Author Topic: boston bean: **** any asshole!  (Read 2069 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
boston bean: **** any asshole!
« on: May 07, 2017, 09:03:11 AM »
Star Member boston bean (29,733 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029012034

**** any asshole who badmouthed and maligned hillary clinton and helped us get this shit show.

****ing chump care!!!!!!

Really????

**** you Sarandon. **** anyone who ****in helped the shit show whether they meant to or not. TYT, Eddie Schulz, Jimmy Dore.. that cray cray miss progressive

Damn for ****ing gawd sakes. I sick of tip toeing around for fear of "alienating a voter"...

**** that shit!

They have ****ing alienated me!!!!!!!

Star Member still_one (51,617 posts)
2. Aboslutley, and I would add much of the media in that group because of their double standard

coverage and lies, the last one a few days before the election being the devastating:

https://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/10/28/media-freak-out-fbi-letter-disregard-facts-and-run-gops-false-description-clinton-email-review/214184

"How one Congressman punked the media on the FBI letter about Clinton’s emails
No, the FBI did not say it would ‘reopen’ its investigation."

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-chaffetz-fbi-investigation-lies-e9fff5359102

"NY Times Floods Front Page With FBI Letter Stories While Acknowledging It Didn’t “Reopen” Clinton Server Inquiry"

https://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/10/30/ny-times-floods-front-page-fbi-letter-stories-while-acknowledging-it-didn-t-reopen-clinton-server/214202

Let's see... Hillary lost because:

1. Russians.
2. FBI/Comey
3. Media
 :rotf:

Star Member LostinRed (633 posts)
5. I was TYT supporter for years

I've deleted them out of my life forever they can **** themselves

The Young Turks?

elmac (2,424 posts)
7. Well,

The fascist suppressing votes, Putin hacking and cyber warfare, Comey the commie helping putin, foreign and domestic super packs, really dumb ameriKan voters and plenty of them, really lazy progressive voters who decided to stay home did a lot more damage then Sarandon or any other whining progressives.

oh, yeah...

Reasons Hillary lost:
1. Russians.
2. FBI/Comey
3. Media
4. Fascists suppressing the vote.

Gothmog (38,067 posts)
9. Agreed

The JPR idiots, Stein supporters and BOB idiots are responsible for trump

Reasons Hillary lost:
1. Russians.
2. FBI/Comey
3. Media
5. Jack Pine Radicals
6. Stein supporters
7. BOB idiots...

Star Member we can do it (6,335 posts)
142. Those assholes burnt the damn tent down. **** them and their apologists.

Star Member Sparkly (23,352 posts)
12. I could not agree more.

When will people finally stop insisting that "There's no difference between the two parties?" Haven't we learned yet that this is flatly untrue?

We might want more of a difference -- much much more. But here we are again, learning the hard way that there is a huge difference, and it's a difference counted in blood and tears.

Star Member Yo_Mama_Been_Loggin (15,869 posts)
22. Just went to JPR

They're lamenting the possible repeal of Obamacare after criticizing it for years when they were with DU.

Squinch (17,180 posts)
185. I have to say that right now I am pissed as hell at ANYONE who worked against the Democratic

nominee and therefore FOR this shit show.

And all the shit that was piled on Hillary for no apparent reason? All the people HERE who piled on to the email non-story, the Benghazi non-story. All the people HERE who acted as if it was some deep dark crime that Brazile spilled the fact that there would be a question on the Flint water crisis at the debate that was taking place in Flint during the water crisis?

Star Member JHan (4,507 posts)
68. "worst possible candidate"

yes, great job buying into that destructive meme. Well done. You now literally have the worst possible president in the white house.

great job buying into RW smears.
They all had a hand in what is happening right now.

Star Member trotsky (43,535 posts)
151. Not only was she already the target of 20 years of hate...

but the Republicans successfully portrayed her as the poster woman for the establishment in a decidedly anti-status-quo election. It's an old trick out of the Karl Rove playbook: attack your opponent's strengths. You'd think we would have learned by now how to counter it, but sadly we haven't.

Reasons Hillary lost:
1. Russians.
2. FBI/Comey
3. Media
5. Jack Pine Radicals
6. Stein supporters
7. BOB idiots
8. VRWC

although... technically... it's all one big VRWC I suppose...

Star Member Cha (197,785 posts)
157. No, Hillary was the best choice.. She got 66 Million votes.

trump was rigged in by comey, the Russian hacking, the ****ing 3rd party Elite Assholes who LIED their ****ing heads off.. like ssarandon and jill****ingstein.. and those who got SUCKED in by them.. And VOTER Suppression.

Star Member JTFrog (13,972 posts)
164. They hated Obama, they hated Kerry, they hated Gore, they hated Bill, they hated Kennedy's....

Who gives a **** who they hate? They will always hate our candidates. That's no excuse to ****ing help them with that hate.

If you said from day one she would lose, then you probably don't even realize that you started by giving the advantage to Trump by letting them control the message. They will hate every single candidate we ever field because they are all about hate.

If you think you are going to find a candidate the haters will praise and vote for, you might as well start wishing for Santa Clause to show up and run as a Democrat.

What the ever loving **** am I reading on DU these days.

Squinch (17,180 posts)
187. They hated all those GUYS but we as a party had no trouble uniting behind them. Enthusiastically.

They hated Hillary, and somehow there is a large contingent who either said, "Yeah, all right but I agree with the Republicans. She's the worst possible candidate." Or they said, "I'll write in this other GUY'S name."

A lot of those people are STILL badmouthing her six months after the election.

I ponder and ponder. What could possibly explain the difference in enthusiasm?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4zYlOU7Fpk[/youtube]

158. NO, it's sarandon's and jill stien's job to LIE their ****ing heads OFF about Hillary to help get the ****ing asshole Rigged in.

ZX86 (1,161 posts)
159. They didn't lie.

They have a difference of opinion. Saying candidate X is better than candidate Y is an opinion. It may be a bad, wrong, or stupid opinion but it's still an opinion. I don't agree with Libertarians on tax policy. They aren't "lying" about tax policy. They're just very wrong.

It's not Susan Sarandon or Jill Stein's job to support Democrats. They're not Democrats. The idea that the entire Democratic Party which had hundreds of millions of dollars at it's disposal, endorsements from virtually every Democratic Senator and congressperson, endorsements from A-List Hollywood celebrities somehow got crushed, beaten, and destroyed by two eccentric old ladies is absurd.

160. sarandon and stein LIED their ****ing heads OFF.

162. S&S straight up LIED their ****ing STupid heads OFF

163. They were lies. We don't deal in "alternative facts" at DU.

Using your logic, one could excuse just about any lie. Lying is a real thing. Actors and politicians are ****ing professional liars for ****'s sake.....

But you go ahead with your bullshit so you can have an excuse to slam Democrats.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Star Member uponit7771 (41,665 posts)
171. BULL ****IN SHIT !!!! We're not stupid they based those opinions off of lies

Mariana (4,544 posts)
51. It isn't good enough that you voted for Hillary, I guess.

You know, this crap sounds eerily familiar.

"You must love Big Brother. It is not enough to obey him, you must love him."

Star Member athena (3,230 posts)
127. So wanting Democrats to support Democrats is like "Big Brother"?

You should read 1984. I say "read" rather than "re-read" because it's clear that you have never read it.

Welcome to ignore, by the way.

Star Member cstanleytech (14,148 posts)
69. I suspect a number of such people were hired to do that online mainly by Russia.

Mind you I could be mistaken however it does fit with past efforts Russia has used to divide a country like the Ukraine.

71. Yeah, **** the **** Off 3rd party Rat****ing LIARS who Assisted

trump voters to bring about ben ****ing idiot carson, TOO

Star Member we can do it (6,335 posts)
143. **** the ******* Green Party vanity voters.

leftynyc (22,520 posts)
87. I save special scorn for

David ****ing Axelrod. Was on tv ALL through the campaign and all he did was take down Hillary. And he's still at it as of today. Democrats only got so much airtime and while degenerate Donnie supporters and all the republican minions defended EVERYTHING Donnie did, axe dragged our (supposedly his) side down day after day. He disgusts me because he helped get a man into office that is determined to undo everything a democrat axe DID respect got done. **** him sideways.

117. If you weren't one of the people screaming speeches, emails and Benghazi....

If you weren't plastering the forums with Russia Today propaganda....

If you weren't participating at other sites where they called Clinton the c-word and worse.....

If you weren't screaming "Lock her up!"....

If you weren't saying she should spend more time with her grandkids....

If you weren't complaining about her voice, clothes, hair, husband.....

THEN NO ONE IS TALKING ABOU.t YOU.

None of those things were legitimate criticisms. It was all misogynistic witch hunts.

But all of the above happened in mass quantity. There were a lot of useful idiots who helped put Trump in office by trashing our candidate with KGOP propaganda. Those are just the facts.

Saying **** those people shouldn't be insulting to anyone who just didn't like her voting record.

Star Member workinclasszero (17,506 posts)
114. Agree 1000%!

**** Jill Stein, the green party, Sarandon, the young shitstain turks, debbie the insane progressive, the bernie bros, the so-called progressives at JPR, that bastard Comey, the MSM, and last but certainly not least, Vladimir Putin and his online troll army who subverted our presidential election and installed a mouth drooling ****ing puppet/idiot/wall street assassin into the White House!

Trumpcare will MURDER us all....THANKS M***ER FU***RS!!!!!!     

But hey at least when we are dying in a ditch by the side of a road with our wonderful Trumpcare, we wont have to worry about this, right MSmo**erfu*kingM????

Orsino (34,705 posts)
115. **** 100 million people who either voted for Trump...

...or who could have voted and didn't bother to turn out.

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: boston bean: **** any asshole!
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2017, 09:14:19 AM »
It must be that time of the month again for the Bostonian beanie. one of the four Horsewomen of the Femapocalypse.  I'd dread being around her when menopause finally strikes.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2017, 09:15:18 AM »
Hillary was winning until they had that damned election!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2017, 09:24:02 AM »
Hillary was winning until they had that damned election!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

She would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling kids!
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2017, 09:35:46 AM »
The primitives seem to be stuck on one of the stages of grief.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2017, 09:55:22 AM »

It's located here:

That said, I highly approve of Circular Prog Firing Squads.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 09:57:56 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2017, 10:31:51 AM »
I don't know, I think the stages of grief are for normal people. DUers are just dizzy with rage.

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2017, 10:34:23 AM »
Schadebboner Status: RECHARGED!!!!!
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2017, 10:39:51 AM »
Schadebboner Status: RECHARGED!!!!!

I think the Bostonian beanie primitive needs to clean out her mouth.

There's no excuse for a woman to use language like that.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2017, 11:59:52 AM »
BEST ELECTION EVER!  :rofl:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2017, 02:13:47 PM »
I'm not sure which is more :popcorn: ing, when DU-folk F-bomb us'ns, or when DU-folk F-bomb each other. Either way, it's :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn: time!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2017, 04:38:54 PM »
She would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling kids!

She'll get them and their little dog too! :whistling: :tongue: :fuelfire:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2017, 05:24:34 PM »
She'll get them and their little dog too! :whistling: :tongue: :fuelfire:

Surrender

boston bean

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2017, 05:50:53 PM »
Star Member boston bean (29,733 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029012034

**** any asshole

Sounds like a great rallying cry for the DU Gay Mafia...except they're all catchers, not pitchers.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline DUmpstruck

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2017, 05:58:58 PM »
Star Member boston bean (29,733 posts)

**** any asshole...

Sounds homophobic to me.   :thatsright:

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2017, 06:01:40 PM »
Sounds homophobic to me.   :thatsright:

Ask Steven Colbert.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2017, 07:16:50 PM »
It must be that time of the month again for the Bostonian beanie. one of the four Horsewomen of the Femapocalypse.  I'd dread being around her when menopause finally strikes.

I'd dread being around her anytime... let alone menopause.

It just amazes me sometimes how Dummies go through life being so angry at everything.  I swear Frank you could give them their hearts desire and they would still find something to be angry about.  Boggles my mind.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2017, 08:22:52 PM »
Hi5 Dutch for this.  I like how you kept adding to the list.  Of course none of them are why she lost.  The whole left just can't crasp that.  "I'm not Donald Trump and I guess I'll just carry on with Obozo's failed policies"   Oh and maybe I'll let in a couple hundred thousand of the people who have sworn to kill us.

Reasons Hillary lost:
1. Russians.
2. FBI/Comey
3. Media
5. Jack Pine Radicals
6. Stein supporters
7. BOB idiots
8. VRWC

although... technically... it's all one big VRWC I suppose...

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2017, 09:30:06 PM »
I'd dread being around her anytime... let alone menopause.

It just amazes me sometimes how Dummies go through life being so angry at everything.  I swear Frank you could give them their hearts desire and they would still find something to be angry about.  Boggles my mind.

Don't forget the Neocons!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2017, 10:46:49 PM »
The JPR site hasn't folded as it was suppose to do and, in fact, I've noticed that the whackos over there couldn't care less what the whackos on Skin's island think about them, which burns the primitives up even more.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2017, 01:46:38 AM »
I blame the person who aid she took full responsibility for the loss.

**** Hillary.

:naughty:

Offline landofconfusion80

One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2017, 08:49:02 AM »
Washington post blames the negros for hillary's loss:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/05/08/why-did-trump-win-more-whites-and-fewer-blacks-than-normal-actually-voted/

Blacks and whites alike were unexcited by the most corrupt, most inept, most elitist, most arrogant Presidential candidate ever run by a major party? What's up with that?!

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2017, 12:18:44 PM »
What about Hillary for running one of the worst campaigns in the history of the United States?
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2017, 12:25:51 PM »
The JPR site hasn't folded as it was suppose to do and, in fact, I've noticed that the whackos over there couldn't care less what the whackos on Skin's island think about them, which burns the primitives up even more.

But it's very curious.

Here, the old sourassed sourpuss' wife has been in trouble for lying to the banks, and it's been all over the news, but Manny's primitives haven't said a word about it.
apres moi, le deluge