Author Topic: Score!  (Read 1856 times)

Offline Flame

Score!
« on: January 20, 2008, 05:42:21 PM »
Went shopping today...happened to stop by Old Navy.  I got 4 pairs of pants, 2 shirts and 5 pair of underwear (all for the kids) for under 50 bucks!

My daughter got2 tops, a sweater and a pair of shorts, all for 13 bucks!!

Love it when I find deals like that! :cheerleader2: :cheerleader2:

Offline jtyangel

Re: Score!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 05:44:21 PM »
Went shopping today...happened to stop by Old Navy.  I got 4 pairs of pants, 2 shirts and 5 pair of underwear (all for the kids) for under 50 bucks!

That's awesome and I love Old Navy for my two oldest especially. The outfits suit my daughter too.

Offline jinxmchue

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 08:57:45 AM »

At Old Navy?  Really?  Were the clothes diseased or something?  I usually laugh at ON commericals when they say "such-n-such for only so-n-so dollars."  "Oh, is that all?" I sarcastically respond.

Last Christmas, my wife bought me a nice leather jacket normally priced at $150 for less than $50.  But that was an after-Thanksgiving sale and she had a special discount coupon, too.  I think it was Kohls or JCP.

Offline Flame

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2008, 11:41:35 AM »

At Old Navy?  Really?  Were the clothes diseased or something?  I usually laugh at ON commericals when they say "such-n-such for only so-n-so dollars."  "Oh, is that all?" I sarcastically respond.

Last Christmas, my wife bought me a nice leather jacket normally priced at $150 for less than $50.  But that was an after-Thanksgiving sale and she had a special discount coupon, too.  I think it was Kohls or JCP.

It was an end of season clearance thing...50% of already reduced prices.  (jeans that were originally 26 bucks for 10bucks, for example). 

Offline Dixie*Darling

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2008, 05:09:17 PM »
SWEET!   You go girl!
I love a good bargain!   :hyper:

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2008, 05:25:33 PM »

Depends when you go, jinx. The stuff I bought for my daughter was also on clearance. There are some really nice things there and they stand up well to washing and abuse from children.

ETA: I used to be skeptical of Old Navy too until I went in there and looked over their clearance racks.