Author Topic: DunceSkragg wants to post a call-out from inside her safe space  (Read 985 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
DunceSkragg wants to post a call-out from inside her safe space
« on: December 11, 2016, 12:41:54 PM »
Show some f'ing balls, for ****'s face, and post where we can refute your tripe.

NanceGreggs (21,760 posts)

Way to Go, GOP!!!

I have to admit it – you’ve really outdone yourselves this time!

For decades, you have shown yourselves to be the enemy of democracy by passing legislation that surpresses the votes of people who traditionally vote Democratic. While claiming to be America-loving patriots, you have consistently done everything in your power to ensure that the voices of your fellow citizens are silenced at the ballot box, lest those voices be raised against you.

You have displayed your hypocrisy at every turn, claiming to exemplify “good Christian values” while passing legislation that withholds food from the hungry, shelter from the homeless, healthcare from the sick and dying, and any and all assistance that allows the down-and-out to survive. What would Jesus do? Apparently the opposite of everything you have done.

You have rejected known science in favour of Biblical lore. You have dismissed true education in favour of filling our children’s heads with utter nonsense and revisionist history. You have replaced facts with your own skewed “version of events” in order to keep the masses dumb enough to vote for the very people who care the least about them, and who will invariably make their lives more difficult.

You have lied repeatedly – and what’s more, you know you are lying. From WMDs in Iraq to Muslim Americans being terrorists – you have lied over and over, without guilt and without shame.

You have pounced with full force on “welfare queens” mooching off the taxpayers, while voting for tax breaks for wealthy individuals, and corporations that rake-in billions in profits while paying no taxes at all.

You have ignored the obvious threat of climate change, dismissing it as a hoax – even as the entire planet has recognized this very real threat and is acting to minimize its impending impact.

With your support of Trump and his subsequent election, you have fostered divisiveness at a time when our only hope to survive as a nation lies in unity. You have promoted ignorance at time when the country needs intelligent voices to be heard. You have ignored the will of The People at a time when their will is the only thing standing between our already weakened democracy and fascism. You have looked the other way while your pResident-of-choice incites violence, racism, and bigotry, and whose election is being praised as a success “for their side” by white supremacists and the KKK.

And now, given the news that has trickled down to the populace (despite the MSM, and not because of it), we learn that your pResident-elect owes his election to Russian influence over our election process.

Way to go, GOP. Keep telling us what patriotic Americans you are. Keep telling us how your boy was elected fair-and-square despite these revelations, and despite the fact that he lost the popular vote by MILLIONS of votes.

Keep telling us that the boy who the Russians backed is the “choice of the American people”. Keep telling us how the boy who is taking the side of Russian operatives over our own intelligence agencies is the “patriot” here.

As I said, you’ve really outdone yourselves. You are now promoting the idea that Russian interference in US elections is acceptable – as long as it means your boy wins.

I’d ask if you have no shame, but it’s a moot point. You have demonstrated for decades that you are incapable of shame. And this latest betrayal of the country is just another confirmation thereof.

I have come to despise Republicans. I have learned that they are against everything our country stands for, against the betterment of our democracy, against the welfare of our fellow citizens – and that they now stand with our sworn enemies in furtherance of their agenda.

So let it be written. So let it be a matter of public record. So let it be known by those who ever gave these ****ers the benefit of the doubt.

The enemy has revealed itself and it lives among us. There is no other option than to fight that enemy by every means possible.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028352067

To call you a liar would be an understatement.

No one is suppressing votes. The worst anyone has proposed is free voter ID which is used the world over.

No one is passing laws forbidding taking care of the poor. What we disapprove of is laws that steal from people to give to other people; legalized theft that has, for generations, devastated the communities you profess to help but are really keeping in slavery.

If we don't give you absolute control over the economy in the name of global warming it is because every prediction you have made has failed. You hide the data and the data that is shown has been shown to be manipulated.

No one lied about WMD as demonstrated by the Silvermann-Robb commission and -- yes -- the terrorists are overwhelmingly Muslim and -- yes -- Saddam supported terrorists.

We did not foster divisiveness. That was you and cop-killing BLM and safe spaces while you're kicking in the doors of Christian businesses demanding they bow to your deviancies or face fines and jail time.

There is no Russian hack that stole the election. The hack was the DNC's own emails and if what the DNC says in private is enough to make the American public vote for Trump that sounds more like your problem. You aren't sorry for what the DNC said, you're just pissed the American people got to read it.

So...

**** you and 144 who rec'ed your post.

Your lies and divisiveness tells me you have no interest in what is best for America. From Kerry siding with the Vietnamese and Ortega to Ted Kennedy colluding with the USSR to McDermott tongue-bathing Saddam to Murtha slandering the troops in time of war YOU and YOUR TRAITOROUS MUTTS have sided with America's enemies at every turn.

You aren't trying to stop fascism. If you were you would be dismantling the tools of fascism the government would be using.

But you aren't.

And that tells me you want those instruments of power for yourselves to wield against us.

Well -- **** you again.

We have a chance to break the welfare slavery and regulatory oppression you have been forcing on us for decades. We are not interested in accommodating you or coming to terms. You were uncompromising during Obama's term, circumventing the procedures, laws and constitution at every turn.

**** you.

It's payback time for you and liberation for us. All your squealing will do is excite me all the more.

Dear lurkers,

Please tell DunceSkragg about this thread.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Delmar

Re: DunceSkragg wants to post a call-out from inside her safe space
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 12:52:21 PM »
Response to NanceGreggs (Original post)Sun Dec 11, 2016, 12:08 AM
ffr (5,916 posts)
11. What is that word on the edge of my tung

Republicans and all those who state with them are...

Literate?  Coherent?  Lucid?
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2016, 12:54:12 PM »
NanceGreggs (21,760 posts)

Way to Go, GOP!!!

I have to admit it – you’ve really outdone yourselves this time!

For decades, you have shown yourselves to be the enemy of democracy by passing legislation that surpresses the votes of people who traditionally vote Democratic.

Are you referring to the blue collar union workers the Democrats abandoned in WI, PA, and MI?
The same workers who had nothing to lose and voted for Trump?
The working men to whom you offered welfare, but Trump offered JOBS?
The voters you disparage even now as uneducated worthless white people?

Maybe instead of attaching your wagon to fake news about Russians, you could see about winning back the most loyal of your constituents...

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 05:17:25 PM »
Saw that, this morning.   ::)  What a fvcking pantload.

In all my twelve years of following that sewer, I have never seen a post so crowded with infamous falsehoods and distortions, on a scale so huge that I never imagined until today that any mumbling retard on this planet was capable of uttering them.

- with respect to Cordell Hull and the historical record.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2016, 05:46:31 PM »
What a Verbosity Casserole! All pencil, no point.

Being laconic is not my gift, but I'll try: I hates Rethuglicans, Precious, I hates them!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2016, 05:09:54 AM »
Jeff is the only person who ever lived that is happier in hell then he was with the drunken hag.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2016, 04:26:33 PM »
Snuggle, you for the most part gave an absolutely perfect rebuttal to Nance's explosion of ignorance and hate. However, I have a couple things to add to it:

First, in dealing with paragraph 2 of Nance's rant, Jesus did indeed call on us His followers to care for "The least of these." However, He called on us to do so through individual, voluntary acts of free- will generosity, as that is done purely out of compassion. Leftists like Nance, in contrast, believe in doing it through mandatory wealth redistribution by corrupt government bureaucrats in which compassion and generosity play no part.
Second, speaking of which, Nance follows the liberal pattern of having highly contradictory views on Christianity. In paragraph 2, she holds to the view that "Christianity is good, but you mean old Republicans aren't true conservatives because of your conservative views." Then, immediately afterwards, in paragraph 3, she switches to the "Christianity is stupid, evil 'utter nonsense,' and all Christians everywhere are brainless fanatics" view. To put it another way, she starts with the "Barack Obama" view of Christianity, then immediately switches to the "Bill Maher" view of Christianity.
Third, moving on to paragraph 3, Nance whines about how much damage mean old conservatives have supposedly done to our education system. As a substitute teacher myself, I can verify that our education system is very ineffective at the moment, but it's been LIBERALS who've been in almost complete control of our education system for decades, and are largely responsible for its problems. Test scores and other demonstrated forms of learning are down because liberal educators don't really believe in teaching kids about the 3 R's, but instead seek to teach them the 3 S's (Sex ed, Self- esteem, and "Social justice"). Our kids may not be able to read at anywhere near the levels they should be at, but at least we can rest easy knowing that our first graders are learning about proper condom usage. Bullying, violence, drug use, and other behavior problems are thriving in schools because wimpy liberal school administrators believe that disciplining a student in any effective way "Stifles their creativity" or "Harms their self- esteem" or some crap like that. Teacher's unions care more about supporting liberal politicians, securing increasingly fatter paychecks with zero accountability for their members, and protecting child molesters within their ranks from facing any kind of punishment for their actions than about actually finding ways to make sure kids get the best education possible.
btw, in paragraph 3, Nance claims we are using "Revisionist history," but it's been the Left who've been revising the history our kids are learning by turning it into basically just "America's always been an evil, racist redneck nation that's never done anything good other than electing Bill Clinton and Barack Obama."

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2016, 05:06:21 PM »
Somebody just got their "Democrat Talking Points Monthly" for December in the mail.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2016, 07:38:19 AM »
First, in dealing with paragraph 2 of Nance's rant, Jesus did indeed call on us His followers to care for "The least of these." However, He called on us to do so through individual, voluntary acts of free- will generosity, as that is done purely out of compassion. Leftists like Nance, in contrast, believe in doing it through mandatory wealth redistribution by corrupt government bureaucrats in which compassion and generosity play no part.

Jesus'command pertains to His followers,not to the nation in which they live. Jesus addressed His command to His followers and listeners, not to Herod or Tiberius.

Claiming government social programs is a fulfilling of Jesus commands is contrary to what Jesus taught in two respects: it uses OPM, Other People's Money; it takes money under government coercion from non-believers for a supposedly "Christian" endeavor.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.