Author Topic: Transgender Man Weightlifter Becomes a Woman Then "Wins Big" Against Women  (Read 1363 times)

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
So a man becomes a woman then beats the crap out of the women in competition. Will women now complain about transgender ?

I love it when the left's ideology comes back to "bite" them.  :lmao:

(CNN) — New Zealand athlete Laurel Hubbard recently won the Australian International weightlifting competition, and made history in the process. For one, she set a new national record for the women's "clean and jerk," an achievement she hopes with put her on the path to the 2020 Summer Olympic Games. 
For critics, the big wrinkle here lies somewhere between her margin of victory -- the second-place finisher lifted about 41 pounds (19 kg) less than her -- and the fact that Hubbard competed as a man before her transition.   
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/23/health/transgender-weightlifter-controversy-trnd/
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline thundley4

Women's sports are doomed if this keeps up.

Offline freedumb2003b

Women's sports are doomed if this keeps up.

I know.  Hilarious.  The ones who whined Title IX into existence will now find there are no female teams left since the spots have all gone to trannies.

Besides, other than volleyball, tennis, some water events and few others, most women athletes already look like guys so no one will notice when biological ones replace them.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
When do NBA players take over the WNBA? Dustin Johnson whooping Lydia Ko in golf?

Slippery slope.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline sneakypete

I'm not trying to be funny,but I followed that link to the photo,and I still don't know which of the creatures on that stand was a man. They all looked like fat,unattractive men to me.
In the entire history of the world,the only nations that had to build walls to keep their own citizens from leaving were those with leftist governments.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
That is really unfair!
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline sneakypete

In the entire history of the world,the only nations that had to build walls to keep their own citizens from leaving were those with leftist governments.

Offline DLR Pyro

That is really unfair!

I no care.  Any sporting authority stupid enough to allow confused men to compete in women's categories deserve all the criticism and ridicule they receive.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies

I no care.  Any sporting authority stupid enough to allow confused men to compete in women's categories deserve all the criticism and ridicule they receive.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Of course they should of known better.

Female = XX
Male = XY
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du