Author Topic: Sh&t for brains still on quest for cash  (Read 1836 times)

Offline DUmpstruck

Sh&t for brains still on quest for cash
« on: December 05, 2016, 05:45:33 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028333851

demtenjeep (23,399 posts)
I get rechecked tomorrow for C-Diff. If it is still present insurance will approve the super antib
that should have been allowed in the first place

It seems inquiring minds would like to know where the cash is going...

noamnety (20,222 posts)
10. I asked in the other thread but it was after the thread was dead, so probably you didn't see it.

Can you explain what the $30,000 is for? What I read in the first thread was you had to pay for a co-pay, but have insurance (yay for that!). I didn't really get what the fundraising is for, exactly.

I think I gave this advice when you had a go fund me for $5k for classroom supplies, too (if that was you; I might be remembering wrong), but the more specific you can be about what the funds are for, the more likely people will be to donate. That makes it looks less like a random amount ("I'm depressed and life would be easier if I had a $30,000 gift") vs. a specific need (I have an emergency room bill of $XXX, prescriptions for $XXX, XX days of unpaid leave costing $XXX).

Diaper Dame gives and Clinton type lesson in transparency...

11. being off work while this is all figured out -bills still happen.

I liquidated my retirement and paid off all of my small bills
I got enough support to pay almost 3 months of the student loan.

I don't know if I will get to go back to work but I can not afford to not have an income while I wait 6 months to find out if I might qualify for disability. I have 7 more years that I can contribute to society and do my passion but I don't know if my body will allow that.

If I don't have a job to go back to then I am worth more dead than alive - (what DUmmie isn't?)

But the question still lingers...

noamnety (20,222 posts)
13. I'm still confused about the $30,000

In another post you said your only bills are rent, utilities and student loans. And that you had filed paperwork to get 70% of your pay while you're off work - and it doesn't seem like you've been off work all that long, not enough to have lost $30,000 in income unless your teacher pay is way higher than average. That would have been most of a year's salary for me back when I was working.

I guess I'm thinking you probably are legitimately out a few thousand if they aren't giving you the 70% pay at all ... and if the meds work you could be back to work relatively quickly.

Like I said before, if you could break out what the $30,000 is specifically going to and how this has cost you that amount - like an accountant would do, not "hey I need a lot of money" - I think you'll have a lot more success here.

I believe the word poopy pants is looking for...

12. I am not asking from people that need it themselves
but if the right person saw it, I could actually have hope

...is Sucker.

Offline whiteguyPI

• That sounds like a "you" problem
Re: Sh&t for brains still on quest for cash
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 06:17:32 PM »
She's lying. There's only one antibiotic that will fight off C Diff and that's Flagyl. After that there is only one other treatment and it's not an antibiotic. 
Haji don't surf!
Jive turkey!

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 06:19:32 PM »
C'mon DUmmies, pretend she's Jill Stein and throw money at her. Once the effort fails, expect to get your money back.

"There's a sucker born every minute".
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Karin

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2016, 09:11:11 PM »
This is how you run a late in the season campaign!  Go over the top.  Shit in your pants, post it on the net, and beg for a fortune!  Ok in my top 5 now.  Plus the way she put a whiney beg post in every thread. :lmao:

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2016, 09:32:42 PM »
She's lying. There's only one antibiotic that will fight off C Diff and that's Flagyl. After that there is only one other treatment and it's not an antibiotic.

The poop infusion.

Ew.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline whiteguyPI

• That sounds like a "you" problem
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2016, 09:48:22 PM »
The poop infusion.

Ew.

That's the one. It sounds way worse than it is but it takes a lot of resolve to get over that mental hurdle. I thank God that the Flagyl worked for me to knock out the C Diff when I came down with it. I wouldn't wish it on anyone as it was the sickest I've ever been in my life but I make an exception for Pam. I hope she shits herself into oblivion.
Haji don't surf!
Jive turkey!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2016, 10:14:02 PM »
How does she still have student debt?  Coach purses & cruises?  Think she's a few years older than I am.  In that era, college costs were WAY less than today.  Even for grad school.

Something doesn't add up.  Oh that's right, she's a freaking nut job DUmmy.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2016, 10:23:39 PM »

...I got enough support to pay almost 3 months of the student loan...

DimTinJEEp is HOW OLD???
Paying off student loan debt! 
ARE YOU SHITTING ME???????
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2016, 10:53:45 PM »
DimTinJEEp is HOW OLD???

Well now.  How old is she?

Uh, there's a certain reason for the occasional comment linking to a thread in the Sandhills forum; I thought everybody with 1,000+ comments knew about it, and checked it out whenever a link appeared.

Apparently not.  And so here's the second go-around for this one.

comment 3382:
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=81827.3375
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2016, 11:36:08 PM »
Well now.  How old is she?

Uh, there's a certain reason for the occasional comment linking to a thread in the Sandhills forum; I thought everybody with 1,000+ comments knew about it, and checked it out whenever a link appeared.

Apparently not.  And so here's the second go-around for this one.

comment 3382:
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=81827.3375
Personally, I don't look at the thread often.  No offense at all.  Appreciate the diligent work done to update it though.

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2016, 11:41:45 PM »
DimTinJEEp is HOW OLD???

I think she said that she turned 50 a day or two before she went and crapped herself.  In another post, she says that she took the student loans 10 years ago in order to get her teachers certificate, but that doesn't seem to jibe with the comments she has made throughout the years.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 11:47:48 PM by JakeStyle »

Offline DUKOTA

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2016, 12:29:36 AM »
What a DUmmie, crohns or c-diff are not reasons to get disability.

Offline Doc Savage

• Challenger of the Democratic faith
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2016, 07:54:56 AM »
How does she still have student debt?  Coach purses & cruises?  Think she's a few years older than I am.  In that era, college costs were WAY less than today.  Even for grad school.

Something doesn't add up.  Oh that's right, she's a freaking nut job DUmmy.

She is a teacher in Wichita.  I had the opportunity (if you call it that) to meet her at a birthday party for a mutual friend.  As bat shit crazy in person as on line.
You see, I don't care you how feel.  I really don't.  More importantly, neither does anyone else.  Only about 200 people on a planet of 7 billion actually care about your feelings, and that's if you're lucky.  The sooner you grasp this lesson, the better off you will be.  And since almost no one gives a damn what you do, say, think, or feel, appealing to your feelings when you encounter differences of opinion is not only illogical, but useless.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2016, 09:29:33 AM »
DimTinJEEp is HOW OLD???

No . . . She's shitting herself. :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2016, 09:33:20 AM »
What a DUmmie, crohns or c-diff are not reasons to get disability.

I dunno man, I've heard it's pretty treacherous.
It's definitely NOT funny, except in this case because it's a primitive and she happens to also be a professional pan-handler.
If this weren't poo-pants-pam, I'd actually kinda feel bad for her.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2016, 09:42:09 AM »
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline dixierose

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2016, 10:37:33 AM »
I dunno man, I've heard it's pretty treacherous.
It's definitely NOT funny, except in this case because it's a primitive and she happens to also be a professional pan-handler.
If this weren't poo-pants-pam, I'd actually kinda feel bad for her.

I don't know about crohns, but c-diff - while hell to go through - is treatable. Thank goodness Flagyl worked for me...I didn't want to have to go through the alternative.
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2016, 11:40:12 AM »
She is a teacher in Wichita.  I had the opportunity (if you call it that) to meet her at a birthday party for a mutual friend.  As bat shit crazy in person as on line.
Remembered the Wichita part, but had forgotten that you mentioned running into her.

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2016, 12:56:36 AM »
I wonder why none of the DUmmies have asked her about the money she made last year when she sold her house.  She made a decent chunk of change and bragged quite a bit about it.  She was especially excited about the luxury apartment she was moving into.

And Pam, since I know you read everything here, after a few minutes on Google one can find out what you bought and sold your house for, when you bought it and sold it, what the terms of your mortgage were, who you sold the house to and your new address.  You really need to shrink your internet footprint, hun.  Finding you on the internet is easier than finding you in a school after you crapped yourself.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2016, 03:29:32 AM »
I wonder why none of the DUmmies have asked her about the money she made last year when she sold her house.  She made a decent chunk of change and bragged quite a bit about it.  She was especially excited about the luxury apartment she was moving into.

And Pam, since I know you read everything here, after a few minutes on Google one can find out what you bought and sold your house for, when you bought it and sold it, what the terms of your mortgage were, who you sold the house to and your new address.  You really need to shrink your internet footprint, hun.  Finding you on the internet is easier than finding you in a school after you crapped yourself.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :cheersmate:

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2016, 06:40:39 AM »
My grandmother died from complications of Crohn's disease back in the 60's, so it can be a very serious disease, but medication has come a long way since then.  There are still people who end up requiring a colostomy due to Crohn's disease, but it sounds like her disease was under good control until she developed C. diff, so realistically once she finishes a course of Flagyl, she should be fine.  There is no "Super Antibiotic" for C. diff, either people respond to Flagyl, or if that doesn't work, Vancomycin.  Vancomycin can be expensive, but we're talking $1,800 expensive, not $30,000 expensive. 

Offline jb2u11

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2016, 01:35:05 PM »
There's a very good chance she didn't even crap her pants in school. She might just be saying that to get some sympathy and more money.  As the coach says...."DUmmies lie, they lie all the time"

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2016, 01:47:29 PM »
There's a very good chance she didn't even crap her pants in school. She might just be saying that to get some sympathy and more money.  As the coach says...."DUmmies lie, they lie all the time"

Shitting her pants is the only part of it I believe.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2016, 03:30:54 PM »

I heard of places where people shit their pants for money. Looks like DU is one of "those" places.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2016, 09:53:18 PM »
The last thing Pam scribbled down on a wall before running out of school that day: