Author Topic: It's time to do the "crazier than a shithouse rat" dance a go-go!  (Read 1436 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
LaydeeBug (7,844 posts)

With Voter Suppression Laws and Russian Infilatration a go-go

how can we organize to help the citizens most targeted by these laws overcome the obstacles they entail?

In short, how can we help Grandma and Grandpa get their picture id's and such so they won't be marginalized any further?

BadGimp (2,259 posts)

1. we're screwed

When your political fortunes rest solely on dead people and felons voting and you are thwarted by your own words being leaked (not hacked) to the public...

...yeah, you're screwed.

And righteously so.

LaydeeBug (7,844 posts)

2. with every obstacle, there is opportunity...

Kinda like when the sheep dog break loose down at the farm and kills a chicken. You have to wrap that dead chicken around the dog's neck with wire and let it rot for days. The stench will be SO BAD that the dog will never kill another chicken.

The KGOPB slaughtered a LOT of roosters and chickens....they need to be yolked around their necks.

Oh, and the hack was an act of war, and encouraging it, or even benefiting from it is an act of treason. An act of war was committed, and a 27% minority applauded it. It stinks to high heaven and the KGOPB knows it.

We must never forget. We must never let them tell us we need to lick our wounds. We need to fight back.

"with every obstacle, there is opportunity..."

You should embrace the opportunity of a straight jacket from inside a padded cell in a high security wing of a maximum security prison with 30-foot walls and armed guards in towers in the middle of a deserted island.

Those are the sort of obstacle-opportunities you should enjoy.

Or we could just give you a pair of pointy scissors and wait for you to save us the hassle.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/12512667450
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Mr Mannn

Re: It's time to do the "crazier than a shithouse rat" dance a go-go!
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2016, 06:36:02 AM »
Translation: How can we get voter fraud to work if we have to show ID?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2016, 09:20:58 AM »
Somebody needs to tip off BuggyLadee that the next DOTY vote is almost a year from now. At her current rate she's either going to kick off, due to alcohol toxicity from imbibing too much Thunderbird, or get Tombstoned for being too crazy for DU.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2016, 09:42:38 AM »
Somebody needs to tip off BuggyLadee that the next DOTY vote is almost a year from now. At her current rate she's either going to kick off, due to alcohol toxicity from imbibing too much Thunderbird, or get Tombstoned for being too crazy for DU.

That has happened before, over the years.

A primitive gets all agog and excited about the Top DUmmies awards, and immediately starts running for it.  But it's too late by then, and the next contest is nearly a whole year away.  So they flare up, and then extinguish even before the month is gone.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2016, 10:41:43 AM »
That has happened before, over the years.

A primitive gets all agog and excited about the Top DUmmies awards, and immediately starts running for it.  But it's too late by then, and the next contest is nearly a whole year away.  So they flare up, and then extinguish even before the month is gone.

Wasted potential always saddens me.

:-)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Delmar

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2016, 11:01:06 AM »
Mon Dec 26, 2016, 11:34 AM
Star Member LaydeeBug (7,866 posts)

Also, bc venting is good, I think they slipped something in her drink last summer

I don't think it was pneumonia at all.

Now that I've seen what the NYC FBI was up to....how Rudy was always smug, and "we got something up our sleeve" I would not put it past them. They were both at that event.

I don't give a rat's ass if it's polite for me to say or not either.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/12512667657

It's nice to see someone picking up the slack for the Master's Nemesis.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2016, 11:11:05 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/12512667657

It's nice to see someone picking up the slack for the Master's Nemesis.

:rotf:

That was comedy gold!

The only people putting shit in that witch's drink would have been working for her, trying to keep her drugged up enough to perform like Pink in "The Wall."
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 11:13:09 AM by DumbAss Tanker »
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2016, 11:19:04 AM »
Mon Dec 26, 2016, 11:34 AM
Star Member LaydeeBug (7,866 posts)

Also, bc venting is good, I think they slipped something in her drink last summer

I don't think it was pneumonia at all.

Now that I've seen what the NYC FBI was up to....how Rudy was always smug, and "we got something up our sleeve" I would not put it past them. They were both at that event.

I don't give a rat's ass if it's polite for me to say or not either.

What a

She must have motion detectors under her bed, just in case some KGOPers creep under it in the middle of the night.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2016, 11:44:00 AM »
My mole detector is going off.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2016, 12:17:02 PM »

A relly good mole and a really stupid Prog are very hard for mole detectors to differentiate.

OTOH, picking apart stupidity in such posts either highlights a really stupid Prog's stupidity or gives credibility to a real good mole. So it's all good.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2016, 12:29:19 PM »
A relly good mole and a really stupid Prog are very hard for mole detectors to differentiate.

OTOH, picking apart stupidity in such posts either highlights a really stupid Prog's stupidity or gives credibility to a real good mole. So it's all good.

It has gone so far around the bend that it makes me wonder.
It could actually be watching the few last shreds of a persons sanity float off as fog over a swamp.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2016, 12:55:00 PM »
It has gone so far around the bend that it makes me wonder.
It could actually be watching the few last shreds of a persons sanity float off as fog over a swamp.

I'd say much the same of TMN, and I know some folks over at CU suspect TMN is a mole.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2016, 01:04:50 PM »

Make sure you have the correct preset on your CRM-114.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline thundley4

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2016, 01:38:38 PM »
LaydeeBug (7,844 posts)

With Voter Suppression Laws

[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs[/youtube]

White liberals are the true racists. They believe the black man is poor and ignorant.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2016, 01:59:28 PM »

I don't know how you guys figure it out.
To me it looks like about 3/4 of the posters are moles, or they are the most socially detached group of people I've ever seen.
It really is hard to tell. If I saw these posts anywhere else, I would bet good money that they were just trolls.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2016, 04:40:36 PM »
Make sure you have the correct preset on your CRM-114.

It's Wing Attack Plan Romeo!
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2016, 04:51:12 PM »
I don't know how you guys figure it out.
To me it looks like about 3/4 of the posters are moles, or they are the most socially detached group of people I've ever seen.
It really is hard to tell. If I saw these posts anywhere else, I would bet good money that they were just trolls.

If the insect primitive is a mole, it's a deep cover mole.  He/she/it has spent a lot of time in the home improvement forum in days past.  I'm saying this one is real.