responsible for delivering the news to illegitimate Presidents that the Grand Pooh-Bah of the United Nations Blue Helmet Brigade have decided that not giving freeloading Leftists free shit is a violation of the law and therefore that President is going to be frog-marched to the Hague in 24 business hours.

It's a largely ceremonial post, but every once in a while the Grand Pooh-Bah speaks, and then they have to spring into action.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator

Can anyone name one thing they have gotten right?

Offline SVPete

tritsofme (12,546 posts)
21. Whoever wrote this post is a liar and a moron, and makes us all look foolish.

The president's pardon power would not be limited by impeachment hearings...and what the hell does the the Marshal of the Supreme Court have to do with...well anything here?

I have to believe that people are just getting a laugh out of this stuff...surely no one is stupid enough to believe it?

:lmao:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0dgPlAFyK8[/youtube]

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Can anyone name one thing they have gotten right?

Hah.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Undies

The marshal of the Supreme Court is responsible for delivering the news to illegitimate Presidents that the Grand Pooh-Bah of the United Nations Blue Helmet Brigade have decided that not giving freeloading Leftists free shit is a violation of the law and therefore that President is going to be frog-marched to the Hague in 24 business hours.

It's a largely ceremonial post, but every once in a while the Grand Pooh-Bah speaks, and then they have to spring into action.
:cheersmate:

Just like back in the day of President George W. Bush, the DUmmies have to hang on to some imaginary power that hangs over the Republican president like the Sword of Damocles.  During the Bush years it was the United Nation.  Now it's the Supreme Court.  Or anything else that lets them tell themselves that the Republican isn't really in charge.  I'm surprised we haven't heard about the Counsel of Governors who will convene to remove and replace the President until proper impeachment and trial can be instituted.