Author Topic: Trump’s election stole my desire to look for a partner  (Read 2416 times)

Offline DUmpDiver

Re: Trump’s election stole my desire to look for a partner
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2016, 05:24:06 PM »
Worthless drama queen.  What rational guy would want to be abywhere near someone like that?

Why did the WaPo bother to waste the Internet "ink" to even host that worthless screed?

Offline Delmar

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2016, 05:43:02 PM »
That urge to cling to my family while keeping our foundation strong didn’t mesh well with continuing to date the man I’d been seeing. He also has a daughter. He, too, had been feeling a lot of the same emotions I was experiencing: hopelessness; fear; uncertainty about the future; panic over having to talk to my 9-year-old about anything that might come up at school, or what to do in the instance of sexual assault. But I couldn’t reach out to him anymore. He was too new, too unfamiliar.

Things didn't work out with pajama boy.  She needs to find a real man and climb aboard the winning train.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Karin

« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2016, 05:49:58 PM »
This woman knew her place.  At the polls.  And not as rockhead imagined.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2016, 05:51:04 PM »
Who on Earth would want to date a "nasty woman" who throws up a lot and sleeps with her own children?!...

:???:
"Turn your head baby, mama's got to clean some pipes"

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2016, 06:25:11 PM »
In August, I went on six dates in one week. I had decided that I was ready to look for a partner. Enough of this dating unavailable men a half-decade younger than me. They’d never seriously consider a relationship with me, my two children and our needy dog. No. I wanted to find an equal. A man who wouldn’t feel the need to step in and rescue me. I didn’t need rescuing.
[

Translation: I am brain damaged and I want a rich extremely handsome man that will die in 6 months and leave me all his wealth.

But two weeks later, the election happened. Once it was clear that Donald Trump would be president instead of Hillary Clinton, I felt sick to my stomach. I wanted to gather my children in bed with me and cling to them like we would if thunder and lightning were raging outside, with winds high enough that they power might go out. The world felt that precarious to me.

Translation: I am a whiny, sniveling bitch that cannot deal with life.

I’ve lost the desire to attempt the courtship phase. The future is uncertain. I am not the optimistic person I was on the morning of Nov. 8, wearing a T-shirt with “Nasty Woman” written inside a red heart. It makes me want to cry thinking of that. Of seeing my oldest in the shirt I bought her in Washington, D.C., that says “Future President.”

Translation: I am fat, lazy and no man in their right mind would look at me, let alone date me. It ain't my fault so damnit!!! It is all Trump's fault!!!

There is no room for dating in this place of grief. Dating means hope. I’ve lost that hope in seeing the words “President-elect Trump.”

Translation: Nobody asks me out anymore for the simple reason I have driven every man that has shown a modicum of interest in me away with my liberal moonbattery drivel.  Pimps won't even talk to me. It is all Trump's fault!!!!!
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2016, 06:42:57 PM »
Well, lady, you're missing the opportunity of a lifetime, we've all still got absolutely raging schadenboners over here!

:naughty:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2016, 06:50:42 PM »
Well, lady, you're missing the opportunity of a lifetime, we've all still got absolutely raging schadenboners over here!

BWAAAAH! :ROFL:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Gamle-ged

« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2016, 07:01:23 PM »
"Turn your head baby, mama's got to clean some pipes"

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I knew I shouldn't have looked it up.
I looked  it up.
I KNEW I shouldn't have looked it up!...  :o
"This is football season. A team can have more yards and lose the game. What matters is how many points you put on the board. The Electoral College is the points."   (Newt Gingrich)

Offline jukin

« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2016, 08:27:05 PM »
Alternative headline:

ONE LUCKY MAN DOES NOT KNOW HOW LUCKY HE IS.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2016, 08:36:06 PM »
Sounds like size matters for this carnivore.  May I suggest an islam moslem route?  Cut the trimmings and put on yer burka miss leftist.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2016, 08:44:28 PM »
I hope this notion continues and spreads.

Any candidate that leaves lefties in such distress that they won't date, makes it likely that some lefties won't reproduce. Works for me.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2016, 08:56:17 PM »

I don't know, man.  She's gonna need a bag over her head at minimum, not to mention doing something about her rack.  It looks like it's sunk down below her elbows. 

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2016, 09:01:40 PM »
Things didn't work out with pajama boy.  She needs to find a real man and climb aboard the winning train.

They both decided to see other men.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline RWKindaGuy

• Hiding in the hinterlands as a professional
  • One giant rightward step for mankind
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2016, 12:59:40 PM »
She looks nice in her pic, but she probably suffers from (or enjoys) utero-cerebral inversion.

The REAL Stephanie Land ...

http://www.lifenews.com/2016/12/06/feminist-writer-blames-donald-trump-for-being-single-dumped-her-boyfriend-after-trump-won/

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2016, 02:54:21 PM »
Maybe we will get lucky and this DUmmie won't breed breathe again.
Fixed.
Hope you don't mind.  :-)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 02:58:17 PM by Skul »
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Karin

« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2016, 05:37:11 PM »
If any of you read ThePeoplesCube, her pic reminds me of Pinky's avatar.  She just needs a shovel and a babushka. 

Offline jukin

« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2016, 06:10:09 PM »
I don't know, man.  She's gonna need a bag over her head at minimum, not to mention doing something about her rack.  It looks like it's sunk down below her elbows.

TRIPLE BAGGER
1 for her
1 for you, in case her's breaks.
1 in case a friend walks in.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2016, 12:51:03 AM »
If any of you read ThePeoplesCube, her pic reminds me of Pinky's avatar.  She just needs a shovel and a babushka.
That site is a hoot. :thumbs: 

:hi5: 

Here it ìs.....
                       V V V V
http://thepeoplescube.com/
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 01:09:56 AM by Skul »
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2016, 05:50:13 PM »

Holy crap, you're right.   :lmao:

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2016, 06:02:17 PM »

That'd be a two-bagger. One on her and one on your dog so it'll still respect you in the morning.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.