Author Topic: Secret Service ‘Aware’ of Madonna’s ‘Blow Up White House’ Comment  (Read 3161 times)

Offline HAPPY2BME

• For The People And By The People

A spokesman for the Secret Service told The Gateway Pundit the agency is aware of the comment by aging pop star Madonna made at a large liberal women’s protest against President Donald Trump held in Washington, D.C., Saturday, that she has “thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House.” The spokesman said an investigation would be opened but that the decision to prosecute rests with the U.S. Attorney’s office.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdjebS2toK0[/youtube]

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/secret-service-aware-madonnas-blow-white-house-comment/

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Madonna has been irrelevant for a long time.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline YupItsMe

If I was a Secret Service agent, I wouldn't go over there unless I had a chastity belt on.  She's been getting pretty desperate as of late.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
If I was a Secret Service agent, I wouldn't go over there unless I had a chastity belt on.  She's been getting pretty desperate as of late.

Better bring plenty of chastity belts. They are all break.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12

I'd go in full MOPP-4.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired

^^^This.

Of course, Madonna knew full well the shit storm that would happen upon uttering those words. Oh, wait. That didn't happen, did it? No, the MSM just let that one go.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline HAPPY2BME

Newt Calls Out Madonna: “The Truth Is: She Ought To Be Arrested”

Newt: “I love the Left. When they say, ‘I dreamed about blowing up the White House,’ they didn’t mean, ‘I dreamed about blowing up the White House.’ They actually meant a yellow, purple banana but they didn’t want to say, ‘Yellow, purple banana’ because it was too shocking. So they said, ‘Blow up the White House.’ But give me a break. What you have is an emerging Leftwing Fascism. She’s part of it. And I think we have to prepare to protect ourselves. Frankly, she ought to be – the truth is: She ought to be arrested.“

http://americanlookout.com/boom-newt-calls-out-madonna-the-truth-is-she-ought-to-be-arrested-video/

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are

for the most part, yes.
we all know she isn't going to nor would she consider "blowing up the white house".
However, we know that it WAS a call to action. She needs to be arrested.
There is responsibility that comes with a large megaphone. dumbasses liker her are all it takes to motivate one nut to think he's satisfying "the movement". she knows this already, that makes it criminal

Offline HAPPY2BME

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
http://www.hannity.com/articles/election-493995/secret-service-launches-investigation-into-madonna-15493004/

Posted Monday, January 23rd 2017 @ 8am  by Hannity.com Staff

The United States Secret Service has decided to open an investigation into Madonna after the singer said she'd thought about "blowing up the White House".

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
Madonna hasn't learned her lesson yet!

And that was after her talk with the secret service.
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline HAPPY2BME

====================

Sen. Liz Warren Refuses to Disavow Madonna’s Wish to ‘Blow Up the White House’

Breitbart News sought comment from Warren with an office visit, in addition to emails and a phone message.

After being given a five-hour window before posting, the senator’s office did not respond.

A survey of Warren’s social media accounts and her official senate office website turned up no condemnation of Madonna’s threat of terrorism against the Executive Mansion.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/23/sen-liz-warren-refuses-to-disavow-madonnas-wish-to-blow-up-the-white-house/

Offline Charlespg

• Just Off Probation
  • Somewhere thats nowhere

Stupid skank

one day somebody will go too  far and people like Madonna  will end being stood up the nearest wall

all it will take is the   the majority to reach realization that these people are unredeemable and violent  leftists   not worth the trouble they cause society and the country as a whole

Offline HAPPY2BME

Stupid skank

one day somebody will go too  far and people like Madonna  will end being stood up the nearest wall

all it will take is the   the majority to reach realization that these people are unredeemable and violent  leftists   not worth the trouble they cause society and the country as a whole

==================

Offline HAPPY2BME

Offline HAPPY2BME

White House Petition Calls for Madonna to Be Arrested and Charged with Felony

Scott Kesterson, the president of The American Brand, launched a petition on WhiteHouse.gov to have Madonna charged with Class E felony for threatening to blow up the White House.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-singer-madonna-class-e-felony-under-18-us-code-ss-871-threatening-life-president-trump

Offline Charlespg

• Just Off Probation
  • Somewhere thats nowhere
==================

Their was a time in living memory  those two skanks would have put in the mad house

Its our fault for tolerating this crap and the judges and politicians that defended it

Offline HAPPY2BME

Their was a time in living memory  those two skanks would have put in the mad house

Its our fault for tolerating this crap and the judges and politicians that defended it

=====================================

This society has been demoralized and politically brainwashed from K-12+College up to about 45 years of age they simply do not understand the difference, nor do they even want to.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Dr. Lillian Glass Shows How Madonna’s Body Language and Speech Was No Metaphor Literally About “Blowing Up White House”
https://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2017/01/23/dr-lillian-glass-shows-how-madonnas-body-language-and-speech-was-no-metaphor-literally-about-blowing-up-white-house/

At the Women’s March in Washington DC Madonna said she “thought of Blowing up the White House.” As a result the Secret Service is allegedly investigating her. Potentially, she could be faced with a serious crime. Being well aware of this, Madonna tried to backtrack the next day, stating that it was just a “metaphor.”. But it is too little too late! In my view after examining Madonna’s body language and speech pattern,  that she  was NOT speaking figuratively. Instead she  was speaking literally. She made a direct statement.

According to the dictionary, a Metaphor is a figure of speech which makes an implicit, implied or hidden comparison between two things that are unrelated but share some common characteristics. In Madonna’s speech there was no comparison.

Body language wise  and voice wise  and speech wise she spoke in anger. She even literally  said” I am angry.” You can see the anger in her face. Her upper lip is raised and her face widens around her cheek area.

Madonna was serious. Just look at the video. You can tell there is anger in her voice.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 11:17:26 PM by Ptarmigan »
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline HAPPY2BME

Madonna Banned by Texarkana Radio Station

Texarkana radio station KTTY-FM 105.1 (HITS 105FM) announced Tuesday the station would no longer play songs by aging pop star Madonna because of her controversial speech at Saturday’s liberal Women’s March in Washington in which she said she “thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House.” The station manager called Madonna “un-American” in a press release about the banning.

HITS 105FM is a ‘classic hits’ station that plays hits from the 60s, 70s and 80s. Madonna rose to fame in the 1980s.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/un-american-madonna-banned-texarkana-radio-station/

Offline RMN

• Probationary (Probie)
This story is spreading fast.

"Senior Secret Service agent suggests she wouldn't take 'a bullet' for Trump"

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/senior-secret-service-agent-suggests-she-wouldnt-take-a-bullet-for-trump/article/2612814

She is really off the hook.  Said terrible things.  Still employed but the story just hit print. 

:cheersmate:

Offline HAPPY2BME

This story is spreading fast.

"Senior Secret Service agent suggests she wouldn't take 'a bullet' for Trump"

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/senior-secret-service-agent-suggests-she-wouldnt-take-a-bullet-for-trump/article/2612814

She is really off the hook.  Said terrible things.  Still employed but the story just hit print. 

:cheersmate:

===========================

Senior Secret Service agent suggests she wouldn't take 'a bullet' for Trump